Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

My Hot 4 Stopped Charging. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Hot 4 Stopped Charging. (1233 Views)

Please Help My Infinix Note 2 LTE Stopped Charging If Its ON / HELP! My ZEALOT S1 Bluetooth speaker Stopped Charging / Infinix Hot 4 Lite Has Stopped Charging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Hot 4 Stopped Charging. by kirchofff(m): 4:02pm On Aug 31, 2017
Hello guys,
My hot 4 fell off my hand and fell inside water, I was fast enough to remove it(about a sec or 2). I then opened the back, though its only little water that got Into it; some few hours later I went to charge it and discovered it doesn't charge anymore.
Has anyone faced this issue before? This phone is just about 6months old.
Re: My Hot 4 Stopped Charging. by benzene00: 4:17pm On Aug 31, 2017
change the charging port
Re: My Hot 4 Stopped Charging. by tosyne2much(m): 5:06pm On Aug 31, 2017
Since it got into the water, I guess it's going to be the charging IC that has gone faulty

Start by replacing the charging port first and let's if it will work [/i]
Re: My Hot 4 Stopped Charging. by skino4united(m): 5:24pm On Aug 31, 2017
kirchofff:
Hello guys,
My hot 4 fell off my hand and fell inside water, I was fast enough to remove it(about a sec or 2). I then opened the back, though its only little water that got Into it; some few hours later I went to charge it and discovered it doesn't charge anymore.
Has anyone faced this issue before? This phone is just about 6months old.
That's a other how to go about such issues. The first thing to do is to switch off the phone, remove the battery, Sim card, and any other things that can be removed. The problem you have now is that u left the phone on. Pls take my advice and take the phone to carlcare. Don't go to road side technicians o
Re: My Hot 4 Stopped Charging. by kirchofff(m): 8:03pm On Aug 31, 2017
tosyne2much:
Since it got into the water, I guess it's going to be the charging IC that has gone faulty

Start by replacing the charging port first and let's if it will work [/i]
thanks bro, it started working after I dried it.
Re: My Hot 4 Stopped Charging. by kirchofff(m): 8:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
skino4united:

That's a other how to go about such issues. The first thing to do is to switch off the phone, remove the battery, Sim card, and any other things that can be removed. The problem you have now is that u left the phone on. Pls take my advice and take the phone to carlcare. Don't go to road side technicians o
it started working after I dried it. Thanks for your concern bro.
Re: My Hot 4 Stopped Charging. by tosyne2much(m): 8:40pm On Aug 31, 2017
kirchofff:
thanks bro, it started working after I dried it.
I know say you go don dey confused.. Anyway, I'm happy for you. D
Re: My Hot 4 Stopped Charging. by kirchofff(m): 9:42pm On Aug 31, 2017
tosyne2much:
I know say you go don dey confused.. Anyway, I'm happy for you. D
baba no be small thing, phone wey I buy for march(50k) and as I dey I no get any spare money for any phone now. LOL

(1) (Reply)

Glo Introduces 180GB Data Plan For Heavy Internet Users - How To Activate / Clean Iphone 5 For Sale / Vivo X20 Plus Under Display Fingerprint Official Specs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.