Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Upcoming Artist!!!!! Check This Important Connect - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Upcoming Artist!!!!! Check This Important Connect (424 Views)

10 Things Upcoming Artist Must Do To Be Very Successful In The Nigerian Music / Are You An Upcoming Artist ? Then You Need To See This ! / 5 Important Things To Do As An Upcoming Artist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Upcoming Artist!!!!! Check This Important Connect by Naomiuche: 9:29pm On Aug 31, 2017
If you are an artist and resident in ojodu and environs, you need to check this mixing and mastering engineer, worked with vtek and olaitan dada. I got to know from our conversations he was trained by them . His wealth of knowledge in music is outstanding. I finally got his whatsapp contact when I visited his studio. I felt I should share for any upcoming artist who might want very quality body of work at a very good price.

Hit him up 08039324772.
Re: Upcoming Artist!!!!! Check This Important Connect by Hykis(m): 9:50pm On Sep 03, 2017
is it in Lagos or what

(1) (Reply)

Got Songs You Need To Record ???? / Musicians! How To Create Your First Website Without Pulling Your Hair Out / 24 hrs Recording & TV Production Studio Open Just Now in Lekki, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.