Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

The Phenomenon ( Ronaldo Da Lima ) Set To Retire - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Phenomenon ( Ronaldo Da Lima ) Set To Retire (1272 Views)

Kanu Nwankwo,pele,ronaldo Da Lima. Named In World Football Legends List / Ronaldo De Lima(The phenomenon) Retire From Football / Ronaldo De Lima Vs Cristiano Ronaldo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Phenomenon ( Ronaldo Da Lima ) Set To Retire by vislabraye(m): 7:32pm On Feb 22, 2010

Ronaldo has said he will retire from the game in 2011 once his deal with Corinthians comes to an end.

The former PSV, Barcelona, Inter, Real Madrid and Milan striker announced his plans to stop from playing in a press conference in Brazil.

"I renewed my contract for another two years and this will be my last," he told the press as reported by Globoesporte.com.

"I will play until December 31st 2011 and then I will retire from playing football.

"I want to give my maximum for Corinthians and to finish my career having won something important with this shirt."

Reports suggest the striker will be offered a director's role at the club once he retires.

He still remains the best striker of the decade (my second best player after Zizou)

(1) (Reply)

Olympique De Marseille's Taye Taiwo Agrees Terms With Ac Milan / Germany vs Argentina world cup final on sunday july 13th, 2014. / What Is The Physics Behind Skydiving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.