Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Nigerian Actress, Regina Daniels Takes Up New Challenge - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Actress, Regina Daniels Takes Up New Challenge (470 Views)

Billionaire Wifey, Reginal Daniels Takes Traditional Oath With Young Lover / Reginal Daniels Takes A Selfie With Her Iphone 11 Pro Max / Regina Daniels Takes Her Steps Children To Dubai For Holiday ( Pics,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Actress, Regina Daniels Takes Up New Challenge by dmcfilmworks: 7:04am On Sep 01, 2017
Young Nigerian actress, Regina Daniels has taken to her Instagram page to share the good news that she has gained admission into the University.
The 16-year-old beauty who has been prominent in movie scenes, has finally chosen to further her education.
She shared a beautiful photo of herself with the caption:
Congrats to me on my admission…….#UNI girl❤️���……�schoolgirl
#reginadaniels #creamyq� #creamysquad #creamyyo
source :: http://dmcfilmwork..com.ng/?m=0

(1) (Reply)

See Uriel’s Response After Ruggedman Invited Her To An Invent / Bethman Computers Ltd Bags An Award Of Excellence / Kcee: "I Don't Care For Hushpuppi Endeavoring To Utilize Superstars To End Up No

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.