Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,341 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Spend 5k To Learn How I Made Over 50k Naira On The Month Of August(alert Proofs) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Spend 5k To Learn How I Made Over 50k Naira On The Month Of August(alert Proofs) (776 Views)

AFRICGOLD Mint To Earn Naira On A Daily / Banks, Telcos To Make Over Half A Billion Naira On New USSD Charge / How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spend 5k To Learn How I Made Over 50k Naira On The Month Of August(alert Proofs) by hoygift(m): 10:42am On Sep 01, 2017
This is a new month and also, happy new month, My name is NNANNA GIFT my social media handles i answer gifthoy or hoygift..

viewing this post you are here to know how I made such amount last month, it was really Amazing, the business has been in existence but my own personal idea made me more than enough...

The business is social media marketing, people thought they need enough fan base to make it in this industry but with me I just made it huge with my idea, and I knw I don't have competitors when it comes to that idea...

I sell my idea to be frank with you, this idea will give you ×10 of what you are meant to give me, you will have to pay half then before I end the lessons with you, then you complete your payment...

Why am giving out my idea
: It has been in my mind to change the blogging industry in Nigeria and I believe with the money I made last month it will be enough for me to set up the blog of my dream, that will be a home for the upcoming talented Nigerians,...

Instead of allowing my idea waste on the social media marketing I decided to give it out to 6 - 10 serious people who are interested in the industry or who are already in the industry...

I made it 6 - 10 persons so that they will also enjoy their money that they spent on learning this idea don't want the idea to cast or something

Tip: I made over 10k naira on this thread I made on nairaland https://www.nairaland.com/3917697/where-make-money-online-instagram

most of you will know this thread... Am just doing this to share my idea its meant to be free but with the money involved u will be forced to learn...

So with that example you will know I have enough ideas when it comes to the industry of social media marketing, its a million dollar industry,

My contact will be on one of the pictures below pls only serious minds are meant to contact me, happy new month once again...

Re: Spend 5k To Learn How I Made Over 50k Naira On The Month Of August(alert Proofs) by hoygift(m): 10:44am On Sep 01, 2017
More
Re: Spend 5k To Learn How I Made Over 50k Naira On The Month Of August(alert Proofs) by hoygift(m): 10:45am On Sep 01, 2017
I made 3600 naira on the 22 of august
Re: Spend 5k To Learn How I Made Over 50k Naira On The Month Of August(alert Proofs) by hoygift(m): 10:46am On Sep 01, 2017
More
Re: Spend 5k To Learn How I Made Over 50k Naira On The Month Of August(alert Proofs) by hoygift(m): 10:50am On Sep 01, 2017
I just had to screenshot directly from my PicsArt because it couldn't save my editions well, so don't mind the editing tools showing
Re: Spend 5k To Learn How I Made Over 50k Naira On The Month Of August(alert Proofs) by hoygift(m): 10:51am On Sep 01, 2017
More
Re: Spend 5k To Learn How I Made Over 50k Naira On The Month Of August(alert Proofs) by hoygift(m): 10:52am On Sep 01, 2017
15th of august was my highest sales was very happy...
Re: Spend 5k To Learn How I Made Over 50k Naira On The Month Of August(alert Proofs) by hoygift(m): 10:55am On Sep 01, 2017
More
Re: Spend 5k To Learn How I Made Over 50k Naira On The Month Of August(alert Proofs) by hoygift(m): 12:02pm On Sep 01, 2017
Feel free
Re: Spend 5k To Learn How I Made Over 50k Naira On The Month Of August(alert Proofs) by hoygift(m): 7:53pm On Sep 01, 2017
Make money while you chat with your friends on social medias... No time wasted
Re: Spend 5k To Learn How I Made Over 50k Naira On The Month Of August(alert Proofs) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 01, 2017
hoygift:
Make money while you chat with your friends on social medias... No time wasted

Even after checking the old thread i still don't understand what this is all about.
Re: Spend 5k To Learn How I Made Over 50k Naira On The Month Of August(alert Proofs) by hoygift(m): 8:45pm On Sep 01, 2017
udemzy101:

Even after checking the old thread i still don't understand what this is all about.
its all about social media marketing... Chat me on WhatsApp for more details
Re: Spend 5k To Learn How I Made Over 50k Naira On The Month Of August(alert Proofs) by hoygift(m): 6:52am On Sep 02, 2017
Good morning
Re: Spend 5k To Learn How I Made Over 50k Naira On The Month Of August(alert Proofs) by hoygift(m): 7:51am On Sep 04, 2017
Social media marketing can make you more money than u expect good morning
Re: Spend 5k To Learn How I Made Over 50k Naira On The Month Of August(alert Proofs) by hoygift(m): 7:30pm On Sep 06, 2017
Still available

(1) (Reply)

Online Credit Card Processing Pros. I Seriously Need Advice. / We Kill, Dress & Deliver Livestocks I.e Cow, Goat, Ram & Farmfresh Chicken...... / Transform Your Wordpress Blog To E-commerce Site Or Forum Or Anything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.