Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,594 members, 7,850,996 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:00 PM

Gossip Blogger Ebiwali Is Giving Out 5k To Her Readers As Happy New Month - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gossip Blogger Ebiwali Is Giving Out 5k To Her Readers As Happy New Month (234 Views)

Cee-C And Tobi Bakre's Interview With Media Room: "Tobi Is A Gossip" - CeeC / Nina: "I Will Kill Tobi, He's A Gossip, I Don't Like Him. CeeC Is A Nice Girl" / Teddy A Fans Are Donating 5k To Make Up The 45 Million For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gossip Blogger Ebiwali Is Giving Out 5k To Her Readers As Happy New Month by GibsonB(m): 11:08am On Sep 01, 2017
Just saw this on the blogger who said she will never get married.. read what she posted
Happy New Month Guys! Win Instant N5,000 On this Post Right Now, (Comment and Win)..

Anyways Am giving out 5k, on this post right now, I have lots of money on my hand right now, so lemme shower it around..

The first three persons that comment on this post is gerring it..

1st- 2k
2nd- 2k'
3rd - 1k, You know what, lemme just make the 3rd person N1500

Go, Hurry up and comment now, and receive alert this first day of the month of September.. Lemme Wire you sharp sharp.. No time to waste.. CASH & CARRY..

http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/09/happy-new-month-guys-win-instant-n5000.html

Cc: lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Statistical Programming Skills Practice / Right Decision Path Walk / New Video Alert; Death Lullaby (with The Heritage Band) - Shady Moderino. Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.