Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,847 members, 7,956,174 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:55 AM

Loss Of A Loved One To Death. How To Cope. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Loss Of A Loved One To Death. How To Cope. (562 Views)

Witnessing A Loved One Die In Your Presence / How To Cope When Your Spouse Doesn't Listen: Seeking Advice / How Can One Stop A Loved One's Drug Addiction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Loss Of A Loved One To Death. How To Cope. by chatinent: 5:27pm On Sep 01, 2017
Copyright 2017(c). All rights reserved. No part of this should be transmitted to an unknown source without prior consent and allowance by the author or acknowledgement. This post was written by Richie of (Chatinent .).
Losing loved one to death can really hurt! sad sad
I could recall when I lost my lovely kid sister to death; the pains, the tears, the agony, the unbearable thoughts, sad the weary time and the moving on.
Yes, her clarion call ran cold shivers to my spine. sad If tears could resurrect someone, I could cry sad an ocean just for her.
However, did it reunite us? No, it did not. I tried other things that could make me forget those grinding-like memories. A verse of the bible made me have hope (Revelations, chapter 21, verse 1 - 4). smiley smiley smiley
Don't you think this too can help you?
Rather than hurting yourself, understand that death is inevitable. When you are sad, sad the devil make merriment. Why not believe in the resurrection hope of God's reunification of loved ones and making death a thing of the past? smiley Sickness, no more? What else?
Origin: http://chatinent.com.ng/index.php?showtopic=165
Re: Loss Of A Loved One To Death. How To Cope. by chatinent: 5:29pm On Sep 01, 2017
Views are welcomed.
Re: Loss Of A Loved One To Death. How To Cope. by chatinent: 1:22pm On Sep 09, 2017
Royalroy, dominique, Sissy3, mynd44, lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Desperate Mother Begs Good Samaritans Not To Help Her Heroin-addicted Son / Pregnant Mum Of Five Seeks Divorce, Says Husband Starves Her Of Sex / Can An Adult Or An Elderly Be Identified As An Orphan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.