Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,865 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

I Have An Idle Car. Please, Advise On How To Make Some Money With It? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have An Idle Car. Please, Advise On How To Make Some Money With It? (1181 Views)

An Idle Brother Needs Hustle Advice / What Physical Business Can I Do With An Idle 200k In My Account??? / If You Have An Idle Truck In Delta Or Bayelsa State Contact Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have An Idle Car. Please, Advise On How To Make Some Money With It? by izang87(m): 9:09pm On Sep 01, 2017
Hello House,
I have a station wagon car in good working condition and mostly free weekends. All documents and particulars are not expred. I will need creative advise on how I can utilize my weekends using the car to a some extra cash.
Thanks guys.
NB: I'm based in Abeokuta
Re: I Have An Idle Car. Please, Advise On How To Make Some Money With It? by reel14: 10:33pm On Sep 01, 2017
let me run uber with it for you. sure you'll be glad you did
Re: I Have An Idle Car. Please, Advise On How To Make Some Money With It? by stacyadams: 10:49pm On Sep 01, 2017
come use am hustle for lagos or find some one to do it for u..go to hotels.......................
izang87:
Hello House,
I have a station wagon car in good working condition and mostly free weekends. All documents and particulars are not expred. I will need creative advise on how I can utilize my weekends using the car to a some extra cash.
Thanks guys.
Re: I Have An Idle Car. Please, Advise On How To Make Some Money With It? by izang87(m): 8:36pm On Sep 02, 2017
stacyadams:
come use am hustle for lagos or find some one to do it for u..go to hotels.......................
Thank you. abeg how I fit go about am. u don try am before?
Re: I Have An Idle Car. Please, Advise On How To Make Some Money With It? by izang87(m): 8:38pm On Sep 02, 2017
stacyadams:
Problem be say e old pass cars in terms of year of manufacture compared to wettin Uber demand.
The car clean well Sha with working AC. it's actually a 1997 Passat wagon.
Re: I Have An Idle Car. Please, Advise On How To Make Some Money With It? by alexx187(m): 9:30pm On Sep 02, 2017
izang87:
Hello House,
Thanks guys.
call 08024468953
Re: I Have An Idle Car. Please, Advise On How To Make Some Money With It? by izang87(m): 7:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
I'm still open to advises as earlier stated.
Re: I Have An Idle Car. Please, Advise On How To Make Some Money With It? by careerpluzz: 5:49am On Sep 28, 2017
izang87:
I'm still open to advises as earlier stated.

I have the perfect business for you.

The age of the car is not important in certain areas. the type of car however (Sedan, Pickup, Bus, Truck etc) is of more important consideration here. If it can get to Lagos weekly, you can have once weekly deliveries from companies desirous of delivering to Abeokuta.

Your prices must be less than competitive though.

If your car is reliable even though old it can be deployed for some money spinning activities.

A station wagon is good enough for this kind of thing.

And Passat of that year is equally very reliable.

If you find a way of posting your phone/whatsapp number I can get someone to call you you can discuss with him.
Re: I Have An Idle Car. Please, Advise On How To Make Some Money With It? by bolaji3071(m): 7:31am On Sep 28, 2017
give me the car let me be using it for shuttle business inside Unilag, I go dey deliver money for you every week.

trust me
Re: I Have An Idle Car. Please, Advise On How To Make Some Money With It? by HappyScent: 2:53am On Sep 29, 2017
You can use that can to do bread supply,purewater,tissue supply at weedend.go to the company,talk to the manegment,they will give u discount,you will start supply to people with stops,if you are smart,u will make good money

1 Like

Re: I Have An Idle Car. Please, Advise On How To Make Some Money With It? by izang87(m): 8:08am On Sep 30, 2017
careerpluzz:

I have the perfect business for you.

The age of the car is not important in certain areas. the type of car however (Sedan, Pickup, Bus, Truck etc) is of more important consideration here. If it can get to Lagos weekly, you can have once weekly deliveries from companies desirous of delivering to Abeokuta.

Your prices must be less than competitive though.

If your car is reliable even though old it can be deployed for some money spinning activities.

A station wagon is good enough for this kind of thing.

And Passat of that year is equally very reliable.

If you find a way of posting your phone/whatsapp number I can get someone to call you you can discuss with him.
Thanks Broz. I appreciate. My WhatsApp number is 0818 866 9126
Re: I Have An Idle Car. Please, Advise On How To Make Some Money With It? by izang87(m): 8:13am On Sep 30, 2017
bolaji3071:
give me the car let me be using it for shuttle business inside Unilag, I go dey deliver money for you every week.

trust me
Broz. Thanks but I don try that business for inside UI before. with my experience, I'll prefer I gave the car out on hire purchase than to give someone for campus shuttle. anyways u can WhatsApp me on my number maybe your offer will more appealing

(1) (Reply)

NIPOST Nigeria Tracking Database Is Down / Biggest Scam Ever? / Entrepreneurship Grant: Please Vote The Only Nigerian In The Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.