Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Chairman Adjust Your Personality To My Low Level And Honour Me AY TO HUSHPUPPI - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chairman Adjust Your Personality To My Low Level And Honour Me AY TO HUSHPUPPI (877 Views)

'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi / Billionaire Daughter DJ Cuppy Pays Homage To Hushpuppi / Honour Me With A Response-ay 'begs' Hushpuppi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chairman Adjust Your Personality To My Low Level And Honour Me AY TO HUSHPUPPI by rizzyrozz: 9:13pm On Sep 01, 2017
AY and Instagram big boy Hushpuppi won’t be settled soon as the comedian while celebrating Nigeria’s victory in World Cup Qualifiers match against Cameroun, pleaded with Hushpuppi to come down to his level and honour him with a response.

Recall that earlier today, AY shared a photo of himself rocking a Gucci bag and asked Hushpuppi to verify if it’s original, which got him a clap back from Hushpuppi which he (Hushpuppi) deleted after sometime.

Ay wrote:

source.....https://royalsgist.com/2017/09/01/chairman-adjust-personality-low-level-honour-response-ay-replies-hushpuppi/

Re: Chairman Adjust Your Personality To My Low Level And Honour Me AY TO HUSHPUPPI by LUGBE: 9:15pm On Sep 01, 2017
Hmmmm,season of replies
Re: Chairman Adjust Your Personality To My Low Level And Honour Me AY TO HUSHPUPPI by chriskosherbal(m): 9:18pm On Sep 01, 2017
All these guys eeeeh.

Meanwhile check my signature.
Re: Chairman Adjust Your Personality To My Low Level And Honour Me AY TO HUSHPUPPI by Tolexander: 9:19pm On Sep 01, 2017
Before yesterday, I used to think AY is more of a celeb than Hushpuppi.
Alas, I was wrong!

3 Likes

Re: Chairman Adjust Your Personality To My Low Level And Honour Me AY TO HUSHPUPPI by FemiEddy(m): 9:21pm On Sep 01, 2017
Everybody showing off, may God take us to a place where we don't even need to show off
Re: Chairman Adjust Your Personality To My Low Level And Honour Me AY TO HUSHPUPPI by danemenike: 9:22pm On Sep 01, 2017
AY is humility personified.
Re: Chairman Adjust Your Personality To My Low Level And Honour Me AY TO HUSHPUPPI by BlackDBagba: 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2017
Ok
Re: Chairman Adjust Your Personality To My Low Level And Honour Me AY TO HUSHPUPPI by Immaculatesnow(m): 9:25pm On Sep 01, 2017
This hush dog is a grand goat combined with a puppy
Re: Chairman Adjust Your Personality To My Low Level And Honour Me AY TO HUSHPUPPI by Jostico: 9:28pm On Sep 01, 2017
See people's father
Re: Chairman Adjust Your Personality To My Low Level And Honour Me AY TO HUSHPUPPI by cappyLEE200(m): 9:29pm On Sep 01, 2017
Lion doesn't eat grass...daddy AY (aka honourable black lips),please,respect your age. undecided
Re: Chairman Adjust Your Personality To My Low Level And Honour Me AY TO HUSHPUPPI by rodrirodri(m): 9:30pm On Sep 01, 2017
Ay is on damage control.... he Got served with huss's reply.... I just hope huss doesn't reply him...silent is the best answer to a.......... you kn the rest
Re: Chairman Adjust Your Personality To My Low Level And Honour Me AY TO HUSHPUPPI by decatalyst(m): 9:31pm On Sep 01, 2017
AY is becoming really childish these days.......

Or do we say a father of kids should "grow up"? undecided

Never seen 2face, basketmouth, JimmyJatt, RMD de-rep themselves like this...he isn't so funny, picking on people wouldn't make him funny either.

He should just stop!

1 Like

Re: Chairman Adjust Your Personality To My Low Level And Honour Me AY TO HUSHPUPPI by Evablizin(f): 9:33pm On Sep 01, 2017
shocked

AY i'm assuring you that you will get what you're looking for from puppi and it's going to be very soon.Instead of you to be more creative in your dry comedy you're busy looking for trouble.Mtchwwww

I just pray that he wouldn't come down to your personality and remain a matured bulldog.

Re: Chairman Adjust Your Personality To My Low Level And Honour Me AY TO HUSHPUPPI by Homeboiy: 9:38pm On Sep 01, 2017
Ay is dry like his jokes.
Re: Chairman Adjust Your Personality To My Low Level And Honour Me AY TO HUSHPUPPI by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 01, 2017
angry

I stand with Hushpuppi
Re: Chairman Adjust Your Personality To My Low Level And Honour Me AY TO HUSHPUPPI by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 01, 2017
Unfortunately hushpuppy or whatever he's called has got more sense than AY.
Re: Chairman Adjust Your Personality To My Low Level And Honour Me AY TO HUSHPUPPI by dangotesmummy: 10:20pm On Sep 01, 2017
Both of them need to grow the fok up undecided
Re: Chairman Adjust Your Personality To My Low Level And Honour Me AY TO HUSHPUPPI by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 01, 2017
Idiot ni bobo AY yi sha

1 Like

Re: Chairman Adjust Your Personality To My Low Level And Honour Me AY TO HUSHPUPPI by JustAPhase(m): 12:21am On Sep 02, 2017
AY!
Be careful make you no enter AZ.

(1) (Reply)

No More Beef? Peter & Paul Okoye Spotted Partying Together In Lagos Club (video) / ‘I Am Not A Lesbian’ – Chimamanda Adichie’s Niece Reacts To Rumours / “i Don’t Have A Spec Of Girls I F*ck, I F*ck Anything” - Mayorkun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.