Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Little Son Hon Patrick Killed It ..with His Grammar Lol... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Little Son Hon Patrick Killed It ..with His Grammar Lol... (1382 Views)

She Dances To Taki Taki And Killed It With Her Freestyle And Twerk / Who Killed It / People Who Killed It With Statues.. No 4 Though (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Son Hon Patrick Killed It ..with His Grammar Lol... by kswkings: 10:18pm On Sep 01, 2017
hon patrick son killed it with his wonderful thunder grammar read more..https://kpnaija..com.ng/2017/08/click-to-watch-hon-patrick-obahigbon.html
Re: Little Son Hon Patrick Killed It ..with His Grammar Lol... by Egoat(m): 9:38am On Aug 04, 2020
Maynation. kiss kiss

Just checking you.
We are praying for.you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Little Son Hon Patrick Killed It ..with His Grammar Lol... by MZrapper(f): 10:07am On Aug 04, 2020
Egoat:
Mayn.ation. kiss kiss

Just checking you.
We are praying for.you.
You guys didn't exchange contacts?
Re: Little Son Hon Patrick Killed It ..with His Grammar Lol... by Egoat(m): 10:10am On Aug 04, 2020
MZrapper:

You guys didn't exchange contacts?
Nooo. Everyone still kept their privacy intact.
Re: Little Son Hon Patrick Killed It ..with His Grammar Lol... by MZrapper(f): 10:11am On Aug 04, 2020
Egoat:

Nooo. Everyone still kept their privacy intact.
Okies.
Re: Little Son Hon Patrick Killed It ..with His Grammar Lol... by Egoat(m): 8:56pm On Aug 05, 2020
Oga Collegenews please check your email.
I sent you pictures of the works done from Monday till today.
Thanksa sir.
Cc
Kollegenews.
Re: Little Son Hon Patrick Killed It ..with His Grammar Lol... by Collegenews: 7:01am On Aug 07, 2020
Egoat:
Oga Collegenews please check your email.
I sent you pictures of the works done from Monday till today.
Thanksa sir.
Cc
Kollegenews.
Seen.
Re: Little Son Hon Patrick Killed It ..with His Grammar Lol... by Egoat(m): 7:11am On Aug 19, 2020

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Little Son Hon Patrick Killed It ..with His Grammar Lol... by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 19, 2020
Egoat:
Good morning Maynation.
All through the night I was thinking about you. I was thinking about life and the so many things we can not see coming. I was thinking about what you maybe passing through. I do not know how serious it is right now but somehow I know for you to still not be online means you are still healing. You see May, I don't know why you are going through all this because to be sincere you deserve to be happy every time. my prayers for you alone is enough to guarantee your happiness not to talk of the plenty other people also praying for you. I believe there is a reason this is happening right now, I believe God knows best and everything will be to your advantage.
The introduction may not have held and the wedding may be postponed to but your time can not be changed. What is for you is for you no matter what happens and I believe no matter what you are passing through, time will settle everything without stress. God makes everything happens in his time. I may not be good with words but I want you to stay positive for us and keep your faith alive. Your personality has changed so many things about me, your positivity is second to none and I pray you hold onto it despite all.
I am just trying to imagine what you will say to me if I was in your situation, I believe you will speak strength to me with your brighting smile.
I send you strength and smile that will never seize. I pray they keep you safe and happy for us every time. By the time all this will be over, we shall laugh at it together in better situations.
I leave you in the hands of the most high.
I miss you every single day that passes.
I wish you quick recovery.
Your greatest fan.
Egoat!
You didn't have to put your moniker at the end though, your moniker alone is enough. All the best to Maynation,God never really forsakes his own.
Re: Little Son Hon Patrick Killed It ..with His Grammar Lol... by Egoat(m): 7:29am On Aug 19, 2020
NNU0000:
You didn't have to put your moniker at the end though, your moniker alone is enough. All the best to Maynation,God never really forsakes his own.
Did the moniker change the message I passed?
There are some situations you just have to shut up and pretend to be mature at least.
Please take your drama elsewhere.
Re: Little Son Hon Patrick Killed It ..with His Grammar Lol... by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 19, 2020
Egoat:

Did the moniker change the message I passed?
There are some situations you just have to shut up and pretend to be mature at least.
Please take your drama elsewhere.
What drama are you talking about? I talked to you very subtly,yet you still decided to show your poor comprehensive skills. You are the one that needs to grow up and act maturely here.

(1) (Reply)

Policemen In Heaven / Lol!!!! / Johnny And Eddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.