Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos (56334 Views)

Davido Shows Off All-Black Cars In His Garage (Video) / 5 Successful Social Media Comedians Who Are Muslims (photos) / E-money Shares Adorable Photos With His Kids In His Luxurious Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos by IamAirforce1: 10:37pm On Sep 01, 2017
Five star music boss, E-MONEY took to his Instagram page to share this new photo of himself dressed in Saudi traditional wear in his five star mansion as he celebrates Sallah with Muslims.

See photos below ..

I command every good thing God has for us this MONTH to manifest on time in Jesus name. #happynewmonth BARKA DE SALLAH to all my Muslim Brothers #it is too late to fail ,we are too loaded to be empty..���

Source : https://www.instagram.com/p/BYgyZ7vFI2F/

Eyan E-money

8 Likes

Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos by IamAirforce1: 10:38pm On Sep 01, 2017
More photos

2 Shares

Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos by IamAirforce1: 10:38pm On Sep 01, 2017
May the blessings of God almighty not pass us by in Jesus name, Amen.

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos by ekensi01: 10:42pm On Sep 01, 2017
IamAirForce1 only E-money story you get?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos by mofeoluwadassah: 10:46pm On Sep 01, 2017
ekensi01:
IamAirForce1 only E-money story you get?
leave him alone o....na 50k dey work so cheesy

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 01, 2017
I do not know what possesses some men to love snapping photos than women.

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos by ekensi01: 10:49pm On Sep 01, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
leave him alone o....na 50k dey work so cheesy
Which 50k?
Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos by dennisworld1(m): 10:52pm On Sep 01, 2017
Airforce1 d asslicker. Running from his music career

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos by mofeoluwadassah: 10:52pm On Sep 01, 2017
ekensi01:
Which 50k?
he understands

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos by IamAirforce1: 10:59pm On Sep 01, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
he understand

My personality isn't for everyone, so is my response.

I won't be replying your comments after dis henceforth.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 01, 2017
Warren Buffet Bill gate Amancio Ortega Alakija Dangote
these are men with cash.. the rich don't flaunt, only overgrown babies do

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos by abelprice(m): 11:19pm On Sep 01, 2017
Nor worry e money go soon carry job give u mk u push.. u even look like who fit push job.. undecided..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos by pussyeater(m): 3:50am On Sep 02, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Copy and Paste from Hushpuppi undecided

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos by MVLOX(m): 4:26am On Sep 02, 2017
Hmmm who say money no good cha .... Na thunda way dey shout ole ole ole ole dey come for road go do justice league to am

1 Like

Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos by mofeoluwadassah: 4:42am On Sep 02, 2017
IamAirforce1:

mumu somebody

51 Likes

Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos by 9japrof(m): 6:04am On Sep 02, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Nigga be forming hushpuppi, nigga been living in fantasy world.

Make una leave air force na, as music no go, the football club that's been paying him over 100k per week have liquidated, ma nigga don join blogging so that he can now build a 6 bedroom duplex for his mama instead of the bungalow he built for her.

Nigga we dey solidly behind you, fire down...

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos by IamAirforce1: 6:08am On Sep 02, 2017
God gave us wisdom
It's our wisdom
We can't lack wisdom.

It is too late to fail, Amen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos by Partnerbiz3: 6:16am On Sep 02, 2017
pls how did this guy become so rich ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos by B4UIWAZ(f): 7:40am On Sep 02, 2017
I wish my bobo fine like this guy
Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos by IamAirforce1: 7:51am On Sep 02, 2017
Lalasticlala thinks otherwise

3 Likes

Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos by Hajblis: 8:28am On Sep 02, 2017
Ok
Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 02, 2017
grin grin grin grin

One person handles Churchill, another one E-Money.
Ókaré Oooo!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos by Homeboiy: 8:29am On Sep 02, 2017
e money no go give u money again
Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos by Doctorphil: 8:29am On Sep 02, 2017
Poor man.. If u want to be really rich check my signature
Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos by Abfinest007(m): 8:29am On Sep 02, 2017
u are not rich to me bcus richmen like abrahamovic,mark zuckerberg ,bill gate how many times have u seen them show their wealth on social media
Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:29am On Sep 02, 2017
Billyonaire:
I do not know what possesses some men to love snapping photos than women.

I wonder too.

Slay kings and queens.
Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos by marxist88: 8:29am On Sep 02, 2017
I think e money is luking for a second wife ne
Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos by MrRichy(m): 8:30am On Sep 02, 2017
50k at work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos by Franco93: 8:30am On Sep 02, 2017
marxist88:
I think e money is luking for a second wife ne
Sorry to disappoint you, he's not.
Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos by Sfateema(f): 8:30am On Sep 02, 2017
These people too like to show off

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib / #BBNaija: Bisola Defends Debie-Rise's Outfit To Cross River At 50 (Photo) / Obi Cubana & Cubana Chief Priest Reacts As Lady Tattoos Their Names On Her Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.