Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,241 members, 7,815,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Football Winners - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Football Winners (712 Views)

A Plot Of Land At Owode 30min Drive To Winners Canaanland / 22bet Is A 100% Scam Verification For Successful Winners / Nigerian Entrepreneur Named Among Migration Entrepreneurship Prize Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Football Winners by tradepunter: 6:03am On Sep 02, 2017
All the group saying join free are always lying and in most losing their bets, 3 so far make I subscribe with 5k.

Subscribe to our whatsapp group with just 500 naira and get free winning games everyday for the next 3weeks...
I expect insults like you the hungry this and that... If nah so why you dy on nairaland etc... My question to doubters on top all the free prediction site why are you on nairaland??

Anyway serious people drop your number or private message me or mikespage81@gmail.com
Re: Football Winners by wengerman: 6:25am On Sep 02, 2017
Re: Football Winners by Johnsonifeoluwa(m): 7:26am On Sep 02, 2017
Re: Football Winners by topyhanky(m): 9:46am On Sep 02, 2017
S.O.P Sport Trading:
A lot of people lose their hard earned money to the bookies simply because they lack the intricacies and right strategies to adopt to sport trading.

Majority of people carelessly lose their hard earned money to the bookies also because they simply gamble - rather than apply proven systems and strategies that works; which many of them do not know about.

It is also quite unfortunate that a lot of sport punters also believe in FIXED MATCHES and believe there are genuine FIXED MATCH SELLERS out there. If you are in that category, Let me quickly bring you out of your misery;

'All Fixed Matches Sellers are Fake and Scammers'.

If you are interested in making consistent daily profits through our sport trading systems and strategies, then you should show interest by joining the link below :

http:///sopsporttrading

Go through the link above

And take your time to read through the posts on it...

It reveals how a well defined strategy was applied to raise *8,000 naira to 96,000 naira* in 3 days of trading virtual soccer.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Football Winners by onojie: 5:46pm On Sep 02, 2017
Re: Football Winners by Iniobon(m): 6:25pm On Sep 02, 2017
iniobons@gmail.com
Re: Football Winners by Donmonday1994(m): 7:03pm On Sep 02, 2017
Re: Football Winners by hopilo: 9:51pm On Sep 02, 2017
Ukpongh@yahoo.com
Re: Football Winners by chigozienebe: 8:05pm On Sep 03, 2017
Re: Football Winners by topyhanky(m): 8:10am On Sep 04, 2017
S.O.P Sport Trading:
A lot of people lose their hard earned money to the bookies simply because they lack the intricacies and right strategies to adopt to sport trading.

Majority of people carelessly lose their hard earned money to the bookies also because they simply gamble - rather than apply proven systems and strategies that works; which many of them do not know about.

It is also quite unfortunate that a lot of sport punters also believe in FIXED MATCHES and believe there are genuine FIXED MATCH SELLERS out there. If you are in that category, Let me quickly bring you out of your misery;

'All Fixed Matches Sellers are Fake and Scammers'.

If you are interested in making consistent daily profits through our sport trading systems and strategies, then you should show interest by joining the link below :
[url]

/sopsporttrading[/url]

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Football Winners by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 04, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/4023757/hustlers-come-sure-winning-tips

That's a link to my thread you can try it out and follow if you're lucky to be online when I post my games.
Re: Football Winners by shayma(m): 9:52am On Sep 17, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Warren Buffett Says This One Investment 'supersedes All Others' / Check Out The Best Site To Trade Ur Bitcoin (for Traders) / YES!! You Too Can Earn Big This 2019!! You Have To See This!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.