Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Olga Diyachenko Celebrates Nigeria’s Win Over Cameroon - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Olga Diyachenko Celebrates Nigeria’s Win Over Cameroon (48211 Views)

Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi / Mikel Obi’s Relationship With Olga Diyachenko Threatened Over Turkey Move / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Russian Wife Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olga Diyachenko Celebrates Nigeria’s Win Over Cameroon by Yomzzyblog: 8:49am On Sep 02, 2017
[img]https://1.bp..com/-KIhodrjuo-M/WaphD_COlAI/AAAAAAAADrY/i6RU15pE_XYoyVgyMeVbkjTBAdxF9SeygCLcBGAs/s320/o1.jpg[/img]

Olga Diyachenko, wife of Nigeria footballer John Mikel Obi has celebrated her hubby after Nigeria's Emphatic win over Cameroon.

The Russian lady who has become a Nigerian since her relationship with Mikel started could not hide her joy after the match which saw her boyfriend scoring one of the four goals that made the Super Eagles victorious.

In a post on her page, the mother of two girls shared the photo above of herself and Mikel whom she calls Pooh.

She wrote;

“I am proud of you my Pooh1 always and forever.”

[img]https://4.bp..com/-gwvl21ibhUA/WapiGv3RyBI/AAAAAAAADrk/___fodBUlHAEyJeYbnFLebzP-7jBeg1SACLcBGAs/s1600/olga2.jpeg[/img]

Source: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/09/mikel-obis-wife-olga-celebrates.html

2 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko Celebrates Nigeria’s Win Over Cameroon by Tolexander: 8:52am On Sep 02, 2017
Nice!

Imagine someone who is just matrimonially attached to Nigeria being proud of his hubby's nation.

Yet, someone of Nigerian decent, having the opportunity to travel abroad will come online and be yabbing the country and everything in it, claiming he isn't a Nigerian anymore

176 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Olga Diyachenko Celebrates Nigeria’s Win Over Cameroon by madridguy(m): 8:54am On Sep 02, 2017
Noted.

2 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko Celebrates Nigeria’s Win Over Cameroon by Tolexander: 8:55am On Sep 02, 2017
Yomzzyblog:

The Russian lady who has become a Nigerian since her relationship with Mikel started could not hide her joy after the match which saw her boyfriend scoring one of the four goals that made the Super Eagles victorious.

In a post on her page, the mother of two girls shared the photo above of herself and Mikel whom she calls Pooh.

She wrote;

Pooh?

If this woman knows what we call pooh, here in Nigeria, she will never call Mikel Obi that name again.
Seems she doesn't visit nairaland wella to know the meaning of the word.

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olga Diyachenko Celebrates Nigeria’s Win Over Cameroon by Yeligray(m): 9:13am On Sep 02, 2017
Mikel, mikel indeed you are Nigerian cuz we only like the freshest things

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olga Diyachenko Celebrates Nigeria’s Win Over Cameroon by joxxy01(m): 9:48am On Sep 02, 2017
This their love strong

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko Celebrates Nigeria’s Win Over Cameroon by mazimee(m): 10:33am On Sep 02, 2017
He scored, that was something for celebration.

2 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko Celebrates Nigeria’s Win Over Cameroon by NwaObinkita: 12:47pm On Sep 02, 2017
sad

What's the essence of her congratulations when she will eventually dump Mikel.

Even a fool knows Mikel was just her worthless sperm donor

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olga Diyachenko Celebrates Nigeria’s Win Over Cameroon by kaycyor: 12:47pm On Sep 02, 2017
No be her wey talk say she no know which nationality them go give her Mikel twins..
Re: Olga Diyachenko Celebrates Nigeria’s Win Over Cameroon by Narldon: 12:48pm On Sep 02, 2017
Ok
Re: Olga Diyachenko Celebrates Nigeria’s Win Over Cameroon by muller101(m): 12:48pm On Sep 02, 2017
So Mikel na poo grin
Re: Olga Diyachenko Celebrates Nigeria’s Win Over Cameroon by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 02, 2017
Has she ever been to Nigeria

lost Igbo children

2 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko Celebrates Nigeria’s Win Over Cameroon by Pvin: 12:48pm On Sep 02, 2017
Are they married to be addressed as Wife? Lol pooh! Maybe she wanted to write boo

7 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko Celebrates Nigeria’s Win Over Cameroon by adeniyi3971(m): 12:49pm On Sep 02, 2017
Been expecting this since
Re: Olga Diyachenko Celebrates Nigeria’s Win Over Cameroon by Greenbuoy(m): 12:49pm On Sep 02, 2017
I just admire how this lady and her boo are operating! It's obvious that both are sensible and responsible. Also, it's not hard to tell that they totally understand each other and are truly in love.

I believe they will go on to be lovers till death. I wish them good health and an infinitely happy home.

Meanwhile...

21 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko Celebrates Nigeria’s Win Over Cameroon by MrGreenMavro: 12:49pm On Sep 02, 2017
Breaking News:

FIFA cancels Nigeria-Cameroun match where Nigeria scored 4:0 against Cameroun.

Reason: Cameroun protested that it was two nation that played them.

How can Biafra and Nigeria play against one country ���

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olga Diyachenko Celebrates Nigeria’s Win Over Cameroon by directorXixXICK(m): 12:49pm On Sep 02, 2017
Does she mean pooh? As in pooh pooh...
Re: Olga Diyachenko Celebrates Nigeria’s Win Over Cameroon by luvinhubby(m): 12:49pm On Sep 02, 2017
Tolexander:
Nice!

Imagine someone who is just matrimonially attached to Nigeria being proud of his hubby's nation.

Yet, someone of Nigerian decent, having the opportunity to travel abroad will come online and be yabbing the country and everything in it, claiming he isn't a Nigerian anymore

She said her 'pooh', not her 'nation'.

The bae is celebrating her boo and not Naija.

9 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko Celebrates Nigeria’s Win Over Cameroon by manasehboi: 12:50pm On Sep 02, 2017
joxxy01:
This their love strong
Re: Olga Diyachenko Celebrates Nigeria’s Win Over Cameroon by oneeast: 12:50pm On Sep 02, 2017
Omambala born Mikel Obi doing the black race proud. cool

2 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko Celebrates Nigeria’s Win Over Cameroon by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 02, 2017
Tolexander:
Pooh?

If this woman knows what we call pooh, here in Nigeria, she will never call Mikel Obi that name again.
Seems she doesn't visit nairaland wella to know the meaning of the word.
No vex brogrin but shut up angry

POO and POOH no be thesame ting na

Yes poo na faeces whereas pooh na for winnie the pooh wey be fictional character

PS: Olga know say poo na shyte

13 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko Celebrates Nigeria’s Win Over Cameroon by dulaman: 12:51pm On Sep 02, 2017
Q

26 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko Celebrates Nigeria’s Win Over Cameroon by MustiizRaja(m): 12:52pm On Sep 02, 2017
NwaObinkita:
sad
What's the essence of her congratulations when she will eventually dump Mikel.
Even a fool knows Mikel was just her sperm donor
oshey AMADIOHA. how u knw
Re: Olga Diyachenko Celebrates Nigeria’s Win Over Cameroon by justsayemma(m): 12:52pm On Sep 02, 2017
Tolexander:
Nice!

bro u have said it all.if people did not stand and made those foreign country great, they wouldnt have been there enjoying themselves. i was trained to make the best out of what i have, not crying and throwing insults.
Re: Olga Diyachenko Celebrates Nigeria’s Win Over Cameroon by IgedeBushBoy(m): 12:52pm On Sep 02, 2017
Pvin:
Are they married to be addressed as Wife? Lol pooh! Maybe she wanted to write boo
Mikel be like...

2 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko Celebrates Nigeria’s Win Over Cameroon by Koolking(m): 12:53pm On Sep 02, 2017
Yomzzyblog:

She wrote;

[img]https://4.bp..com/-gwvl21ibhUA/WapiGv3RyBI/AAAAAAAADrk/___fodBUlHAEyJeYbnFLebzP-7jBeg1SACLcBGAs/s1600/olga2.jpeg[/img]

Is pooh not supposed to be shit, defecate?

...and Mikel is proud of this being pet named 'shit'

By the way, what concerns me?
Re: Olga Diyachenko Celebrates Nigeria’s Win Over Cameroon by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 02, 2017
I love this
Looking for a white bae
Re: Olga Diyachenko Celebrates Nigeria’s Win Over Cameroon by enemyofprogress: 12:53pm On Sep 02, 2017
Did she camed to Nigeria with him?I hope she broughted their childrens home with her?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7-year-old Boy Recreates Mohamed Sala's Trickshots / Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post / Maurizio Sarri: My Father, Amerigo, The Only Person Who Can Make Me Quit Smoking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.