Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

13 Important Tips From My Experience To Help You Win N3million Diamondbank Grant - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 13 Important Tips From My Experience To Help You Win N3million Diamondbank Grant (420 Views)

13 Important Factors To Consider Before: Buying Your First Landed Property / [DAILY UPDATE] Financial freedom tips from Emmanuel Akpe. / 12 "Grow Your Online Business" Tactics That Will Help You Win In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

13 Important Tips From My Experience To Help You Win N3million Diamondbank Grant by patrick1234(m): 9:35am On Sep 02, 2017
13 Important Tips From My Experience To Help You Win N3 Million Naira Diamond BET 7 Grant Application

Accessing business startup or expansion funds in this part of the world often and sometimes require a lot of effort. Most dreams have been on stand still due to lack or inadequate capital.

Diamond bank has decided to give out N3 Million Naira each to Top 5 winners of their initiative called Budding Entrepreneurs Today (BET) and the 7th Edition Application has started and will close by September 29, 2017.

Before I share with you these 13 important tips, let me quickly tell you that I benefited from this opportunity at the 5th edition called Diamond Bet 5. I was opportune to be part of the Top 50 to be trained at the Enterprise Development Center (EDC) of the Lagos Business School, Pan Atlantic University, even though I was not part of the Top 5 that received the N3 Million.

I encourage young entrepreneur to maximize this opportunity.

Here are the 13 Things/Tips To Take Note Of As You apply To Accelerate Your Success Journey In BET 7.

1. Apply at diamondbet.com.ng, the deadline is September 29, 2017. Please apply on time so that you don’t become a victim of last minute rush on the last day.

2. Have an innovative idea as a startup or innovative business that you are currently running that has a social impact. Existing business enjoy the training more because of the instant application of the business knowledge.

3. Create a 60 Seconds video showcasing your elevation pitch presentation. You can do it in your business office and presenting what you manufacture or sell. Just be creative. You can use your phone, then upload on YouTube and copy the link.

To see the rest click on the link below

http://dayoadetiloye.com/13-important-tips-form-experience-help-win-n3-million-naira-diamond-bet-7-grant-application/

(1) (Reply)

Instantpickup Independence Give Away / Simple Way To Cash-in Between N400-n2,000 In A Day / Rivers Now The State Of States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.