Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,102 members, 7,811,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Truck Crushes Boy To Death In Aba (Graphic Photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Truck Crushes Boy To Death In Aba (Graphic Photos) (20268 Views)

Truck Crushes Newly Married Woman, Three Others To Death In Kaduna / Dangote Truck Crushes 4-year-old Boy To Death In Calabar [Photo] / Dangote Truck Crushes 8 People To Death In Edo State. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truck Crushes Boy To Death In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Angelanest: 10:20am On Sep 02, 2017
There is pandemonium currently in Aba, Abia state after a young boy was crushed to death by a truck. The truck was said to have been driven by a Hausa man who left his vehicle and ran away after people started gathering to see what had happened.

The boy who was crushed and his head smashed open is still laying dead at the catastrophic point as at the time of filing this report.

According to multiple online reports, the incident has caused a tension in the area as residents are looking for the driver to "mete justice" on him.

Security operatives have secured the truck and are on ground to prevent chaos.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/truck-crushes-boy-to-death-at-urata-aba.html

Re: Truck Crushes Boy To Death In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Angelanest: 10:21am On Sep 02, 2017

Re: Truck Crushes Boy To Death In Aba (Graphic Photos) by OjukwuWarBird: 10:22am On Sep 02, 2017
People should drive with care

That place looks more like a park than a road

How did this occur

3 Likes

Re: Truck Crushes Boy To Death In Aba (Graphic Photos) by madridguy(m): 10:22am On Sep 02, 2017
Oh my God
Re: Truck Crushes Boy To Death In Aba (Graphic Photos) by fk001(m): 10:23am On Sep 02, 2017
Bullshit!!

Accident do happen, just because the driver is hausa they want to change things into something different.

R.I.P to the poor boy

9 Likes

Re: Truck Crushes Boy To Death In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Tolexander: 10:25am On Sep 02, 2017
fk001:
Bullshit!!

Accident do happen, just because the driver is hausa they want to change things into something different.

R.I.P to the poor boy
The fact that it was an Hausa driver, the fate that would be meted out on him will be cruel. I pray they do not catch him

Aba is a tensed up area. I do mind the way I behave or talk when I'm in Aba.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truck Crushes Boy To Death In Aba (Graphic Photos) by ekensi01: 10:27am On Sep 02, 2017
Under the influence of Sallah Rams.

Allah won't like this. cool

I wonder why muslims are just base on riding big cars and smoking or begging. Thats their favourite job. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truck Crushes Boy To Death In Aba (Graphic Photos) by tomstories: 10:28am On Sep 02, 2017
Lord have mercy

Re: Truck Crushes Boy To Death In Aba (Graphic Photos) by owaeghianye(m): 10:28am On Sep 02, 2017
Exactly how about nine people were crushed to death here in Benin city few weeks ago.
The driver ran away and his vehicle was burnt beyond recognition by some irate youth
Re: Truck Crushes Boy To Death In Aba (Graphic Photos) by haryorbarmie83(m): 10:29am On Sep 02, 2017
Rip young boy, may your soul find rest. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes Boy To Death In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Kylekent59: 10:29am On Sep 02, 2017
Blessed father, see us through this EMBER MONTH.
RIP to the dead
Re: Truck Crushes Boy To Death In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Joshuasaintiago: 10:29am On Sep 02, 2017
WHAT A TRAGEDY, BAD ROAD IS TO BLAME,
Re: Truck Crushes Boy To Death In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 02, 2017
Sad story. So sad. Rip
Re: Truck Crushes Boy To Death In Aba (Graphic Photos) by favourmic(m): 10:30am On Sep 02, 2017
God why? Chai
Re: Truck Crushes Boy To Death In Aba (Graphic Photos) by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:31am On Sep 02, 2017
Very simple equation to balance.....

If...........Hausa + Truck = Dead Biafran

Then...... Biafrans + Stones= Dead Hausa

Q.E.D....
Re: Truck Crushes Boy To Death In Aba (Graphic Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 10:32am On Sep 02, 2017
ekensi01:

I wonder why muslims are just base on riding big cars and smoking or begging. Thats their favourite job. grin

such a daft fellow u are

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes Boy To Death In Aba (Graphic Photos) by nerodenero: 10:33am On Sep 02, 2017
Truck and tanker drivers are not only reckless but wicked. They drive as though they own the road. If you'd had an encounter with these demons on the highway, you'd agree with me that there is need to curtail their excesses. The painful part is when they cause accident or death, they are never hurt and they just flee.

Rest well Boy. Hope you enjoy the afterlife.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truck Crushes Boy To Death In Aba (Graphic Photos) by musa7m(m): 10:33am On Sep 02, 2017
ekensi01:

I wonder why Nigeria jews (ipob) like to push drugs or do blood money...
Re: Truck Crushes Boy To Death In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Benekruku(m): 10:33am On Sep 02, 2017
Too bad!

Laws and standards have failed
Re: Truck Crushes Boy To Death In Aba (Graphic Photos) by tunjijones(m): 10:33am On Sep 02, 2017
haryorbarmie83:
Rip young boy, may your soul found rest. embarassed

Find you mean?

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes Boy To Death In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Narldon: 10:34am On Sep 02, 2017

Re: Truck Crushes Boy To Death In Aba (Graphic Photos) by ememlinus: 10:34am On Sep 02, 2017
Oh my God rip so sympathetic
Re: Truck Crushes Boy To Death In Aba (Graphic Photos) by ademoladeji(m): 10:34am On Sep 02, 2017
We seems not to value life in this country. These things need would have been prevented
Re: Truck Crushes Boy To Death In Aba (Graphic Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:35am On Sep 02, 2017
why do they waste time to mete out justice ... this might be one of their 1st Oct quite notice plan... I no trust this mallams from landlocked oil barren desert anymore , they can do undo to achieve their caliphate in east... RIP
Re: Truck Crushes Boy To Death In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 02, 2017
RIP to the dead. thank God the Hausa man ran. bia which side of aba
Re: Truck Crushes Boy To Death In Aba (Graphic Photos) by okerekeikpo: 10:36am On Sep 02, 2017
This is part of the islamization agenda using dangote trucks to kill Igbos, but one single factory he can't build here
Re: Truck Crushes Boy To Death In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:37am On Sep 02, 2017
R.I.P little one
Re: Truck Crushes Boy To Death In Aba (Graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:39am On Sep 02, 2017
Habooki 1-0 Biafra

(1) (2) (Reply)

What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? / Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland / Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.