Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Which Of These Phones Were You In Love With Back Then When There Was No Android? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Of These Phones Were You In Love With Back Then When There Was No Android? (1261 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 And Redmi Note 7 Pro Get New Updates But No Android 10 Yet / What Phone Or Phones Were you Using Ten(10) Years Ago?? / Whatsapp Will Not Be Available On These Phones From December 31, 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Phones Were You In Love With Back Then When There Was No Android? by premium9ja(m): 11:55am On Sep 02, 2017
Yes! We are in the Era of Smartphone but i still believe that there are so many People who ain't pass through this stage, they just woke up one day and got a Smartphone from Daddy or Mummy like Said by Ebenezer ekpenyong, because the passed Exams.

So if you were there when we use to form with this phones, which of this was your Favourite?

Credit: http://www.premium9ja.com

Cc:
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

Re: Which Of These Phones Were You In Love With Back Then When There Was No Android? by tobillionaire(m): 11:58am On Sep 02, 2017
Re: Which Of These Phones Were You In Love With Back Then When There Was No Android? by paiz: 11:59am On Sep 02, 2017
Landline with starcomms as network
Re: Which Of These Phones Were You In Love With Back Then When There Was No Android? by finnestdope(m): 12:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
6 nd 7
Re: Which Of These Phones Were You In Love With Back Then When There Was No Android? by ritababe(f): 12:06pm On Sep 02, 2017
i really miss that number one
Re: Which Of These Phones Were You In Love With Back Then When There Was No Android? by Josephjnr(m): 12:06pm On Sep 02, 2017
In 9ice's voice:I am 3310.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Phones Were You In Love With Back Then When There Was No Android? by khalhokage(m): 12:14pm On Sep 02, 2017
Why is Tecno in the picture? They probably released that phone in last two years.

It's out of place amongst the others.
Re: Which Of These Phones Were You In Love With Back Then When There Was No Android? by Stanleyafam(m): 1:32pm On Sep 02, 2017
Number 1... All I needed to do was just charge the phone for an hour and use for a week before next charge.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Phones Were You In Love With Back Then When There Was No Android? by jericco1(m): 5:43pm On Sep 02, 2017
Helo Moto!
Re: Which Of These Phones Were You In Love With Back Then When There Was No Android? by expozey(f): 8:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
Number 1 was my first phone. Very strong and had long battery life
Re: Which Of These Phones Were You In Love With Back Then When There Was No Android? by good4all40: 11:41pm On Sep 02, 2017
Number 2 of course that phone was stronger than Mayweather

(1) (Reply)

Don't Take Your Phone To This People. They'll Extort You And Damage Your Phone / Is Jumia Trying To SCAM Kenyans Again With The OPPO F5? / LG G7 Thinq Specifications And Details Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.