Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,607 members, 7,955,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:20 PM

Bentley Unveils New £160,000 Continental GT With A Revolving Three-way Dashboard - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Bentley Unveils New £160,000 Continental GT With A Revolving Three-way Dashboard (31595 Views)

Russians Turned ₦81m Bentley Continental GT Into The World's Most Luxurious Tank / Bentley Unveils Its 2019 Continental GT Convertible - Photos / Olu Okeowo N2 Billion Garage: 6 Rolls Royce, 4 Phantoms, 2 Ghosts, 1 Bentley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bentley Unveils New £160,000 Continental GT With A Revolving Three-way Dashboard by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 03, 2017
Benekruku:

When you have an accident in dis kinda ride and happen to die, there is no way you won't make heaven.

Considerations will definitely be made to accommodate you considering the luxury that killed you
lolz
Re: Bentley Unveils New £160,000 Continental GT With A Revolving Three-way Dashboard by x6blade(m): 8:22am On Sep 03, 2017
mccoy47:
My God!!! And some odiots would still spend $1.5million on a senseless bugatti! angry
bugatti is the epitome of luxury and speed combined , a car that can go 0- 100 km/h in 2.3s and still feel so easy and smooth to drive , if you know the engineering put into the car it's enough to buy it for 5 million dollars and still feel it should be more higher, even a grandma would drive a bugatti at top speed and still feel relaxed and comfortable.
Re: Bentley Unveils New £160,000 Continental GT With A Revolving Three-way Dashboard by sweetgala(m): 8:24am On Sep 03, 2017
lofty900:
but its true. Just google the S-class photos

From what I can see here they didn't copy Mercedes S class interior. This has always been Bentley /Rolls Royce design language with lots of fine wood and leather trim mixed into aluminium /stainless /platinum fixtures.

However Mercedes has been at the forefront of modern vehicle interior and infotainment lately and the S class is testament to that. A Mercedes is so excellently made everyone should own one in their lifetime
Re: Bentley Unveils New £160,000 Continental GT With A Revolving Three-way Dashboard by kolaaderin: 8:34am On Sep 03, 2017
crazygod:

70.4m only. cool

Include the shipping, import and custom duty and do the math again.

1 Like

Re: Bentley Unveils New £160,000 Continental GT With A Revolving Three-way Dashboard by oluwaseunamos33(m): 8:46am On Sep 03, 2017
Mtcheww waitin concern me:
Re: Bentley Unveils New £160,000 Continental GT With A Revolving Three-way Dashboard by oluwaseunamos33(m): 8:47am On Sep 03, 2017
Mtcheww waitin concern me: mine is Rolls Royce Phantom. 350 million naira only
Re: Bentley Unveils New £160,000 Continental GT With A Revolving Three-way Dashboard by dataking: 8:50am On Sep 03, 2017
x6blade:
bugatti is the epitome of luxury and speed combined , a car that can go 0- 100 km/h in 2.3s and still feel so easy and smooth to drive , if you know the engineering put into the car it's enough to buy it for 5 million dollars and still feel it should be more higher, even a grandma would drive a bugatti at top speed and still feel relaxed and comfortable.

You are paying for the brand name. Its all hype. Bugatti is highly overpriced. Its a status symbol, so peeps buy it to stand out from the crowd.
Re: Bentley Unveils New £160,000 Continental GT With A Revolving Three-way Dashboard by SalamRushdie: 8:58am On Sep 03, 2017
lofty900:
beautiful but they should should stop copying mercedez benz S-class interior design

You don't know what you are saying
Re: Bentley Unveils New £160,000 Continental GT With A Revolving Three-way Dashboard by Lexusgs430: 9:19am On Sep 03, 2017
They are directly advertising it to olamide aka badoo. Seems volkswagen too love his 'WO' song......
Re: Bentley Unveils New £160,000 Continental GT With A Revolving Three-way Dashboard by emelda86(f): 9:32am On Sep 03, 2017
My body is doing me somehow,,, plz shift i want to.....
Re: Bentley Unveils New £160,000 Continental GT With A Revolving Three-way Dashboard by Lexusgs430: 10:11am On Sep 03, 2017
emelda86:
My body is doing me somehow,,, plz shift i want to.....

Your esin1 fe gbera ?
Re: Bentley Unveils New £160,000 Continental GT With A Revolving Three-way Dashboard by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 03, 2017
I see only one dashboard
Re: Bentley Unveils New £160,000 Continental GT With A Revolving Three-way Dashboard by FullDepth1: 10:33am On Sep 03, 2017
crazygod:

The price is cheap. But the cost of maintenance...... That's another story cool

What are you maintaining? Are you gonna use it for Uber or Taxify?

1 Like

Re: Bentley Unveils New £160,000 Continental GT With A Revolving Three-way Dashboard by mccoy47(m): 10:40am On Sep 03, 2017
x6blade:
As cramped up as a bugatti is u call dat luxury? undecided
98% of bugatti owners never attain dat speed
Re: Bentley Unveils New £160,000 Continental GT With A Revolving Three-way Dashboard by kirchofff(m): 10:46am On Sep 03, 2017
mccoy47:
My God!!! And some odiots would still spend $1.5million on a senseless bugatti! angry
bro I wonder o...there are super cool cars within $100k-$200k range....and some people will still spend million $$ on some 2door shit..well, we shouldn't underestimate the power of money sha.
Re: Bentley Unveils New £160,000 Continental GT With A Revolving Three-way Dashboard by kingreign(m): 11:40am On Sep 03, 2017
obidevine:

Do you know that Bentley is owned by a German brand ( Volkswagen) ?

Do you know what is design patent?
How can a reputable company copy another's design and there be no suit following?

I don't give a heck if it's German or Scandinavian!
Re: Bentley Unveils New £160,000 Continental GT With A Revolving Three-way Dashboard by obidevine(m): 11:44am On Sep 03, 2017
kingreign:

Do you know what is design patent?
How can a reputable company copy another's design and there be no suit following?

I don't give a heck if it's German or Scandinavian!

Don't you think they'd have thought this all out before putting the car out.

Or do you think they are dumb as you are.
Re: Bentley Unveils New £160,000 Continental GT With A Revolving Three-way Dashboard by MrDoGood(m): 12:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
I know someone that will buy.....

O.B.O
Re: Bentley Unveils New £160,000 Continental GT With A Revolving Three-way Dashboard by Tonyberries30(m): 1:13pm On Sep 03, 2017
My dream bentley come to me
Re: Bentley Unveils New £160,000 Continental GT With A Revolving Three-way Dashboard by x6blade(m): 1:13pm On Sep 03, 2017
mccoy47:

As cramped up as a bugatti is u call dat luxury? undecided
98% of bugatti owners never attain dat speed
Which hyper car is not "cramped up" you really don't know about cars
Re: Bentley Unveils New £160,000 Continental GT With A Revolving Three-way Dashboard by x6blade(m): 1:14pm On Sep 03, 2017
dataking:

You are paying for the brand name. Its all hype. Bugatti is highly overpriced. Its a status symbol, so peeps buy it to stand out from the crowd.
what other car is in bugattis class and explain why
Re: Bentley Unveils New £160,000 Continental GT With A Revolving Three-way Dashboard by Mc23(m): 1:21pm On Sep 03, 2017
So heaven has now been ridicule to a common Bentley?? Die in a 200 Bugatti convoy and an unbeliever. Hell will accommodate u.
Benekruku:

When you have an accident in dis kinda ride and happen to die, there is no way you won't make heaven.

Considerations will definitely be made to accommodate you considering the luxury that killed you
Re: Bentley Unveils New £160,000 Continental GT With A Revolving Three-way Dashboard by kingreign(m): 3:16pm On Sep 03, 2017
obidevine:

Don't you think they'd have thought this all out before putting the car out.

Or do you think they are dumb as you are.
You're going caustic.

No need to start arguing with you.

Bye
Re: Bentley Unveils New £160,000 Continental GT With A Revolving Three-way Dashboard by obidevine(m): 3:43pm On Sep 03, 2017
kingreign:

You're going caustic.

No need to start arguing with you.

Bye

Enjoy the rest of your day

1 Like

Re: Bentley Unveils New £160,000 Continental GT With A Revolving Three-way Dashboard by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 03, 2017
PaperLace:

All these Mercedes loyalists sef. E get as person go take breathe now, you'll say he is breathing like S-class.

grin grin grin

GET a Complete Bulk SMS Reseller Website. Check my Signature [1 Day Left]
Re: Bentley Unveils New £160,000 Continental GT With A Revolving Three-way Dashboard by rjjons(m): 10:39pm On Sep 03, 2017
I am buying this for men of God soon. @rj_jons follow me on Twitter to get one.
Re: Bentley Unveils New £160,000 Continental GT With A Revolving Three-way Dashboard by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 06, 2017
obidevine:

Do you know that Bentley is owned by a German brand ( Volkswagen) ?
yeah together with audi, lamborghini

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ban On Importation Of Tokunbo Cars: What You Should Know / On The Eight Day, God Made The V8: My Journey To 400 HP / Nigerians To Pay More For Imported Vehicles From June 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.