Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Paypal Talk ( Questions & Answers ) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paypal Talk ( Questions & Answers ) (2409 Views)

Zenith Bank Naira Redesign Policy Questions & Answers. / AGSMEIS Loan Questions, Answers, & Updates / Does Bill Gates Have Bodyguards? - Learnvercity Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paypal Talk ( Questions & Answers ) by Day11(m): 1:18pm On Sep 02, 2017
Welcome Mate!!!

If you're presently experiencing issues with your Paypal Account, Please share with your other forum mate here for possibly SOLUTIONS

CC;
Tabbaz
Omotisa
Ladyf
3rnest
Akinswag
Marieo
Singapore1

Re: Paypal Talk ( Questions & Answers ) by Day11(m): 1:32pm On Sep 02, 2017
We can also discussions issues related to Paypal limitations and Withdrawal.

Thank you.
Re: Paypal Talk ( Questions & Answers ) by Day11(m): 1:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
abbeynoni:
$700 PayPal Available
Transaction: Swift PayPal to PayPal (family and friends)
Contact 08079378467 Whatsapp
Escrow Allowed.

No Advert here Sir.

Lets keep dis thread on topic and civilized and we can get along.

Questions and Answers Only
Re: Paypal Talk ( Questions & Answers ) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
Noted. Thanks.
Re: Paypal Talk ( Questions & Answers ) by Day11(m): 8:53am On Sep 03, 2017
I'm getting the phone verification security check when I try to add a bank account. The phone number I registered with is no longer active (my mistake).

So now I cannot do the phone verification, my question is ... if I wait a few days, will it eventually go away?

I know giving it time with other issues can help, just not sure about the security check?

I thought about calling in, as a last resort... but figured I'd ask you guys first.

Thank you in advance for any advice!
Re: Paypal Talk ( Questions & Answers ) by owumatosa(m): 10:29am On Sep 03, 2017
Please, does paypal allow Nigeria withdraw into Nigerian bank account directly? if no, how do I withdraw from my paypal as a Nigerian?
Re: Paypal Talk ( Questions & Answers ) by akashi01(m): 12:40pm On Sep 03, 2017
owumatosa:
Please, does paypal allow Nigeria withdraw into Nigerian bank account directly? if no, how do I withdraw from my paypal as a Nigerian?
No. You can't even receive money with Nigerian PayPal sef in the first place.

Are you 070****8683?
Re: Paypal Talk ( Questions & Answers ) by akashi01(m): 12:44pm On Sep 03, 2017
Day11:
I'm getting the phone verification security check when I try to add a bank account. The phone number I registered with is no longer active (my mistake).

So now I cannot do the phone verification, my question is ... if I wait a few days, will it eventually go away?

I know giving it time with other issues can help, just not sure about the security check?

I thought about calling in, as a last resort... but figured I'd ask you guys first.

Thank you in advance for any advice!

First get a permanent USA Number (You can contact me for that).

It's permanent, so what you would do is to add the new number as secondary number.

After that you delete the previous one that isn't active.

Try adding bank account and Voilà!
Re: Paypal Talk ( Questions & Answers ) by cybernaut(m): 3:24pm On Sep 03, 2017
akashi01:

It's permanent, so what you would do is to add the new number as secondary number.

u idea is very good but my question is: Do u open d acct wit USA VPN ip address if u hve secondary USA permanent phone number?
Re: Paypal Talk ( Questions & Answers ) by akashi01(m): 3:27pm On Sep 03, 2017
cybernaut:
u idea is very good but my question is: Do u open d acct wit USA VPN ip address if u hve secondary USA permanent phone number?
Yes. If it's too stressful I can get you a UAE PayPal account. No need for VPN
Re: Paypal Talk ( Questions & Answers ) by kmotcrown8282: 4:41pm On Sep 03, 2017
can you please forward the detail on how to ...
1. get US verified phone number 2. how to open a UAE PayPal that doesn't require VPN
Re: Paypal Talk ( Questions & Answers ) by kmotcrown8282: 4:42pm On Sep 03, 2017
can you please forward the detail on how to ... 1. get US verified phone number
2. how to open a UAE PayPal that doesn't require VPN

kmotmat2014@gmail.com
Re: Paypal Talk ( Questions & Answers ) by Day11(m): 4:43pm On Sep 03, 2017
akashi01:

Thank you, But I hope is not those Google Voice or Text Now Number
Re: Paypal Talk ( Questions & Answers ) by Day11(m): 9:01am On Sep 04, 2017
kmotcrown8282:
can you please forward the detail on how to ...
1. get US verified phone number

2. how to open a UAE
PayPal that doesn't require VPN

kmotmat2014@gmail.com

No ideal about getting a Verified US phone number as Paypal do not accept any Virtual Phone number or Banks anymore.

You can't run another country Paypal Account without VPN and also using a Free VPN like HotSpot Shield is risky.
Dedicated Ip on mobile phone is the best grin

Thank you
Re: Paypal Talk ( Questions & Answers ) by 3RNEST(m): 7:27pm On Sep 04, 2017
I hate PayPal angry
Re: Paypal Talk ( Questions & Answers ) by mekstaniac(m): 8:22pm On Sep 04, 2017
akashi01:

How do I get this please? PayPal said my phone no must match my name else they won't accept number. I need a US number to that effect
Re: Paypal Talk ( Questions & Answers ) by mekstaniac(m): 8:24pm On Sep 04, 2017
Day11:

No ideal about getting a Verified US phone number as Paypal do not accept any Virtual Phone number or Banks anymore.

You can't run another country Paypal Account without VPN and also using a Free VPN like HotSpot Shield is risky.

Thank you
Tell me abt the dedicated IP please
Re: Paypal Talk ( Questions & Answers ) by Lagrangian: 11:33pm On Sep 04, 2017
I opened a PayPal account last week, about 300$ fund sent into it has been pending, I'm told I'd receive the fund after 21days or verify with a bank account to have instant access to it.
I don't have a US account and want to ask if I'll get the fund if I verify with a VBA, and also it's saying the TextNow num I used is not registered in my name, so there's no way to I do the number verification.
Please, how do I go about this?
I need help please.

Delgroveng
Day11
Tobtex
Akashi01
Legalwealth
Tosynjay
Tumbaba
Re: Paypal Talk ( Questions & Answers ) by legalwealth(m): 12:48am On Sep 05, 2017
owumatosa:

You could withdraw into Nigeria bank account and card but recent CBN policies put a stop to that.

You can sell your fund to exchangers or send it to a someone you trust in abroad who can then send money to you here in Nigeria.
Re: Paypal Talk ( Questions & Answers ) by legalwealth(m): 12:52am On Sep 05, 2017
3RNEST:
I hate PayPal angry

Hmmm!

Paypal is the sweetest if you know and go by the secrets! !!
Re: Paypal Talk ( Questions & Answers ) by legalwealth(m): 12:58am On Sep 05, 2017
Lagrangian:
I opened a PayPal account last week, about 300$ fund sent into it has been pending, I'm told I'd receive the fund after 21days or verify with a bank account to have instant access to it.
I don't have a US account and want to ask if I'll get the fund if I verify with a VBA, and also it's saying the TextNow num I used is not registered in my name, so there's no way to I do the number verification.
I need help please.

Delgroveng
Day11
Tobtex
Akashi01
Legalwealth
Tosynjay
Tumbaba

First of all, let me ask you if you added and confirmed the textnow number to the Paypal account immediately you opened it? If yes, you can try using Google voice or messagebird number instead.

What you are experiencing is a normal thing for a new USA Paypal account for the payment to be pending for 21 days. If you are able to link and confirm a USA number to your account, verifying with a VBA will make the money released. But be very careful of the VBA you will use as some do get account flagged.

1 Like

Re: Paypal Talk ( Questions & Answers ) by legalwealth(m): 1:03am On Sep 05, 2017
Lagrangian:
I need help please.

Delgroveng
Day11
Tobtex
Akashi01
Legalwealth
Tosynjay
Tumbaba

You can as well scroll/browse through this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2485993/drop-all-ur-paypal-acct to see lots of Paypal issues that I've attended to.
Re: Paypal Talk ( Questions & Answers ) by 3RNEST(m): 5:52am On Sep 05, 2017
legalwealth:

Hmmm!

Paypal is the sweetest if you know and go by the secrets! !!
Oya tell us the secret. .. shocked
Re: Paypal Talk ( Questions & Answers ) by Day11(m): 10:11am On Sep 05, 2017
3RNEST:

There are no secret if you follow their simple rules.

-Don't use different IP.

-Mobile Ip advisable

-All information must be valid

-Running more than $1000 on a Personal PP account is risky.

-Adding a BANK ACCOUNT/ CC keeps you safe.

Thanks
Re: Paypal Talk ( Questions & Answers ) by Day11(m): 10:13am On Sep 05, 2017
Lagrangian:
I need help please.

Delgroveng
Day11
Tobtex
Akashi01
Legalwealth
Tosynjay
Tumbaba

Nothing to worry about.

Its a new account so you just need to relax and your fund will be available after 21days.
Re: Paypal Talk ( Questions & Answers ) by Day11(m): 10:15am On Sep 05, 2017
mekstaniac:
Tell me abt the dedicated IP please

Pretty easy actually. Get US PAYPAL of the following:
0. IP
1. Address
2. Phone
3. VCC
4. VBA
5. Email

Violla grin

I'm thinking of opening Mauritians Paypal account now, Less Stress.

1 Like

Re: Paypal Talk ( Questions & Answers ) by legalwealth(m): 10:30am On Sep 05, 2017
akashi01:

Yes. If it's too stressful I can get you a UAE PayPal account. No need for VPN

Most people that go that way do get their fingers burnt.

Read The Top Reason You Should Not Use Nigeria IP To Open Or Operate Your Paypal Account here at https://www.nairaland.com/3962904/top-reason-should-not-use
Re: Paypal Talk ( Questions & Answers ) by legalwealth(m): 10:31am On Sep 05, 2017
Day11:

Nothing to worry about.

Its a new account so you just need to relax and your fund will be available after 21days.

He knows but he is asking for how to get his money out before then though! !!
Re: Paypal Talk ( Questions & Answers ) by legalwealth(m): 10:35am On Sep 05, 2017
3RNEST:

First of all read up this at https://www.nairaland.com/3932323/here-evidence-paypal-limiting-accounts
that I believe it is the reason yourself and most people dislike them.
Re: Paypal Talk ( Questions & Answers ) by legalwealth(m): 10:41am On Sep 05, 2017
Day11:

Thank you

PayPal still accept them but might be the type that you make use of.

What you said in your second sentence is the truth and fact but dedicated IP on PC is the best.
Especially the type that won't allow browser to get access to the internet if the software powering
disconnects.
If you need one like this, then read https://www.nairaland.com/3962904/top-reason-should-not-use
to the end.

Most softwares if disconnected will still allow the browser to access the internet therefore revealing
the main (Nigeria) IP which will eventually lead to issue on the PayPal account.
Re: Paypal Talk ( Questions & Answers ) by mekstaniac(m): 10:53am On Sep 05, 2017
Day11:

Pretty easy actually. Get US PAYPAL of the following:
0. IP
1. Address
2. Phone
3. VCC
4. VBA
5. Email

Violla grin

I'm thinking of opening Mauritians Paypal account now, Less Stress.
Can I reach you on whatsapp via this number on your signature?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get A US Number For Whatsapp Right Now! / 2005 Toyota Sienna Available For Hire Purchase / What Profitable Business Can I Do With 1 Million Naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.