Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

1 Man And 3 Women Arrested In Bayelsa For Selling Vultures As Chicken Meat - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 1 Man And 3 Women Arrested In Bayelsa For Selling Vultures As Chicken Meat (701 Views)

Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) / 11-Year-Old Girl's Buttocks Burnt In Bayelsa For Buying Biscuit With Aunty's 100 / Man & Women Who Sell Vultures In Yenagoa, Bayelsa As Chicken Meat Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1 Man And 3 Women Arrested In Bayelsa For Selling Vultures As Chicken Meat by blogreporter: 2:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
The Bayelsa state Police Command have arrested a yet to be identified man and his female partners after they were caught by Vigilante Group selling Vultures as Chicken Meat at Tombia Market, Yenagoa the Capital of the state..

The women who gave their names as Doris, finegirl, and beauty, from Delta state confessed to killing the vultures with chemicals before selling them as Chicken..

Confirming the Incident Comrade Bunas Samuel michael the cordinator of the Vigilante, said they were caught when the group went for their weekly Market Inspection, he said:

"We saw about thirty dead vultures, all prepared to be placed inside a hot pot of boiling water, we called the attention of the police and handed the suspect over to them, before then, he confessed to us, that, he uses dead meat bones to attract the vultures and then uses chemicals to kill them, and he has been in this business for years, selling them to market women and chicken traders at Major markets and chicken sales point in the state", He said.

The Suspect are currently at the Akenfa Police station for further Investigation..

See more photos below!

http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/09/4-persons-including-3-women-arrested-in.html

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: 1 Man And 3 Women Arrested In Bayelsa For Selling Vultures As Chicken Meat by NwaObinkita: 2:05pm On Sep 02, 2017
sad

I love vulture meat.

It gives me strong and durable erections.
Re: 1 Man And 3 Women Arrested In Bayelsa For Selling Vultures As Chicken Meat by marooh: 3:43pm On Sep 02, 2017
NwaObinkita:
sad

I love vulture meat.

It gives me strong and durable erections.

After the erection you will capable to rape unrapable woman.
Although

Your name cover it
NwaObi Nkita " the palace of Dog"

Why won't you like when you sold your Vote for N200 (bottle of beer)...
Re: 1 Man And 3 Women Arrested In Bayelsa For Selling Vultures As Chicken Meat by marooh: 3:44pm On Sep 02, 2017
Can't you see that APC is trying! grin

God banish devil cry
Re: 1 Man And 3 Women Arrested In Bayelsa For Selling Vultures As Chicken Meat by FunkyAlhaji2015: 7:32pm On Sep 02, 2017
I wonder how many of those vultures I have eaten

(1) (Reply)

Anambra State Commissioner Parads Heavily Armed Suspected Armed Robbers (photos) / SHOCKER: Two Boys Ride Several Hours Under A Vehicle To Be With Parents / “I Wish They Could Killed The Entire Christians In The 8 Villages”- Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.