Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

See Why Samsung S7 Is Better Than Iphone7(full Specs And Price) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See Why Samsung S7 Is Better Than Iphone7(full Specs And Price) (1752 Views)

Why Samsung Screen Break Easily, But IphoneDon’t Break Easily / How Much Do I Add To Swap My Iphone7 To Iphone X / The Samsung Galaxy A8 Series Full Specs & Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Why Samsung S7 Is Better Than Iphone7(full Specs And Price) by nexusvibe: 3:26pm On Sep 02, 2017
It all boils down to two mobile brands when it comes to the perfect phone face-off, the America’s Apple (allegedly the most valuable company in the world) and South Korea’s Samsung have always been compared to each other in terms of quality, performance, and perfection. The biggest face-off seems to be between their latest products.

Earlier this year, Samsung launched its latest flagship the Galaxy S7 which is already making waves in the market and is also being compared to the Apple’s 2016 smartphone, the iPhone 7.

Saying one is better than the other, would be mistake as both posses unbelievable spec – sheet and approach.

http://nexusvibe.com/samsung-galaxy-s7-features-and-price-versus-iphone-7-features-and-price-pics/
Re: See Why Samsung S7 Is Better Than Iphone7(full Specs And Price) by kingxsamz(m): 3:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
true

1 Like

Re: See Why Samsung S7 Is Better Than Iphone7(full Specs And Price) by Kaybaba5(m): 4:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
Rubbish post

Everybody knows what he wants before buying either Samsung or iPhone....

(1) (Reply)

Scientists Produce Liquid Screen Protector (video) / Which App Can I Use To Stream Online Marches? / Buy Genuine Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.