Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,903 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

People Say Children Are Mirrors Of Their Parents, Do You Agree?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / People Say Children Are Mirrors Of Their Parents, Do You Agree?? (1434 Views)

Edited: Mirrors , Spells And Black Craft- Educational purposes only ! / How African Parents Do (aka Comedy) Sex Mhia Kahlifa (akacomedyofficial) / Akure Church Where Children Are Buried On The Altar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Say Children Are Mirrors Of Their Parents, Do You Agree?? by ednited(f): 5:49pm On Sep 02, 2017
People resemble with their surrounding. So does kids with their parents. . .But how much?? They say it this way cuz parents shape their kids. When it comes to me. . .my views and things am interested in is very different from my family. And it kind of dissapoint them that am not the same. I bet I know the reason why, but I couldn't.

How about you guys? Are you similar with your parents? Do they respect your views too?
Re: People Say Children Are Mirrors Of Their Parents, Do You Agree?? by NwaObinkita: 5:59pm On Sep 02, 2017
sad

Not anymore

Too many cheating wives.
Children now look like their landlords and distant uncles.

1 Like

Re: People Say Children Are Mirrors Of Their Parents, Do You Agree?? by smartty68(m): 6:01pm On Sep 02, 2017
NwaObinkita:
sad

Not anymore

Too many cheating wives.
Children now look like their landlords and distant uncles

Re: People Say Children Are Mirrors Of Their Parents, Do You Agree?? by ednited(f): 6:11pm On Sep 02, 2017
NwaObinkita:
sad

Not anymore

Too many cheating wives. Children now look like their landlords and distant uncles.
There are chances where they look like their uncles or aunts
but you look pissed of many women
lol

(1) (Reply)

. / Audio Mp3: Franz Ferdinand – Feel The Love Go (CDQ) / Man Wins Lottery After Playing Same Numbers For 5 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.