Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,791 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

I Am Getting Tired Of Globacom's Tricks! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Am Getting Tired Of Globacom's Tricks! (511 Views)

Im Getting Tired And Bored!!!! How This Whole Thing Is Affecting My Social Life. / House Of Reps Orders Arrest Of Globacom Boss, Mike Adenuga Over N16bn Debt / How To Have Longer Sex With Any Woman Without Getting Tired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Getting Tired Of Globacom's Tricks! by AbSchool: 1:29am On Sep 03, 2017
Has anybody noticed that Globacom is very crafty in a negative way?

I bought 500 naira data plan just to keep my validity for my previous N2000 data plan, they did not extend it and I had to rush that or lose the balance.

Next I buy another 2k data plan via ATM so as to get bumpa to last me a month so I don't have to buy credit from MTN, I am given a funny bonus which is just there and I can't use it to make calls. It is about to expire!

Someone should advice them to STOP THEIR TRICKS! I have an MTN line and can buy 2 more lines from the other Service providers.

It is because of this clumsy treatment of their customers that they will fail to beat MTN!!

The only network I cannot make a live call complaint!!

Tomorrow they will call me to invite me to show, na show I wan chop? sad
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Globacom's Tricks! by Redoil: 2:24am On Sep 03, 2017
Just port

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Eight Things That Your Bank Will Never Request / Facebook Blocked My Account. / G-worldwide Paid Kiss Daniel 30k Monthly For 2 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.