Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,875 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Unable To Instal Google Play Store And Yahoo Mail On My ZTE - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unable To Instal Google Play Store And Yahoo Mail On My ZTE (2154 Views)

HELP!!! I Just Broke My ZTE Phone's Screen / My ZTE MF920 Mifi Won't Boot Up... Please Help / Unable To Instal Google Play Store On My Zte.....pls Read And Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unable To Instal Google Play Store And Yahoo Mail On My ZTE by breadtom: 7:11am On Sep 03, 2017
Hi guys pls I just bought a new phone ,I have been trying to instal google play store,fbk,yahoo,gmail but it not working .After downloading the app when I try to install the app it doesn't respond, mind you I was able to download other app on the phone. Am using a ZTE phone, pls advice.
Re: Unable To Instal Google Play Store And Yahoo Mail On My ZTE by LewsTherin: 7:52am On Sep 03, 2017
What model ZTE?
What error message does it give?
Have you googled it?
Re: Unable To Instal Google Play Store And Yahoo Mail On My ZTE by austinereds(m): 7:53am On Sep 03, 2017
check YouTube you will see videos on how to install google play on Chinese phones
Re: Unable To Instal Google Play Store And Yahoo Mail On My ZTE by breadtom: 10:12am On Sep 03, 2017
Model ZTE U9180 phone.
Re: Unable To Instal Google Play Store And Yahoo Mail On My ZTE by aieromon(m): 10:15am On Sep 03, 2017
Re: Unable To Instal Google Play Store And Yahoo Mail On My ZTE by breadtom: 11:03pm On Sep 04, 2017
Still can't download gmail and yahoo mail on my ZTE I get this error message parse error ,pls advice.
Re: Unable To Instal Google Play Store And Yahoo Mail On My ZTE by Nobody: 4:17am On Sep 05, 2017
Install king root, try rooting your phone.
After download and install lucky patcher and there is a part where you will see install google play store,click it but make sure you give it root permission.
Re: Unable To Instal Google Play Store And Yahoo Mail On My ZTE by ufreedom1026: 2:58am On Mar 27, 2018
run Google Apps and Google Play Store on there Android or MI UI devices. by using this guide using can know that how to install and download Google installer Apk on Chinese phones.
Re: Unable To Instal Google Play Store And Yahoo Mail On My ZTE by nitin4710: 8:08pm On May 29, 2018
Do checkout everything related to hunt showdown error code 0x107d1
Re: Unable To Instal Google Play Store And Yahoo Mail On My ZTE by frackman: 11:01am On Jul 21, 2018
You can easily get latest movies to stream them online. See more to get a list of top and best movie streaming website to stream online movies for free.
Re: Unable To Instal Google Play Store And Yahoo Mail On My ZTE by mohit4sona: 8:23am On Mar 11, 2019
check out funny wifi namesfunny wifi names
Re: Unable To Instal Google Play Store And Yahoo Mail On My ZTE by riyashama11: 1:24pm On Apr 04, 2019
SoundCloud is a great service for artists, where artists can share their music with people for free.
Well this is a great service but there are some drawbacks in it, so here's also about
https://thetechmirror.com/best-soundcloud-alternatives/SoundCloud Alternative, which you can check once.
Many people find flaws in this service, so some of this link has been given information about its alternate service.
Re: Unable To Instal Google Play Store And Yahoo Mail On My ZTE by neerajprajapat(m): 7:30am On Jun 23, 2019
Best Information that I have read in my life. Please Go Through [url]Funny WiFi Names[/url]https://www.thebestfunnywifinames.com/
Re: Unable To Instal Google Play Store And Yahoo Mail On My ZTE by neerajprajapat(m): 7:34am On Jun 23, 2019
check out funny wifi namescool wifi names[/quote]
Re: Unable To Instal Google Play Store And Yahoo Mail On My ZTE by claire333: 10:54am On Feb 23, 2020
I and my friend have started a youtube channel related to comedy and mimicry. So, we have taken subscribers for our channel from here- http://buyyoutubesubscribers.in/. These subscribers are real and give a proper response like comment, like etc.

(1) (Reply)

A Young Man Using Money To Wash Brand New Iphone X phone(video) / Airtel Rechargeplus Offer - How The Free 1GB Data Works And How To Activate It / Sold!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.