Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,323 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Best And Cheapest Way To Export Vegetables From Nigeria To Uk - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best And Cheapest Way To Export Vegetables From Nigeria To Uk (3401 Views)

25 Hot-in-demand Non-oil Products To Export From Nigeria / Exporting Food Stuff From Nigeria To Uk / Cheapest Way To Ship Goods To Nigeria From Usa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best And Cheapest Way To Export Vegetables From Nigeria To Uk by Ehoi: 3:11pm On Feb 23, 2010
Please guys can someone help. I am looking for the cheapest way to import vegetables from nigeria to the UK. I have used DHL in the past to import some other items and the cost is so high. They charged me about 16K just to send an SD card. My friend in nigeria wants us to try a courior. I don't know how it works or what their price may be. Can anyone give me a guess of how much it will cost to send a 10 kilo vegetable from nigeria to UK?
Re: Best And Cheapest Way To Export Vegetables From Nigeria To Uk by y2kaustin(m): 4:08pm On Feb 23, 2010
Hello ,
What kind of vegetable,have you gotten it processed?i will suggest cmluk courier service,i wanted to be exporting edible vegetables as well to london and US that was how i got to know them.do you have a reliable market there i have lots of vegetable plantation in my place akwa ibom state.anyway you can reach me at y2kaustin@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

The Gambler By Kenny Rogers - What Can You Learn? / Investors Trade 2.2b Shares Worth N139.8b In Five Days / When Two Commercial Airlines Owners From Anambra Met At Sun Awards(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.