Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Cockerel Expert Come In! !!! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cockerel Expert Come In! !!! (2670 Views)

A Day Old Chicks (broiler, Pullet, Cockerel And Turkey) Are For Sale In Ibadan / Best Price For Day Old Broilers, Pullets, Cockerel Etc. / Updated Prices Of Day Old Broiler,Cockerel,Layers From Ibadan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cockerel Expert Come In! !!! by Dimejimichael(m): 9:49am On Sep 03, 2017
Happy Sunday guys, .. Am just new in this poultry business, I order for two package of white cockerel from a farm centre near me two month ago..
I got my order on the 3rd of July..
They are two month old today. .and there size and weight is not to encouraging ..
I fed dem twice Aday!! Dey are currently on grower feed..
My parents are just doubting if this my cockerel will be ready for sale before Christmas..
My questions are.. ...
1. How many month is ideal to keep a cockerel
2. What drug can I administer to them to increase there size.. I do give dem Vitalyte
3.can I be giving them Finisher feed??
Thanks
Re: Cockerel Expert Come In! !!! by Dimejimichael(m): 9:52am On Sep 03, 2017
Pictures

Re: Cockerel Expert Come In! !!! by Dimejimichael(m): 2:52pm On Sep 03, 2017
28 views no comment
Chai
Re: Cockerel Expert Come In! !!! by Nicogen4us(f): 3:57pm On Sep 03, 2017
Dimejimichael:
Happy Sunday guys, .. Am just new in this poultry business, I order for two package of white cockerel from a farm centre near me two month ago..
I got my order on the 3rd of July..
They are two month old today. .and there size and weight is not to encouraging ..
I fed dem twice Aday!! Dey are currently on grower feed..
My parents are just doubting if this my cockerel will be ready for sale before Christmas..k
My questions are.. ...
1. How many month is ideal to keep a cockerel
2. What drug can I administer to them to increase there size.. I do give dem Vitalyte
3.can I be giving them Finisher feed??
Thanks
Its becuse youre new about the biz and you dont seek for knowledge. For cockerel to be ready for xmas the right time is that time you have taking them but you are rationing food which is wrong and you ought to give them starters mash for like 5-6weeks and start the growers which is fortify with fat and protein.

1 Like

Re: Cockerel Expert Come In! !!! by jjbest123(m): 8:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
Cockerels naturally takes six months to mature,and from their look they can't meet up with xmas sales and by ordinary feed alone,so i suggest you buy DONNAY ORGANIC BOOSTER for them.
Re: Cockerel Expert Come In! !!! by Dimejimichael(m): 9:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
jjbest123:
Cockerels naturally takes six months to mature,and from their look they can't meet up with xmas sales and by ordinary feed alone,so i suggest you buy DONNAY ORGANIC BOOSTER for them.

I just got Maxi yield for them!

1 Like

Re: Cockerel Expert Come In! !!! by Dimejimichael(m): 9:03pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nicogen4us:

Its becuse youre new about the biz and you dont seek for knowledge. For cockerel to be ready for xmas the right time is that time you have taking them but you are rationing food which is wrong and you ought to give them starters mash for like 5-6weeks and start the growers which is fortify with fat and protein.

I gave dem starter feed for 2weeks.. Bf consulting a friend who adviced me to switch to grower..
So pls Watz d solution?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nutmeg For Sale / Don't Gamble With Your Cashew Project! Get The Right Seedlings Or Seed Nuts / We Fabricate Cassava Peeling Machine In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.