Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Buy And Sell Your Gift Cards - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Buy And Sell Your Gift Cards (9902 Views)

I Buy And Equally Sell Facebook Accounts / I Buy Amazon Gift Cards / Bring All Your Mexican Itunes Gift Cards For Instant Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy And Sell Your Gift Cards by Walebtc: 10:33am On Sep 03, 2017
We buy and sell iTunes gift card 15$--1000$...Amazon gift card 25$--500$..we buy vanilla and any type of gift cards from any country..itunes gift card from any country...we buy and sell bitcoin pm 07035175364 call or whatsapp...or icq 725675869

1 Share

Re: Buy And Sell Your Gift Cards by Walebtc: 5:20am On Sep 04, 2017
200$ single iTunes card needed asap
Re: Buy And Sell Your Gift Cards by cardtonic: 10:50am On Jan 21, 2019
Sorry if this looks like derailing, I just see an opportunity to tell you about our great platform since you are interested in selling gift card.

We are Cardtonic, number one gift card buyer in Nigeria. We are a duly registered under Nigeria’s Corporate Affairs Commission with the name ``Cardtonic Trading Services`` and RC Number 2654401, you can verify here.

There is no need to talk too much, I understand the major issue here is trust, but we beat that.

We have featured on Naij, Punch, Vanguard, Today.ng, Pulse. You can click on each one of them to check.

It's quite obvious that these reputable websites wouldn't feature us if we were to be scammers.

Also, you can check our Instagram page @cardtonic for some payment proofs and conversations with clients.

We give the best of rates and our customer support service is top notch.

If you are convinced and feel like giving us a try, contact us on WhatsApp at +2347060502770.

Our website is Cardtonic.com.

1 Like

Re: Buy And Sell Your Gift Cards by cardnosh: 5:19pm On Jan 31, 2019
Always try to be careful when you're trying to sell gift cards online, there are a lot of scammers.

Meanwhile, you can trade with Cardnosh, this is a legitimate business registered under Nigeria’s Corporate Affairs Commission with the name 'Cardnosh Trading Services' and RC Number 2777339. You cab verify that HERE.

With this, it's easy to conclude that there's no trace of illegitimacy in our dealings.

That aside, Cardnosh has also been recommended on some trusted Nigerian platforms like Dailytrust Newspapers, Techpoint Africa, Naijaloaded, TechCabal e.t.c all of which testified to our great service.

Just google "Cardnosh" and see for yourself.

Our rates are also amazing, right now, you can sell $100 itunes for as much as 24,000 naira. No bluffing. If you have bulk cards, rate is negotiable.

Payment speed is fast as all trades are completed within 5 minutes.

Feel free to contact Cardnosh at:

Whatsapp/Call: +2348125349466
Re: Buy And Sell Your Gift Cards by Iykegiftcards: 12:32pm On Mar 30, 2019
Trading your bitcoins and gift cards is as serious as any business deal because every gift card signifies money and like every business, you only want to partner with honest traders that's why we @iykegiftcards have provided a platform where you can trade your card in full assurance of their safety.

We buy bitcoins and all gift cards including Google play, Amazon, iTunes, Apple pay, Nordstrom, Steam, Sephora, Walmart etc in almost every currency available.

We offer the Best rates on many cards, we Deal swiftly, pay promptly and provide top notch customer service.

Attached here are some testimonial images of some satisfied customers to buttress our claim.

After all is Said and Done, you can't enjoy our awesome offers if you don't trade with us so chat us directly on WhatsApp via +2349073394126 and trade your CARDS and Bitcoin.

Call us on: 09011050836

Iyke Gift Cards

Re: Buy And Sell Your Gift Cards by igctrader: 3:55pm On Oct 09, 2019
You can trade your gift cards on Pamcoins, a gift card and bitcoin trading platform.

The major issue here is trust. You can check them out on google, you'll see a lot of recommendations.

You get the best of legit rates and the customer support service is top-notch.

If you are convinced and feel like giving it a try, visit Pamcoins.com or WhatsApp at +2349067809997.
Re: Buy And Sell Your Gift Cards by Itzogunsakin(m): 11:36pm On Oct 27, 2019
With us at GB Tech, selling gift cards for Nigerian naira has been made easy. You can always contact us at any time if you feel the need to convert your iTunes gift cards to naira and your Amazon gift card gotten from any store or Walmart to Naira in Nigeria. 

Other Gift Cards worthy of mentions are:

Nike Gift Card
Vanilla Gift Card
Macy Gift Card
Google Play Gift Cards
Sephora Gift Card
Ebay Gift Card
Apple Store Gift Card
Nordstrom Gift Card
Offgamers Gift Card
BestBuy Gift Card
Walmart Gift Card
Playstation Network gift card
Re: Buy And Sell Your Gift Cards by kingsley989(m): 9:24am On Jun 15, 2020
I have a Netflix gift card for sale. Serious buyer please. WhatsApp me 08066533681.

Re: Buy And Sell Your Gift Cards by prestmit: 12:48pm On Mar 13, 2021
Buying and Selling of gift cards is getting more popular day by day in Nigeria. There is a need for you to know some things before selling gift cards online. Hope this helps.
Re: Buy And Sell Your Gift Cards by ifrado: 6:25pm On May 15, 2021
�iTunes USA:
(50/100) code
�iTunes USA
(150/200) code
------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------
� Steam
(50/100)ecode ask
� steam
(101/200) ecode ask
� Steam euro
(50-200) ecode check
� UK steam:
(100-200)ecode ask
------------------------------------------------------------------
� Google USA fast load
(100-200)ecode CAD ------------------------------------------------------------
� Amex USA (3779)
(400/500)
(100/300)
�Vanilla USA (5432)
(300/500)
�Vanilla USA (5432)
(100/299)
�Vanilla USA (4847) (300/500)---------------------------------
--
�Amazon USA
(50/100)
�Amazon UK
(50/100)
�Amazon Germany
(50/100)
*we buy all gift cards*-------------------
https:///2348137445422
Re: Buy And Sell Your Gift Cards by SkyDISTRO(m): 1:43pm On Jun 06, 2021
Contact me for genuine deal, exchange your VANILLA GIFT CARDS for naira at a good rate and instantly. My 08063942602 am available on WhatsApp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buy And Sell Your Gift Cards by Fiscabally(m): 3:54pm On Jan 24, 2022
SkyDISTRO:
Contact me for genuine deal, exchange your VANILLA GIFT CARDS for naira at a good rate and instantly. My 08063942602 am available on WhatsApp.

Thanks for the reasonable doubt.
Traded!
Re: Buy And Sell Your Gift Cards by Gracy98(f): 12:34pm On May 31, 2022
I am thelma by name
I run a ready to wear brand were i sell beautiful outfits for women

you can check us out on IG @9jaclothings
Re: Buy And Sell Your Gift Cards by clemils1: 7:14am On Aug 20, 2022
I need 100dollar play station gift card
Re: Buy And Sell Your Gift Cards by loanky: 7:36am On Aug 20, 2022
clemils1:
I need 100dollar play station gift card

Buy PlayStation US gift cards, iTunes gift cards, Steam Wallet gift cards, Razer Gold gift cards, Amazon gift cards, Spotify gift cards, Xbox gift cards, Nintendo gift cards, GameStop gift cards and other gift cards in Nigeria. Read the article here to learn how to order your gift cards from me here: https:///qB2rNv
Re: Buy And Sell Your Gift Cards by Amely: 2:48pm On Sep 12, 2022
Every year, it's the same situation – you have to come up with a Christmas card https://boomf.com/collections/crisis-christmas-cards that expresses just the right sentiment. And every year, you get stuck staring at three painfully unhelpful words: 'Modern', 'Crafted' and 'Elegant.' Well, no more! Here is the solution to your Christmas card problem!
Re: Buy And Sell Your Gift Cards by Boskybrown(m): 8:59am On Oct 04, 2022
Walebtc:
We buy and sell iTunes gift card 15$--1000$...Amazon gift card 25$--500$..we buy vanilla and any type of gift cards from any country..itunes gift card from any country...we buy and sell bitcoin pm 07035175364 call or whatsapp...or icq 725675869

Fastexchange
We deal with all types of gift cards
*iTunes
*eBay
*Steam
*Google play
*Nike
*Sephora
For quick pay and fast cashout.
*Bitcoin good rate
*Coinme (ask for number)
We also do pickup for all types of bank USA, CANADA and EUROPE
WhatsApp
Re: Buy And Sell Your Gift Cards by Kryptolord: 3:30pm On Feb 28, 2023
For all cashapp and iTunes

Re: Buy And Sell Your Gift Cards by Boskybrown(m): 5:24pm On May 09, 2023
I buy/redeem Itune gift card(Ecodes accepted) & BITCOIN

ITunes Gift Card from $10-$200 denominations at good rate

COUNTRY
USA, CANADA, GERMANY, IRELAND, FRANCE BRITAIN, ITALY, SPAIN, AUSTRIA, IRISH, FINLAND,AUSTRALIA, SINGAPORE, NEW ZEALAND,JAPAN, SWISS, MEXICO
GIFT CARDS

GIFT CARD
iTunes Gift Card
Amazon gift card
Vanilla visa gift card
XBox Gift Card
Playstation network gift card
ebay gift cards,
Walmart gift card
We also buy zelle funds, redeem coinme with any USA number, buy and sell Bitcoin or any crypto, Venmo,.... general cyber plug for digital money
Re: Buy And Sell Your Gift Cards by Amin11(m): 4:38pm On Jun 29, 2023
I buy/redeem itune gift card(Ecodes accepted) & BITCOIN

ITunes Gift card from $10-$200 denominations at good rate

COUNTRY
USA, CANADA, GERMANY, IRELAND, FRANCE BRITAIN, ITALY, SPAIN, AUSTRIA, IRISH, FINLAND,AUSTRALIA, SINGAPORE, NEW ZEALAND,JAPAN, SWISS, MEXICO
GIFT CARDS

GIFT card
iTunes Gift card
Amazon gift card
Vanilla visa gift card
XBox Gift card
Playstation network gift card
ebay gift cards,
Walmart gift card
We also buy zelle funds, redeem coinme with any USA number, buy and sell Bitcoin or any crypto, Venmo,.... general cyber plug for digital money

0803302047t
Re: Buy And Sell Your Gift Cards by Amin11(m): 4:39pm On Jun 29, 2023
I buy/redeem itune gift card(Ecodes accepted) & BITCOIN

ITunes Gift card from $10-$200 denominations at good rate

COUNTRY
GIFT CARDS

GIFT card
iTunes Gift card
Amazon gift card
Vanilla visa gift card
XBox Gift card
Playstation network gift card
ebay gift cards,
Walmart gift card
We also buy zelle funds, redeem coinme with any USA number, buy and sell Bitcoin or any crypto, Venmo,.... general cyber plug for digital money

Re: Buy And Sell Your Gift Cards by onyee25(f): 6:49pm On Jun 29, 2023
Walebtc:
Hello ..I have 20$ redeemed in my Amazon account but I cannot use it to shop outside the united states. Will anyone want to buy it please I really need the cash for something 🙏
Re: Buy And Sell Your Gift Cards by Amin11(m): 8:47am On Jul 01, 2023
I buy/redeem itune gift card(Ecodes accepted) & BITCOIN

ITunes Gift card from $10-$200 denominations at good rate

COUNTRY
GIFT CARDS

GIFT card
iTunes Gift card
Amazon gift card
Vanilla visa gift card
XBox Gift card
ebay gift cards,
Walmart gift card
we also buy zelle funds, redeem coinme with any USA number, buy and sell Bitcoin or any crypto, Venmo,.... general cyber plug for digital money

Re: Buy And Sell Your Gift Cards by Boskybrown(m): 1:11pm On Jul 18, 2023

COUNTRY
GIFT CARDS

GIFT CARD
iTunes Gift Card
Amazon gift card
Vanilla visa gift card
XBox Gift Card
ebay gift cards,
Walmart gift card
I also buy mexico iTunes, Xbox, razor gold and steam in Nigeria
We also buy zelle funds, redeem coinme with any USA number, buy and sell Bitcoin or any crypto, Venmo,.... general cyber plug for digital money
Call or whatsapp
Re: Buy And Sell Your Gift Cards by Boskybrown(m): 11:05am On Dec 11, 2023
Boskybrown:

COUNTRY
GIFT CARDS

GIFT CARD
iTunes Gift Card
Amazon gift card
Vanilla visa gift card
XBox Gift Card
ebay gift cards,
Walmart gift card
Call or whatsapp

ITunes Gift Card from $10-$20000 denominations at good rate.
Bitcoin from $10-$20000 denominations at good rate.

BANK PICKUP IS ALSO AVIALAABLE in NIGERIA DIRECT TO YOUR BANK.
JPMorgan Chase
Bank of America
Citiban
Wells Fargo
U.S. Bank
Truist Bank
Capital Bank
TD bank
PNC bank
Goldman Sachs Bank

GIFT CARD AVAIBLE FOR ALL COUNTRY
GIFT CARDS

GIFT CARD
iTunes Gift Card
Amazon gift card
Vanilla visa gift card
XBox Gift Card
ebay gift cards,
Walmart gift card
Call
Telegram
08106323179 for safe transactions

(1) (Reply)

Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 / How Can I Change My Username?? / What's Your Greatest Fear?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.