Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Landlady Holds Special Thanksgiving For Her Tenants Who Put To Bed. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Landlady Holds Special Thanksgiving For Her Tenants Who Put To Bed. (24044 Views)

Salvation Ministries Holds Special Praise Session At Her New International HQ / Night Of Worship And Thanksgiving For The Year 2020 And Success Of The Year 2021 / Ijebu Juju Landord Used To Tie Tenants' Destiny In Ikorodu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Landlady Holds Special Thanksgiving For Her Tenants Who Put To Bed. by DjAndroid: 11:23am On Sep 03, 2017
In my church today, A woman who is a landlady came for special Thanksgiving on behalf of 4 of her tenants who put to bed recently. People were surprised by this gesture.

I personally began to imagine the kind of relationship this woman has with her tenants.

It can only take responsible tenants and responsible landlord/landlady to be in such a good relationship.

Lalasticlala, What is your relationship with your landlord/landlady like?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlady Holds Special Thanksgiving For Her Tenants Who Put To Bed. by soberdrunk(m): 11:26am On Sep 03, 2017
When you get better tenants way dey pay rent on time, not like some demonic tenants way go owe 6months rent still dey buy new AC..... angry

116 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Landlady Holds Special Thanksgiving For Her Tenants Who Put To Bed. by DjAndroid: 11:28am On Sep 03, 2017
soberdrunk:
When you get better tenants way dey pay rent on time, not like some demonic tenants way go owe 6months rent still dey buy new AC..... angry

E bi like dem don show you pepper.
Some tenants can be funny sha. But my landlord Na something else, Na only when rent expire him dey remember say e get house. I dey wait for am this December.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlady Holds Special Thanksgiving For Her Tenants Who Put To Bed. by Homeboiy: 11:30am On Sep 03, 2017
And my landlord no dey talk to me again cos I never renew my rent

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlady Holds Special Thanksgiving For Her Tenants Who Put To Bed. by MhizzAJ(f): 11:36am On Sep 03, 2017
She must be a very nice somebody
I guess the tenants are peace loving people and they equally pay their rent on time

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Landlady Holds Special Thanksgiving For Her Tenants Who Put To Bed. by DjAndroid: 10:19am On Sep 08, 2017
Lalasticlala you be landlord?
Re: Landlady Holds Special Thanksgiving For Her Tenants Who Put To Bed. by ekems2017(f): 1:20pm On Sep 08, 2017
Some landlord/lady can be so nice. Like the one I have. The man is one in a million.
It also depends on the tenant behaviour. The way you dress your bed, so you lie on it.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlady Holds Special Thanksgiving For Her Tenants Who Put To Bed. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 08, 2017
Lol
Re: Landlady Holds Special Thanksgiving For Her Tenants Who Put To Bed. by nkwuocha1: 1:21pm On Sep 08, 2017
Well,there are still many good landlords around, it doesn't matter if you are a good tenant or a bad one.I know of one particular landlord who didn't collect a year full rent after a tenant lost his job.

Many problem from tenant -landlord relationships comes from the wives of the house owners. Women naturally love to exercise and show off rights,even when its totally unnecessary.

My landlady while still an undergraduate was one of such good hearted land Ladies. Whenever I there's a fisticuffs among students, after the whole fracas,The fighters must buy drinks to celebrate peace.We call her "Iye", Benin word for mother.Even after several years,I still ask after her and may attend her burial when God's time is Right.

Truth is, there are still kind hearted landlords,and it cuts across all tribes.My friend was planning to move out of his 2.5 million rent/yr house.The Fulani landlord after interrogating him,ask him to pay WHAT HE CAN AFFORD!!!(Recession things).

But some tenants self get problem.

Modified; Just Called my niggar.He said he paid 800k. grin

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlady Holds Special Thanksgiving For Her Tenants Who Put To Bed. by Lexusgs430: 1:21pm On Sep 08, 2017
Her house is very fertile ......

2 Likes

Re: Landlady Holds Special Thanksgiving For Her Tenants Who Put To Bed. by Royalfurnitures: 1:21pm On Sep 08, 2017
God bless this woman, she is one in a million

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: Landlady Holds Special Thanksgiving For Her Tenants Who Put To Bed. by xtybliss(f): 1:22pm On Sep 08, 2017
ekems2017:
Q
'Q' is second letter of Squadron grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlady Holds Special Thanksgiving For Her Tenants Who Put To Bed. by jacoik(m): 1:23pm On Sep 08, 2017
Maybe na her sons give the tenants belle. Buhari sef

3 Likes

Re: Landlady Holds Special Thanksgiving For Her Tenants Who Put To Bed. by Hardeysolution(m): 1:24pm On Sep 08, 2017
Some will flood this place with Buhari's issue just watch

5 Likes

Re: Landlady Holds Special Thanksgiving For Her Tenants Who Put To Bed. by mccoy47(m): 1:25pm On Sep 08, 2017
Awwww.
Re: Landlady Holds Special Thanksgiving For Her Tenants Who Put To Bed. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 08, 2017
First of all they don't owe her rent.

2 Likes

Re: Landlady Holds Special Thanksgiving For Her Tenants Who Put To Bed. by loomer: 1:26pm On Sep 08, 2017
Homeboiy:
And my landlord no dey talk to me again cos I never renew my rent

The house na free?

Go pay jare.

10 Likes

Re: Landlady Holds Special Thanksgiving For Her Tenants Who Put To Bed. by skelewu404(m): 1:26pm On Sep 08, 2017
and my landlord dey here dey form baddo just because am owing 2 months house rent.
na when i pack net week his eye go clear

1 Like

Re: Landlady Holds Special Thanksgiving For Her Tenants Who Put To Bed. by Hardeysolution(m): 1:26pm On Sep 08, 2017
How this thing take reach fp I don't know without source.. .Nairaland and sources. .

Incomplete info.. .no names, church's name and location, reporter's name.. ..its okay bias moderators

1 Like

Re: Landlady Holds Special Thanksgiving For Her Tenants Who Put To Bed. by Nakairogold(f): 1:26pm On Sep 08, 2017
Those tenants are owing the landlady nothing. I won't be surprised if I hear that they pay her for putting to bed.

Landlords better pass landladies
Re: Landlady Holds Special Thanksgiving For Her Tenants Who Put To Bed. by Olukat(m): 1:26pm On Sep 08, 2017
Hardeysolution:
Some will flood this place with Buhari's issue just watch

You have just started it, so expect nothing less cool cool cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlady Holds Special Thanksgiving For Her Tenants Who Put To Bed. by notoriousbabe: 1:27pm On Sep 08, 2017
DjAndroid:
Lalasticlala you be landlord?
for where?who dash monkey banana?

1 Like

Re: Landlady Holds Special Thanksgiving For Her Tenants Who Put To Bed. by Nakairogold(f): 1:27pm On Sep 08, 2017
Those tenants are owing the landlady nothing. I won't be surprised if I hear that they pay her for putting to bed.

Landlords better pass landladies
Re: Landlady Holds Special Thanksgiving For Her Tenants Who Put To Bed. by Hardeysolution(m): 1:27pm On Sep 08, 2017
In my own opinion, the woman is a very religious person.
Re: Landlady Holds Special Thanksgiving For Her Tenants Who Put To Bed. by NCANTaskForce: 1:27pm On Sep 08, 2017
J

1 Like

Re: Landlady Holds Special Thanksgiving For Her Tenants Who Put To Bed. by muller101(m): 1:28pm On Sep 08, 2017
Her sons should be brought in for questioning
Re: Landlady Holds Special Thanksgiving For Her Tenants Who Put To Bed. by Bestchisom(m): 1:28pm On Sep 08, 2017
if na landlord do am...i for talk say na him get d children....since na landlady...i gat nothing to say...

1 Like

Re: Landlady Holds Special Thanksgiving For Her Tenants Who Put To Bed. by seangy4konji: 1:29pm On Sep 08, 2017
Ogo ni foluwa.

Not common. Some people stil have genuine heart and she must be educated.
Re: Landlady Holds Special Thanksgiving For Her Tenants Who Put To Bed. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 08, 2017
Hardeysolution:
How this thing take reach fp I don't know without source.. .Nairaland and sources. .

Incomplete info.. .no names, church's name and location, reporter's name.. ..its okay bias moderators

No mind them.

No proof or verification. Anyone can cook this up.

I've always said they are biased, especially dat Mynd44 wey him back head shape like sallah ram so.

Aboki.

1 Like

Re: Landlady Holds Special Thanksgiving For Her Tenants Who Put To Bed. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 08, 2017
DjAndroid:

E bi like dem don show you pepper.
Some tenants can be funny sha. But my landlord Na something else, Na only when rent expire him dey remember say e get house. I dey wait for am this December.

Person don ready to spend him Xmas for under bridge...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Blasphemy Against The Holy Spirit, The Unforgivable Sin? / William Kumuyi Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today / Complete Testimony Of Heaven And Hell | New 2013 - Linda Ngaujah Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.