Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Help Needed.. I Need To Create A Website Or Blog. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Needed.. I Need To Create A Website Or Blog. (871 Views)

SEO Writers Needed - I Will Pay / Please Help Needed. I Want To Have A Database Working On My Webserver / Special Offer - I'll Design A Professional Website Or Blog With Your Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed.. I Need To Create A Website Or Blog. by Officialkplus(m): 12:08pm On Sep 03, 2017
hello guys,i need to create a website or blog. i need advice on what steps to take i really need it fast i want it up in 2weeks time...

i don't know if a website or a blog is what i need..

1) it's on accommodation ....so therefore it gonna involve lots of uploading of pictures with

2)i want a very user friendly theme

3) blogger or word press

4)how soon do i start getting Adsense payment

5)how can i make it top Google Search

6)i don't really mind if i could fixed a location on the where about of the said accomodation

I really want the homepage to be easier and simpler like this

https://cynthia.yournextphoenixhome.com

the screen shot below is the best theme / template I've love to have...

it's just and example of how I want it to be..

I want it to to be also into sections like selfcon /flat & single rooms..

Re: Help Needed.. I Need To Create A Website Or Blog. by BiafranBushBoy: 12:23pm On Sep 03, 2017
You want to bring out accommodation listings?
I think you need a website, then attach a blog to it
If you need help, please contact me for further business discussion
Re: Help Needed.. I Need To Create A Website Or Blog. by Officialkplus(m): 12:33pm On Sep 03, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
You want to bring out accommodation listings?

I think you need a website, then attach a blog to it

If you need help, please contact me for further business discussion

I've just sent you a pm
Re: Help Needed.. I Need To Create A Website Or Blog. by BiafranBushBoy: 12:38pm On Sep 03, 2017
Officialkplus:

I've just sent you a pm
If it isn't urgent, I will reply in the evening.
if it is, holla me @ 09086050663 ( WhatsApp)

1 Like

Re: Help Needed.. I Need To Create A Website Or Blog. by BiafranBushBoy: 12:40pm On Sep 03, 2017
Officialkplus:

I've just sent you a pm
If it isn't urgent, I will reply in the evening.
if it is, holla me @ 09086050663 ( WhatsApp)
Re: Help Needed.. I Need To Create A Website Or Blog. by BiafranBushBoy: 12:41pm On Sep 03, 2017
Re: Help Needed.. I Need To Create A Website Or Blog. by Duchman67: 5:54pm On Sep 03, 2017
www.kobohosts.info can help with one click wordpress accommodation listing website install and hosting. Cost about 400 naira per month
Re: Help Needed.. I Need To Create A Website Or Blog. by xavi50(m): 7:02pm On Sep 03, 2017
What you need is a Website, I can get it done for you in a short time. just email me with the requirements, snapshots of how you wish it to look then i will start the job immediately i get those details. Do get in touch so we can discuss further about it.
Re: Help Needed.. I Need To Create A Website Or Blog. by excanny: 8:19pm On Sep 03, 2017
Call/whatsapp me 07030595988. I can show you a sample I am building for someone in same industry as yours.
Re: Help Needed.. I Need To Create A Website Or Blog. by Dmayor7(m): 8:52pm On Sep 03, 2017
Officialkplus:
hello guys,i need to create a website or blog. i need advice on what steps to take i really need it fast i want it up in 2weeks time...

1) it's on accommodation ....so therefore it gonna involve lots of uploading of pictures with

3) blogger or word press

6)i don't really mind if i could fixed a location on the where about of the said accomodation

Hello sir,

I strongly believe you need to read this detailed and cool article on www.w3programs.com

The article answers most of your questions and will definitely lead you hand in hand in achieving success

I personally advise you create a website with your blog button in the top navigation menu since you are going into accommodation...

This will give you chance and ability to optimize your website homepage for optimum conversion.

Definitely, you should choose self-hosted WordPress because it is a very good and popular content management system with SEO edge over others.

How soon you start earning depends on various factors, such as how you did your keyword research before starting out.

Knowing your competitors and what they are already doing.

Optimizing your website for optimum user experience.

And how you do your off site SEO like backlink building...

If you do it well, definitely, you will start earning good money after your first 6months.

Ranking a site takes time and diligence....

Here are few things to consider...

Fast page load.
Responsive design.
HTTPS protocol in domain name
Keyword research
Guest posting in authority websites.
Sharing on social media and forums
Having an email newsletter from the very start

Once done right, you are on your way to the top...

You can begin now by reading this article
Re: Help Needed.. I Need To Create A Website Or Blog. by Dmayor7(m): 8:58pm On Sep 03, 2017
Officialkplus:

If you are really in a hurry and need someone very good to do this for you then you can take advantage of this service am offering recently....

I am willing and ready to set-up and design a PROFESSIONAL WordPress website freely for first 5 people that will indicate interest.

HERE IS WHAT YOU GET

A professional website on any niche you are into.
Ability to auto post on social media from your website.
A fast and responsive website design.
An awesome guide to getting huge traffic to your website.
Also, you got my technical help for 3 months - means that I will come to your aid whenever you need my help.

TO QUALIFY FOR THIS

Click this link http://www.bluehost.com/track/darlingtonokafor/ and buy your hosting from bluehost hosting.

Please note that I will get a little commission once you buy hosting from BlueHost

You will get a free domain from them in the process.

Then, contact me here in the comment section or via WhatsApp 08175765974 or inbox me @ darlingtonokafor at Gmail dot com

You may be wondering if I can really deliver on my promise...

Here are few websites I have worked on
www.coffeeola.com
www.theeventabuja.com
www.lanzioil.com (work in progress)

And my website is here www.w3programs.com

Now, click http://www.bluehost.com/track/darlingtonokafor/ and buy your hosting plus a free domain name and qualify to own the website of your dream FREE OF CHARGE.
Re: Help Needed.. I Need To Create A Website Or Blog. by havilahconsults: 7:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
Officialkplus:

3) blogger or word press

Havilah Consults have the best reserved service for you. We develop and design according to your request. Call/Whatsapp 07067190222
Re: Help Needed.. I Need To Create A Website Or Blog. by iamnlia(m): 10:31pm On Nov 03, 2017
xavi50:
What you need is a Website, I can get it done for you in a short time. just email me with the requirements, snapshots of how you wish it to look then i will start the job immediately i get those details. Do get in touch so we can discuss further about it.
Boss, I found out that your $200 a day training thread has shut down, here's my email:

Hpotter0911@gmail.com
Re: Help Needed.. I Need To Create A Website Or Blog. by xavi50(m): 7:11pm On Nov 04, 2017
iamnlia:

Boss, I found out that your $200 a day training thread has shut down, here's my email:

Hpotter0911@gmail.com
I have sent a reply to your email. Check your inbox or Spam box.

(1) (Reply)

Google Is Down? / The All New Google Search Console (Webmasters Tool) Is Live For Everyone / How Can I Send Bulk Emails? Kindly Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.