Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,714 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Uriel Ngozi Oputa And Her Mother Pictured In Hotel Room - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uriel Ngozi Oputa And Her Mother Pictured In Hotel Room (18979 Views)

Dewy Oputa And Her Partner SJ Dress As 'Bonnie And Clyde' / Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up / Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uriel Ngozi Oputa And Her Mother Pictured In Hotel Room by 40ng: 1:33pm On Sep 03, 2017
@VivianGist

As shared on Instagram with Caption ...

So my mum followed me to work.. Thank God @h6hotel gave us a room so she could sleep while i worked.. she won't stay with anyone at home lol

Source : http://www.viviangist.com.ng/bbnaija-uriel-ngozi-oputa-shares-lovely-picture-with-mum

6 Likes

Re: Uriel Ngozi Oputa And Her Mother Pictured In Hotel Room by kingxsamz(m): 1:37pm On Sep 03, 2017
coolbooked...

but why this girl and her mama dey always make FP?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uriel Ngozi Oputa And Her Mother Pictured In Hotel Room by RIPEnglish: 4:10pm On Sep 03, 2017
so what should we did now? how are these concerned us? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Uriel Ngozi Oputa And Her Mother Pictured In Hotel Room by ceenote: 4:11pm On Sep 03, 2017
Xy
Re: Uriel Ngozi Oputa And Her Mother Pictured In Hotel Room by Opistorincos(m): 4:11pm On Sep 03, 2017
E no concern us
Re: Uriel Ngozi Oputa And Her Mother Pictured In Hotel Room by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 03, 2017
Buhari sef
Re: Uriel Ngozi Oputa And Her Mother Pictured In Hotel Room by shaiba(f): 4:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
...and we all ate fried beans... cheesy

Nice.
Re: Uriel Ngozi Oputa And Her Mother Pictured In Hotel Room by bibiking7(m): 4:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
Ok
Re: Uriel Ngozi Oputa And Her Mother Pictured In Hotel Room by obaival(m): 4:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
Chaı
Re: Uriel Ngozi Oputa And Her Mother Pictured In Hotel Room by Houseofglam7(f): 4:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
Better pikin
Re: Uriel Ngozi Oputa And Her Mother Pictured In Hotel Room by efecha4u: 4:13pm On Sep 03, 2017
nice love for a mother.

2 Likes

Re: Uriel Ngozi Oputa And Her Mother Pictured In Hotel Room by blackbeau1(f): 4:13pm On Sep 03, 2017
How does this help my account balance?
Re: Uriel Ngozi Oputa And Her Mother Pictured In Hotel Room by mekaboy(m): 4:13pm On Sep 03, 2017
Using everything just to trend on social media.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uriel Ngozi Oputa And Her Mother Pictured In Hotel Room by OboOlora(f): 4:13pm On Sep 03, 2017
Hahaha mama wan meet her sponsor
Re: Uriel Ngozi Oputa And Her Mother Pictured In Hotel Room by Sleyanya1(m): 4:14pm On Sep 03, 2017
Lovely....

Value & Show her all the love while she's still around so you'd be glad & fulfilled when she's no more.

God bless our mothers.

12 Likes

Re: Uriel Ngozi Oputa And Her Mother Pictured In Hotel Room by kuldude29(m): 4:14pm On Sep 03, 2017
Haterz everywhere
Re: Uriel Ngozi Oputa And Her Mother Pictured In Hotel Room by iwezor1(m): 4:14pm On Sep 03, 2017
Na only this girl her mama born? undecided
Re: Uriel Ngozi Oputa And Her Mother Pictured In Hotel Room by shevy878: 4:14pm On Sep 03, 2017
grin hotel, i trust the hotel manager to take charge of night shift inZa ozza room.

1 Like

Re: Uriel Ngozi Oputa And Her Mother Pictured In Hotel Room by timilehing(m): 4:14pm On Sep 03, 2017
Re: Uriel Ngozi Oputa And Her Mother Pictured In Hotel Room by Scatterscatter(m): 4:15pm On Sep 03, 2017
OK.... This is the height of it.

Who ever moved this piece of crap to fp needs to be placed on 2yrs suspension.

post nonsense
OP nonsense
Viviangist nonsense
MOD nonsense
Nonsense nonsense undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Uriel Ngozi Oputa And Her Mother Pictured In Hotel Room by NaijaElba(m): 4:15pm On Sep 03, 2017
Social media has turned some people brain to noodles..They don't know how to keep things private anymore. Must the whole world know her mum is sick? What's wrong with all these useless girls?

1 Like

Re: Uriel Ngozi Oputa And Her Mother Pictured In Hotel Room by sandrahnaub(f): 4:15pm On Sep 03, 2017
M sure she forced her mum to follow her....the caption should be the reverse...using everything to trend undecided
Re: Uriel Ngozi Oputa And Her Mother Pictured In Hotel Room by MhizzAJ(f): 4:18pm On Sep 03, 2017
Nice
Re: Uriel Ngozi Oputa And Her Mother Pictured In Hotel Room by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 03, 2017
Beautiful
Re: Uriel Ngozi Oputa And Her Mother Pictured In Hotel Room by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 03, 2017
Scatterscatter:
OK.... This is the height of it.

Who ever moved this piece of crap to fp needs to be placed on 2yrs suspension.

post nonsense
OP nonsense
Viviangist nonsense
MOD nonsense
Nonsense nonsense undecided undecided
Opistorincos:
E no concern us
blackbeau1:
How does this help my account balance?

Dem force una to comment?
Leave her and her mom alone, if you don't love your moms, you leave her with hers.
Oshisko!

2 Likes

Re: Uriel Ngozi Oputa And Her Mother Pictured In Hotel Room by dobekey(m): 4:21pm On Sep 03, 2017
hmmmmmmm

cold dey catch the mama
Re: Uriel Ngozi Oputa And Her Mother Pictured In Hotel Room by Scatterscatter(m): 4:25pm On Sep 03, 2017
modelmike7:

Dem force una to comment?
Leave her and her mom alone, if you don't love your moms, you leave her with hers.
Oshisko!

You sef nonsense undecided
Re: Uriel Ngozi Oputa And Her Mother Pictured In Hotel Room by efavour: 4:27pm On Sep 03, 2017
Sleyanya1:
Lovely....

Value & Show her all the love while she's still around so you'd be glad & fulfilled when she's no more.

God bless our mothers.
well said, not those that will hide their mother cos she is now old and sick. A lot of slay Queens feel a shame of their parents.i will continue to show off my mum even if she enters wheel chair tomorrow. Every stage of life must be appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Uriel Ngozi Oputa And Her Mother Pictured In Hotel Room by muller101(m): 4:27pm On Sep 03, 2017
How is this nonsense our business.

(1) (2) (Reply)

JJC Skillz: I Had A Dream In 2012 That I Will Marry Funke Akindele / Tobi Bakre: I Started My Acting Career With Kunle Afolayan's ‘Mokaliki’ / OMG! Booty-full Killer!! You Have To See This Nigerian Big Butt Breaking Balls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.