Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Wedding photos Of Actor With Viral Meme ” Using Bread To Eat Star Beer ” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wedding photos Of Actor With Viral Meme ” Using Bread To Eat Star Beer ” (1119 Views)

Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) / Bobrisky Blasts Odunlade Adekola For Shading Him 'Yoruba Actor With Empty Brain' / I Once Kissed An Actor With Bad Breath- Adebimpe Oyebade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wedding photos Of Actor With Viral Meme ” Using Bread To Eat Star Beer ” by Fogman(m): 2:38pm On Sep 03, 2017
Popular Nollywood actor and comedian, Osinachi Dike Aka Egbeigwe Apama yesterday,tied the knot with his fiancée, Ogechi Ogbonna..The Imo state born actor went viral after he was pictured using star bear to eat bread..congrats to them..

http://www..ng/entertainment/see-beautiful-photos-wedding-nollywood-actor-comedian-viral-social-media-meme-using-bread-eat-star-beer

cc: Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Mr P (psquare) Shows Off New Kitchen, See How Fans React / I’ve Converted 3,000 Ghanaian Women Into Lesbians - 45 Year Old Lesbian Reveals / Lovely Photo Of DJ Cuppy And The Edewor Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.