Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,471 members, 7,864,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:29 AM

The Aurora Diamante Is World’s Most Expensive Pen At $1.3 Million - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Aurora Diamante Is World’s Most Expensive Pen At $1.3 Million (1878 Views)

This Is World's Most Camouflaged Fish, Mimics Dead Tree Leaf To Catch Prey (Pix) / Top Ten Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria By HigherEd / 2018 UTME: JAMB Bans Wristwatches, Pen, Spy Eyeglasses, USB, CD & More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Aurora Diamante Is World’s Most Expensive Pen At $1.3 Million by modaink333: 6:56pm On Sep 03, 2017
I do appreciate certain ‘bling bling’ objects, but sometimes it just gets too much to handle. Take for instance this tiny pen that is all set to become the worlds most expensive one thanks to its ‘bling bling’ factor. Known as The Aurora Diamante, it is covered with over 30 carats of De Beers diamonds on a solid platinum barrel. It has a two-tone, rhodium-treated, 18KT solid gold nib and is personalized with a coat of arms, signature, or portrait. A jewel more than a pen, it is definitely classy. So exclusive is this pen that only one will be produced per year. Aurora Pens claim it is the only over 30-carat pen in the world, making it one of the most expensive ones ever. Priced at over €1 million ($1.3 million), this pen is definitely a great way to laugh in the face of recession.

Re: The Aurora Diamante Is World’s Most Expensive Pen At $1.3 Million by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 03, 2017
Can it write my name in the book of life?

8 Likes

Re: The Aurora Diamante Is World’s Most Expensive Pen At $1.3 Million by toseen7: 7:14pm On Sep 03, 2017
If i have money, i will buy it....
Re: The Aurora Diamante Is World’s Most Expensive Pen At $1.3 Million by coolcharm(m): 7:21pm On Sep 03, 2017
Pen that your children will still use the cover to play counter undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Aurora Diamante Is World’s Most Expensive Pen At $1.3 Million by Friedyokes: 7:28pm On Sep 03, 2017
People that can actually afford it don't make noise
Re: The Aurora Diamante Is World’s Most Expensive Pen At $1.3 Million by decatalyst(m): 7:29pm On Sep 03, 2017
toseen7:
If i have money, i will buy it....

It is the replica of the pen being used to write the names of those going to heaven or hell fire?

Re: The Aurora Diamante Is World’s Most Expensive Pen At $1.3 Million by medexico(m): 7:48pm On Sep 03, 2017
Will I be able to use it to write people's destiny?
Re: The Aurora Diamante Is World’s Most Expensive Pen At $1.3 Million by Larryfest(m): 8:09pm On Sep 03, 2017
Am guessing the pen is connected to an online ink reserve that never runs dry

1 Like

Re: The Aurora Diamante Is World’s Most Expensive Pen At $1.3 Million by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 03, 2017
I stand with Eleganza!!!!

6 Likes

Re: The Aurora Diamante Is World’s Most Expensive Pen At $1.3 Million by ChuksEpells: 9:48pm On Sep 03, 2017
I will buy the pen and throw it away, just $1.3 it's very cheap and you people are shouting.
(put on eyeglass and check again ) , wait oooo its $1.3 million ( N 400 million ).
Abeg shift lemme faint.

3 Likes

Re: The Aurora Diamante Is World’s Most Expensive Pen At $1.3 Million by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 03, 2017
If you go do mistake borrow person this pen for bank kon forget am, na to go commit suicide sure pass.
Re: The Aurora Diamante Is World’s Most Expensive Pen At $1.3 Million by deolu2000(m): 7:12am On Sep 04, 2017
kennygee:
Can it write my name in the book of life?
my exact thought as i read the post. This one weak me big time.
Re: The Aurora Diamante Is World’s Most Expensive Pen At $1.3 Million by lazborn(m): 7:45am On Sep 04, 2017
Can d pen do my exams on my behalf?
Re: The Aurora Diamante Is World’s Most Expensive Pen At $1.3 Million by Tunsboy17(m): 8:22am On Sep 04, 2017
Things of this world .....I don't know what it will write that (tunes/ BIG ) can't write. sad
Re: The Aurora Diamante Is World’s Most Expensive Pen At $1.3 Million by lelvin(m): 8:34am On Sep 04, 2017
Is it only a pen or can it be used as pen*is too? To the person that made it.....

Re: The Aurora Diamante Is World’s Most Expensive Pen At $1.3 Million by Fkforyou(m): 12:14pm On Sep 04, 2017
Does it make use of Ink or what? If it does, then I don't see how special it is from other pens.

Make we hear word with all this packaging and hype jare... undecided

(1) (Reply)

Abu Zaria Admission Is Out On Caps.... / NOUN 2019 Undergraduate Whatsapp Group / How To Study In The United States For Free (top 3 Pathways) Not Scholarships!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.