Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,611 members, 7,958,850 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:48 AM

Remote Desktop Connection - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Remote Desktop Connection (1443 Views)

How To Use Remote Desktop On Different Devices | Windows, Mac, Ios, Android / What Is Remote Desktop? / Chrome Remote Desktop Software Not Working On My Windows 10 Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remote Desktop Connection by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 03, 2017
Remote Desktop Connection (RDC) is a Microsoft technology that allows a local computer to connect to and control a remote PC over a network or the Internet. It is done through a Remote Desktop Service (RDS) or a terminal service that uses the company's proprietary Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP).
How do I open a Remote Desktop connection?
To open Remote Desktop, click the Start button, type remote desktop, and click on Remote Desktop Connection. In the remote connection window (shown below), type the computer address you want to remotely connect to and the user name you want to use. For advanced options like those shown below, click Show Options at the bottom of the window.

Note: To remotely connect to a work or school computer, your network administrator must have setup remote desktop connection and you need the correct computer address and username.

If you need to connect to a computer over there in USA, FR, NED. Contact/Whatsapp 08162971286 for more info. FOR PRIVATE RDP WITH UNSHARED IP. YOU CAN CHECK WHOER.NET AS YOU WOULD GET 100%

Re: Remote Desktop Connection by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 05, 2017
Still Available
Re: Remote Desktop Connection by wayisshut: 9:12pm On Sep 09, 2017
lowkey28:
Still Available

hello lowkey, that's wonderful
Re: Remote Desktop Connection by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 10, 2017
wayisshut:

hello lowkey, that's wonderful

COntact 08162971286 if you need it

(1) (Reply)

Where Are All My Trolls Gone Too? / Looking For Php Freelancers To Work On A Big Project With Me / My Race Against Poverty - Blogging Tricks And Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.