Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Song Writer - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Song Writer (488 Views)

The New Upcoming Gospel Artist And Song Writer / BIG DIDDO, MUSHIN Baddest Music Producer and song writer / MUSIC TIPS: Here Are Some Tips To Becoming A Great Song Writer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Song Writer by DavidMexo1: 8:32pm On Sep 03, 2017
Since UNILAG is on strike I have decided to make a good use of my talent by helping those artistes out there with their song writing problems. I am an artiste currently schooling in UNILAG but have assisted quite a number of upcoming artiste with their songs. And believe me when you see what I can do then you will know that I am good at my job.
If you are having problems with writing any genre of music, if you want to write real dope songs then this post is for you. Just send me an email to Oeyemiakinwale@gmail.com or send me a message on Whatsapp on this number 07011822516
Re: Song Writer by EbenzClassic: 5:42pm On Sep 04, 2017
Get your songs produced at an affordable fee with standard mixing and mastering and get free hypes on social media, with free access to perform in shows. For enquiries and bookings,contact us on whatsapp 07032617747 or Call 08034361384.

(1) (Reply)

TOP Ten Trending Songs Of 2018 So Far; / Durella To Sign With Dbanj's DB Records / Record Ur Song Free In Our New Studio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.