Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

If You Have No Interest In This, You Are Ignoring A Vital Aspect Of Your Need... - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If You Have No Interest In This, You Are Ignoring A Vital Aspect Of Your Need... (583 Views)

Leverage Is The Most Important Aspect Of Forex / 6 Vital Investment Lessons I've Learnt From Covid-19. / 3 Vital Things To Know Before You Invest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have No Interest In This, You Are Ignoring A Vital Aspect Of Your Need... by J22PropertyCon(f): 8:33pm On Sep 03, 2017
Top of the day to you all,

My name is Abiola Fadahunsi, a Real Estate Consultant. Most of my friends and family wonder how and why I decided to be a Real Estate consultant, even though I trained as a Sociologist and finished with very good grades. Another surprising thing for them is that they often see me go about my Real Estate consultancy business with so much enthusiasm and passion.

Some of them secretly asked me if I even studied Sociology (sometimes I humourously pull out my certificate to be sure I had Sociology written on it, and not Estate Management or something related �) because they couldn't fathom how much of Real Estate information I give out within a short time of showing interest in Real Estate.

For the first time, I will publicly share how and why I got involved in Real Estates. My passion and curiosity to learn and know about Real Estate grew when I watched my mum (my most valuable asset on earth) slip into depression that almost took her life, as a result of bad Real Estate investments ( full story coming up another day). That period was one of the worse moments of my life.

As I watched her recuperate, I was curious to know what she did wrong, what she did right, what actions led to the results she got, what could have been avoided, how she can make better decisions and take better actions next time.

In the course of finding answers, I got to know that there is more to Real Estate than we see on the surface. It became an unending discovery for me, my passion and curiosity grew more by the day while finding out new things due to research. Also while in the course of my findings, I got to meet people with different pains and challenges, people who have been "heart broken" by Real Estate.

Ironically, my research and findings showed Real Estates can be easy without leaving your fingers burnt.
Now, one thing most people fail to understand is that Real Estate is a vital part of our life. We all have connection with Real Estates in one way or the other; either as a property owner, an investor, a landlord, a tenant, or even a squatter.

Almost everyone would have had Real Estate related challenges; it could be challenges when looking for a new apartment to move into, challenges in your current apartment, issues with your landlord or tenants, challenges in buying a new property, in verifying a property or investing in or building properties, or any other challenge you can think of, as it relates with Real Estates. Real Estates is a never ending topic!

The Real Estate related challenges that people encountered further boosted my passion and curiosity to take up courses and learn more about Real Estates.

Now, after all the research and learning, what do I do with the knowledge gotten from it? Remember I mentioned my mum slipped into depression and almost lost her life? Yeah right! My acquisition of knowledge is basically to educate people so that such unpleasant situations can be avoided, to help people ease their Real Estates pains and challenges, to simplify the do and don't in order to reduce the rate at which people in different cadre of the society gets their fingers burnt.

I hope to achieve this by a free weekly facebook live series tagged "EASY REAL ESTATES WITH ABIOLA", starting on Thursday 7th of September 2017, by 3pm.

Though there are various valuable topics lined up for discussion, I'll love to know your pain point. As the saying goes "it's the shoe wearer that knows where the feet pinches him"�. What do you desire to be discussed and explained in the simplest terms possible? Tell me about your challenges and aches as regards Real Estates.

As long as you sleep and wake up daily, you have a connection with Real Estates. One clear example is, if you did not wake up in a room which is in a building, you would have slept somewhere, be it in a car or on the bare floor under the sky. This means you still slept on land, which is Real Estates.

So don't read this post thinking it is meant for the investors or property owners alone. Let me know your challenges, and let's have it discussed, and we'll see how they can be turned to a walk in the park.

Make it a date on Thursday 7th of September 2017, when I'll be having the debut edition. I Abiola, will be your splendid host. Share this also with friends and family, most of them need this. Do them a favour by getting them informed. Below is the link to like the page where this facebook live program will hold 3pm every Thursday.

https://www.facebook.com/J22propertyconsult/

Looking forward to a great informative journey with you all.

Abiola Fadahunsi

N:B : watch out for the live video of "How my mum got out of the depression Real Estate put her in"

Re: If You Have No Interest In This, You Are Ignoring A Vital Aspect Of Your Need... by J22PropertyCon(f): 10:29am On Sep 05, 2017
Good morning, beautiful people
Re: If You Have No Interest In This, You Are Ignoring A Vital Aspect Of Your Need... by J22PropertyCon(f): 12:26pm On Sep 06, 2017
Re: If You Have No Interest In This, You Are Ignoring A Vital Aspect Of Your Need... by J22PropertyCon(f): 10:29am On Sep 07, 2017
Be a part of a great journey, as you join Abiola live today by 3pm Nigerian time at the debut edition of Easy Real Estate with Abiola. If you are yet to like the page she'll be coming live on go do that straight away! Here's the link below�

https://www.facebook.com/j22propertyconsult/

See you at 3pm!
Re: If You Have No Interest In This, You Are Ignoring A Vital Aspect Of Your Need... by J22PropertyCon(f): 4:45pm On Sep 14, 2017
Hello people, you can catch a reply of Easy Real Estate with Abiola FB live video on the topic : real estate investment opportunities you can consider using the link below. �

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=482983575411829&id=220070948369761

(1) (Reply)

Are You In Abuja? Join This Billionaires / Are You Into Cryptocurrency? Please Indicate / Another Richest Man Emerges, Replaces Bill Gates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.