Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,391 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Jidenna Supports Flood Victims In Benue - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jidenna Supports Flood Victims In Benue (21055 Views)

Jidenna, Osinachi Dike Apama Son Is Dead / Photos Of Jidenna Smoking Heavily / Meet Jidenna's Beautiful Sister And Cute Brother As He Shares New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jidenna Supports Flood Victims In Benue by wayne4loan: 9:48am On Sep 04, 2017
A
Re: Jidenna Supports Flood Victims In Benue by free2ryhme: 9:49am On Sep 04, 2017
grin
Re: Jidenna Supports Flood Victims In Benue by Ahmed0336(m): 9:50am On Sep 04, 2017
marooh:
Next you will hear he want contest for state Governor grin
If pesin follow una own im no go epp grin

1 Like

Re: Jidenna Supports Flood Victims In Benue by verygudbadguy(m): 9:50am On Sep 04, 2017
adaksbullet:
Hypocrits his full these nl angry angry angry wen Sean tinzzle his sayed any retwit that his retwited that he we donat 10# too borno flood, all off u his sayed robbished too him undecided undecided undecided.....u are hated him cos his local based and clap too jedinna cos his intenasional based undecided undecided undecided

Interiority comples undecided

Yeye his smeelled angry angry angry angry angry undecided
You are right. Jidenna did practically what Sean Tizzle did. But then, people didn't understand the concept of 10 Naira per tweet. He wanted to spread the word so that it can get to the other sides of the world but people mocked him. God help us to start appreciating good deeds. Imagine what a 1m retweet would have cost the guy. 10m donation.

3 Likes

Re: Jidenna Supports Flood Victims In Benue by Agimor(m): 9:51am On Sep 04, 2017
Nice concept. Buhari prefer to provide palliative to those far away Huston.... Charity begins at home not away from home.

1 Like

Re: Jidenna Supports Flood Victims In Benue by bleepmate(m): 9:52am On Sep 04, 2017
[i][/i]This something called News worthy...

if only people can emulate this and lend a helping hand this world will be a better place...
Re: Jidenna Supports Flood Victims In Benue by madenigga(m): 9:52am On Sep 04, 2017
ItxAyce:
This guy get brain
Is this too hard for "naija celebrities" to do?
It's only to snap picture with Gucci
LoL

1 Like

Re: Jidenna Supports Flood Victims In Benue by casdoruche: 9:53am On Sep 04, 2017
Whether hell loves it or not biafra has come to stay. One Love jidenna. Enugu born

Despite having unequal chance to resources when compare to zombies.

You went out like every other Igbo man where you would succeed.

I believe there was a country and is a country and going to be a country.

If after Biafra is established and it would cost us 15 yrs of suffering. Bro I I prefer it to more than 50 yrs of United Bondage. My people are industrious.

2 Likes

Re: Jidenna Supports Flood Victims In Benue by Flaghouse1: 9:53am On Sep 04, 2017
Tamarapetty:
and some old baboons are calling out puppies to confirm their gucci bags.

thumbs up

Don't mind that AY ,very full of himself, these are little ways our Nigerian celebs would have affected the lives of the people in benue ,rather they come show you their latest, pants,boxers,shoes on social media.

What a shame, they need to be creative

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jidenna Supports Flood Victims In Benue by Benekruku(m): 9:54am On Sep 04, 2017
Brilliant

Likes of Davido only know how to flaunt Jewelry, cars and club bills
Re: Jidenna Supports Flood Victims In Benue by Benekruku(m): 9:54am On Sep 04, 2017
Flaghouse1:

Don't mind that AY ,very full of himself, these are little ways our Nigerian celebs would have affected the lives of the people in benue ,rather they come show you their latest, pants,boxers,shoes on social media.

What a shame, they need to be creative

Well said!
Re: Jidenna Supports Flood Victims In Benue by webbro007(m): 9:56am On Sep 04, 2017
Interesting...
LIST OF MINIMUM WAGES BY COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD.
1. Nigeria - $38 (N18,000).
2. Algeria - $175 (N83,000).
3. Belgium - $1,738 (N810,000).
4. Cameroun - 36, 270CFA ($75) N38,000.
5. Chad - $120 (N60,000).
6. Denmark - $1,820 (N900,000).
7. Libya - $430 (N190,000).
8. Japan - $1000 (N450,000).
9. Cote D'ivoire -36,607CFA $72.
10. New Zealand -$3,187 (N1.4m).
11. Luxemburg - $2,500 (N1.1m).
12. Spain - $760. (N300,000).
13. Switzerland - $5,620 - N2.5m.
14. USA - $11 per hour.
Ironically, Nigeria politicians earn the highest salaries the whole world. In Luxemburg where minimum wage is $2,500, their lawmakers are paid $7,400. In Libya where minimum wage is $430, law-makers earn $3000. In Nigeria where minimum wage is $38 (N18,000), law-makers earn $65,000 (N29m).
How long will this continue
# Forwarded as Copied#

2 Likes

Re: Jidenna Supports Flood Victims In Benue by SirBlack999(m): 9:57am On Sep 04, 2017
And one Comedian is praying for Houston.
Re: Jidenna Supports Flood Victims In Benue by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 04, 2017
adaksbullet:
Hypocrits his full these nl angry angry angry wen Sean tinzzle his sayed any retwit that his retwited that he we donat 10# too borno flood, all off u his sayed robbished too him undecided undecided undecided.....u are hated him cos his local based and clap too jedinna cos his intenasional based undecided undecided undecided

Interiority comples undecided

Yeye his smeelled angry angry angry angry angry undecided

GBAM grin

dem yeye dey smell
Re: Jidenna Supports Flood Victims In Benue by Ewedegubbler: 10:12am On Sep 04, 2017
Trump is in Texas lending a helping hand to hurricane victims while Baba integrity is in Abuja fighting phantom foes, constructing railway to nowhere and thinking about to sneak back to London and continue his ajala ways...

ZOOJERIA WE HAIL THEE....

1 Like

Re: Jidenna Supports Flood Victims In Benue by Tedassie(m): 10:16am On Sep 04, 2017
JamieNaija:
American Musician of Nigeria descent, Jidenna Mobbisson has started to raise awareness for support for the flood victims in Benue state, Nigeria.

Jidenna shared a campaign picture with the caption: While both Freetown and Houston have been enduring, more than 100,000 people have been displaced by flooding in Benue State, Nigeria. Benue is next to the state where I grew up so this really hits home. We need more prayer and more action. Here are a couple ways to donate directly to relief funds via bank account. #BenueRelief | #BenueFlood | #MakurdiFlood |#PrayforBenue

Let's work together to help the people of Benue.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/09/jidenna-lends-hand-of-support-to-flood.html

God bless him....This is a diasporean o,now our home- based celebrities are 'mute and handicapped' to this.
Re: Jidenna Supports Flood Victims In Benue by agabaI23(m): 10:18am On Sep 04, 2017
Tamarapetty:
and some old baboons are calling out puppies to confirm their gucci bags.

thumbs up
White walker, I am the Night king
Re: Jidenna Supports Flood Victims In Benue by Tamarapetty(f): 10:19am On Sep 04, 2017
agabaI23:
White walker, I am the Night king
too bad there's no queen cheesy
Re: Jidenna Supports Flood Victims In Benue by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 04, 2017
IMASTEX:
Cool. . .Love makes the world a better place. Charity! Charity!! Charity!!!

Free recharge cards, click
https://www.nairaland.com/4025642/free-recharge-cards-imastex-just

That's my neighbors wife's name, do you know her ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jidenna Supports Flood Victims In Benue by agabaI23(m): 10:23am On Sep 04, 2017
Tamarapetty:
too bad there's no queen cheesy
But the Night King can make any white walker a queen..

You're hereby made the Night Queen tongue
Re: Jidenna Supports Flood Victims In Benue by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 04, 2017
Thanks dude. I will donate some cash today. Can't stand not having electricity for some hours, let alone being displaced. Those people didn't choose to be born in such area, could have been either you or I. Let's support them.
Re: Jidenna Supports Flood Victims In Benue by xtybliss(f): 10:25am On Sep 04, 2017
Fine man with fine heart kiss
Re: Jidenna Supports Flood Victims In Benue by Tamarapetty(f): 10:26am On Sep 04, 2017
agabaI23:
But the Night King can make any white walker a queen..

You're hereby made the Night Queen tongue
Lol, yayyy! i'd like to eliminate u later on tho'
Re: Jidenna Supports Flood Victims In Benue by mars123(m): 10:27am On Sep 04, 2017
This all man for himself attitude has eaten deep into our national coexistence. That is why a Nigerian hardly feel responsible for the well being of his neighbour. It is not only celebrities but politicians and ordinary citizens. Show love folks even if you get nothing in return. Baba God dey!!
Re: Jidenna Supports Flood Victims In Benue by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 04, 2017
QueenBeeHive:
fakey catfish. why are you using my friend's picture ? she's coming for you
BUSTED , hahahahahahgrin.

So Tamarapetty is fake. Wow.
Re: Jidenna Supports Flood Victims In Benue by IMASTEX: 10:37am On Sep 04, 2017
lestat:

That's my neighbors wife's name, do you know her ?
Lol. . .No, I don't
Re: Jidenna Supports Flood Victims In Benue by winterfell007(m): 10:39am On Sep 04, 2017
casdoruche:
Whether hell loves it or not biafra has come to stay. One Love jidenna. Enugu born

Despite having unequal chance to resources when compare to zombies.

You went out like every other Igbo man where you would succeed.

I believe there was a country and is a country and going to be a country.

If after Biafra is established and it would cost us 15 yrs of suffering. Bro I I prefer it to more than 50 yrs of United Bondage. My people are industrious.

What's the connection between Biafra and Jidenna seeking for support to help flood victims of a state that's not even in the eastern region. This shows that Jidenba is not delusional to start hating other enthic groups just because one psychotic director instructed u to
Re: Jidenna Supports Flood Victims In Benue by cstr1000: 10:51am On Sep 04, 2017
winterfell007:

What's the connection between Biafra and Jidenna seeking for support to help flood victims of a state that's not even in the eastern region. This shows that Jidenba is not delusional to start hating other enthic groups just because one psychotic director instructed u to
Shut up.
Your father is not the custodian of Nigeria.
If you don't like what he posted, move on.
Re: Jidenna Supports Flood Victims In Benue by buffalowings: 10:59am On Sep 04, 2017
Ibangedyourmom:

The Sudanese man can't be walking around else his cover will blow. grin

Nigeria hehe
The situation in this country is like a comedy skit

1 Like

Re: Jidenna Supports Flood Victims In Benue by winterfell007(m): 11:00am On Sep 04, 2017
cstr1000:

Shut up.
Your father is not the custodian of Nigeria.
If you don't like what he posted, move on.

SMH for u.when confronted with a rational statement, ur brain can't decipher it so it resorts to insults mode. U better develop ur mind to see beyond tribal differences
Re: Jidenna Supports Flood Victims In Benue by buffalowings: 11:03am On Sep 04, 2017
I've only heard about this guy during the past month
Safe to say
A little bit more has been on repeat ever since.
Re: Jidenna Supports Flood Victims In Benue by HMZi: 11:07am On Sep 04, 2017
QueenBeeHive:

fakey catfish.
why are you using my friend's picture ?
she's coming for you
I have noticed this *quote* over time,i think its time u create a topic and give us the 411

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Bovi’s “man On Fire” Comedy Tour In The UK / Regina Askia 51st Pre-Birthday Photos / Joke Silva Glows For MTN Project Fame West Africa (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.