Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Video Editing & Cinematography Jobs Here - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Video Editing & Cinematography Jobs Here (2459 Views)

Register For Filmmaking And Cinematography | J-World music & film academy / Video Camera For A Beginner In Videography/cinematography / Free Cinematography And Video Editing Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Editing & Cinematography Jobs Here by Dyoungstar: 12:08am On Sep 04, 2017
Hello people, I am creating this thread to allow sharing of job opportunities in video editing and cinematography industry for people who are looking for these jobs to easily access them.

Please, if you have such job openings or knows anyone or organization in need of video editors or cinematographers, do not hesitate to post them here, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Video Editing & Cinematography Jobs Here by mediagenius: 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2017
I am a video editor and VFX artiste, always at your service, follow on instagram @mistergenius_official. Thanks
Re: Video Editing & Cinematography Jobs Here by gbeduman: 12:06pm On Sep 06, 2017
I am a final cut pro7 editor with 6 yrs experience in movies and music videos editing. You can see my past jobs here vimeo.com/victorevidencefilms. Contact ... victorevidencefilms@gmail.com
Re: Video Editing & Cinematography Jobs Here by ify123destiny(m): 7:44pm On Sep 06, 2017
I am Destiny by name, a film maker/producer. You can reach me on this numbers 07035169309, 08176271667. Our YouTube Channel Link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCycNazqSxowU2KBZXCCd3_A
Re: Video Editing & Cinematography Jobs Here by Dyoungstar: 12:12am On Sep 07, 2017
gbeduman:
I am a final cut pro7 editor with 6 yrs experience in movies and music videos editing. You can see my past jobs here vimeo.com/victorevidencefilms. Contact ... victorevidencefilms@gmail.com
mediagenius:
I am a video editor and VFX artiste, always at your service, follow on instagram @geniusmediapro. Thanks
ify123destiny:
I am Destiny by name, a film maker/producer. You can reach me on this numbers 07035169309, 08176271667. Our YouTube Channel Link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCycNazqSxowU2KBZXCCd3_A

This is a WhatsApp group, you are invited to join.
Re: Video Editing & Cinematography Jobs Here by AmoloPatrick(m): 2:15am On Jan 07, 2018
Cinematographer 08136808039
Re: Video Editing & Cinematography Jobs Here by daymolar(m): 11:51am On Jan 10, 2018
Re: Video Editing & Cinematography Jobs Here by Mimimaidservice(f): 1:12pm On Jan 10, 2018
i need a cinematographer and Editor, the person must be able to record and Edit very well... if you dont know how to do it you will be fired. no learner no try your Luck no guess just be a professional

you must know the following
1. lighting
2. Sound
3. Camera positioning
4. Editing
if you can do graphics that would be an advantage

you MUST be good at it or your employment would be terminated.

Location is Lekki Phase one
Salary is 100k

send your cv to chillyjulix@yahoo.com

Please be qualified before you apply
Subject of mail should be CINEMATOGRAPHER
Re: Video Editing & Cinematography Jobs Here by OfficialBWE: 1:34am On Jan 13, 2018
A cinematographer/ Video Editor is needed for full time employment

Job description
Handling of Cameras
Lighting of set
Video editing

Job requirement.
Experience in music video, commercials, documentary
Knowlegde of Final cut, Adobe premier pro, After effects,
Experience with DSLR Cameras

Location is Lekki

send your cv to Ebenezer@bwe.ng

with subject CINEMATOGRAPHER
Re: Video Editing & Cinematography Jobs Here by dubuntu(m): 12:31pm On Jan 13, 2018
I just have a question to ask.
I am thinking about learning video editing on my own using enough you tube tutorials and other online materials. however there's no substitute for "on-the-job" experience. so I was wondering, what if I learnt editing on my own and decided to try myself out in the industry by applying for internship (sort of) what's the possibility of getting such jobs. the aim of course is to get enough experience.

2 Likes

Re: Video Editing & Cinematography Jobs Here by Dyoungstar: 7:30pm On Feb 05, 2018
dubuntu:
I just have a question to ask.
I am thinking about learning video editing on my own using enough you tube tutorials and other online materials. however there's no substitute for "on-the-job" experience. so I was wondering, what if I learnt editing on my own and decided to try myself out in the industry by applying for internship (sort of) what's the possibility of getting such jobs. the aim of course is to get enough experience.

You can bro, I learnt all I know about editing and filmmaking online (YouTube) and today I am doing well in the industry, just believe yourself and give it you all.

2 Likes

Re: Video Editing & Cinematography Jobs Here by Dyoungstar: 7:36pm On Feb 05, 2018
Mimimaidservice:
i need a cinematographer and Editor, the person must be able to record and Edit very well... if you dont know how to do it you will be fired. no learner no try your Luck no guess just be a professional

you must know the following
1. lighting
2. Sound
3. Camera positioning
4. Editing
if you can do graphics that would be an advantage

you MUST be good at it or your employment would be terminated.

Location is Lekki Phase one
Salary is 100k

send your cv to chillyjulix@yahoo.com

Please be qualified before you apply
Subject of mail should be CINEMATOGRAPHER

Hello ma'am, is this job still open?
Re: Video Editing & Cinematography Jobs Here by Bigajeff(m): 5:33pm On Feb 08, 2018
Video director, editor and all round visual creator: owner at videogamba.com lvetv.ng hiipeeps.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Draw And Paint Comic Style Character Easy. / Turn Your Floor Plans Into 3d Images! / Hysterical Rant Between Nigerian Logo Designers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.