Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

‘how Police Collected N50,000 Bribe And Sexually Abused My Sister’ - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ‘how Police Collected N50,000 Bribe And Sexually Abused My Sister’ (479 Views)

Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case / COZA: "If Girls Sexually Abused By Lecturers In IMSU Come Out...." - Leeroy / How ASUU-LASU Chair Prevented Us From Graduating For Not Paying 50,000 Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘how Police Collected N50,000 Bribe And Sexually Abused My Sister’ by Dface2: 8:31am On Sep 04, 2017
[img]https://3.bp..com/-oyCB5dx2VoA/Waz35hyia3I/AAAAAAAAEIc/-fMa9HAcHjULO-GV_ro_rCdaZ1XS-phQACLcBGAs/s1600/po.jpg[/img]
A mother of two named Blessing Taiwo has cried out to the new Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Mr Edgar Imohimi, after officers of the anti-kidnapping unit of the command allegedly threatened her after detaining her in a cell with robbers and kidnappers.

Taiwo also alleged that the police collected N50,000 for her bail and have seized her phone, insisting that she must pay a balance of N20,000 to make up the N70,000 demanded.

TheSun newspapers reports that the victim, who spoke through an NGO, Network on Police Reform in Nigeria (NOPRIM), also wants the CP to look into the allegation by her sister who was sexually molested each time she brought food for her while in detention.

Full story: http://www.justonline247.com/2017/09/how-police-collected-n50000-bribe-and.html

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: No End In Sight / Aau 2017 2018 Utme Has Been Released &awaiting Result Screening Re Scheduled / Glo Exam Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.