Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,101 members, 7,828,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

A 2bedrm Flat,tiled, 1toilet And A Bath @ Oando estate( fmr. Unipetrol) For Sale - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A 2bedrm Flat,tiled, 1toilet And A Bath @ Oando estate( fmr. Unipetrol) For Sale (646 Views)

TO LET: Renovated 3bedroom Flat, 1toilet And 1bathroom, Upstairs, Akoka, Yaba, L / To Let: 3 Bedroom Flat Tiled All With 3T/B In Basorun Area, Ibadan With Pics / TO Let In P/h.mini Estate Of 3nos. Of 4bedrm & A 2bedrm Bungalow In Woji..pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 2bedrm Flat,tiled, 1toilet And A Bath @ Oando estate( fmr. Unipetrol) For Sale by miproperty: 9:57pm On Feb 23, 2010
We offer for Sale:

A 2bedrm flat, all Tiled, 1toilet and a bath, spacious kitchen, neat environment, security, personal water tank, parking space,

Location: Unipetrol Estate,  ( now Oando estate) close to Shell estate,  Satalite Town,
Price : 5m
Global C of O
Deed of Assignment ( from the company)

Pay and pack ( pictures can be sent on request)

For serious inquiries, pls call

Miklins & Associates
4a Oriyomi str, Ikeja / 6b Adeboye sholanke cr, off Allen Avenue Ikeja
Tel: 07026261279 , 07036693730
email: info@miklins.com
Re: A 2bedrm Flat,tiled, 1toilet And A Bath @ Oando estate( fmr. Unipetrol) For Sale by wumiabo(f): 4:40pm On Feb 24, 2010
am interested, pls send pics to expressionstechnology@yahoo.com.
Re: A 2bedrm Flat,tiled, 1toilet And A Bath @ Oando estate( fmr. Unipetrol) For Sale by ROBEN(m): 5:26pm On Feb 24, 2010
@miproperty,I'm glad U have Provided the infor I and other N/landers were requesting for. Now we can talk business. Is that price negotiable? pls send pix to dublinbenson@yahoo.com
Re: A 2bedrm Flat,tiled, 1toilet And A Bath @ Oando estate( fmr. Unipetrol) For Sale by miproperty: 8:41pm On Feb 24, 2010
for a very serious offer we may consider a very slight discount, I initially did not want to publish the price becos of the obvious response it will generate, considering the fact that it was valued for #3m in 2004 and currently renting for #300,000 per anum, this price is absolutely a give away, I know the lucky investor will have it at the end of the day.

going going,
Re: A 2bedrm Flat,tiled, 1toilet And A Bath @ Oando estate( fmr. Unipetrol) For Sale by ROBEN(m): 7:44am On Feb 25, 2010
Can U send the pictures to me? Is the place vacant right now and when can one come 4 inspection?

(1) (Reply)

Enquiry: Land In Residential Estate On Lekki Axis / Property Rental, Sale And Management In Benin City / 3 Plots Of Land Immediately After Chevron Fence Facing Lekki-epe Express Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.