Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:54 AM

Beware Of "Demented Baboons" Who Are Trying To Hijack The Educational System!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Beware Of "Demented Baboons" Who Are Trying To Hijack The Educational System!!! (329 Views)

Why Are Private Schools No Longer Operating The 6-3-3-4 Educational System? / Ghana Adopts Chukwuka Okonjo's Double Intake Educational System / 10 Countries With Best Educational System In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of "Demented Baboons" Who Are Trying To Hijack The Educational System!!! by Niflheim(m): 10:20am On Sep 04, 2017
This is to all concerned parents and individuals on Nairaland!!! I know that a lot of christians out here on Nairaland do not like me, some may hate me, but lets put that aside for now and lets focus on the future..........................and our children!!!

Why would a "sentimental slowpoke" want to squeeze such a book into the educational system? Is it fair to the little children? Do you want to destroy their "creative spirit"? This is madness and it has to stop now!!!

Why must you promote "close-mindedness" in schools, in the name of your religion?

(1) (Reply)

Kadpoly ASUP Begin Indefinite Strike / See Advert Production Done By Mass Comm Students Of COOU As Class Activity / ASUU Hopeful Of Fruitful Meeting With FG Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.