Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,866 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

The Real Bad Guyz - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Real Bad Guyz (899 Views)

The Real Forbidden Fruit / Here Comes The Real Thought / The Real Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Bad Guyz by vicspring(m): 10:38am On Sep 04, 2017
THE REAL BAD GUYZ 18+ Episode 1 Written by spring Sunday evening 5:30pm Army barracks . Ring ring Voice: hello spring Me: watsup idiot y u dey disturb my sleep Bayo: package dey and d cash fresh Mesadstanding up quickly) were u dey Bayo: meet us 4 mammi Me: ok (I quickly wore a white short and sleeveles top and dashed out) While going to mammi I met a girl, she just moved into the area few weeks back she was on call wen I saw her from a distance she ended d call as soon as I got close ( she was of average height within d age of 20 with big boobs and ass... I cnt leave dis 1) hey babe watsup I said to her she replied coldly like saying go away "dat kind forming shit" I just smile not long we started charting like friends I got her contact at once bade her goodbye and headed to mammi were my guys are waiting for me Bayo: all hail spring the boss Me: shutup jor (Law, dannyflex, joechris, and spring we 4 call ourselves fabulous 4) drinks were served and they explained the package that was to be delivered it was to be un wed afternoon we agreed on how the movement would be and we left for various homes Monday morning 10am I decided to call precious (the new i just met) awfa Precious: I dey, so u no fit call me since yesterday wey u collect my nomba Me: no vex jawe, I fit see u dis evening She agreed on d meeting were I use love story block her brain she succumed without thinking By tuesday morning I left aws fo a date wic I fixed with a girl on getting to the agreed spot I tried her line severally but she just kept spinning me it got me irritated just wen I was about to leave wen I saw anoda girl named grace I greeted like a good boy asked a few ques 'not relevant' and at last got her contact I promised to call her and we agreed to meet her place on thurs. Tuesday evening I called precious she said I should come to her aws since she stays alone and she was feeling lonely (her place was directly opp mine so no need for transport as soon as I got into the aws she told me to sit while she went to shower she came back dripping wet 'obviously naked' she shut the door and windows den came to sit close to me on the single chair present in the room . TBC....
Re: The Real Bad Guyz by vicspring(m): 10:43am On Sep 04, 2017
THE REAL BAD GUYZ Episode 2 Written by spring . Precious wat are u doing I asked like I was not thinking just sit here she replied while she manovered her hand into my trousers in d dark room av not done dis b4 I said to her like an innocent child (I was only good at wooing) she stood up knelt down before me and unbuckled my belt pulled my trousers and started to handle my d*ck gently without rejecting I felt my big man growin hard wen it was hard enough she swallowed like she wanted to eat it up and started to deep throat while I moan sofly she den stood up and loosen her wrapper revealling her big boobs and fresy kittyc*t she draged me to the bed and I followed humbly I soon found my self sucking on her boobs as she kept doing the job and moaning softly as it made me hard the more I started to lick her down starting by kissing her lips to her neck slowly to her boobs down her stomach to her waist till I got to my destination i licked. Her pu**y like my like dependended on it she started moaning wen i push my tongue into her and licked the whole inside den she came I soon started kissg her boobs and bitting the nipples a little at interval my hand found it way to her kittycat while the other was on th other boob suddenly I heard her say please am so hot already enter me no other invitation is needed as I set her to law well on her back spread her legs well as I enter her kpa she moaned out loud I kept thrusting little by little until she begged me to hit her hard after about 10min she came ontop me and began the magic she was riding witout mercy on my dickson she was just pouncing up and down until she came again I let her lay back while I like her pussy a little before I I hit her hard after about 10min we both came and lay lifeless on d bed for some time before we got up and clean up she den ask me to wait dat she want to baff so we can go out togeda but wen she came back she hugged me and kiss me 4 a while I quickly begged her dat I can't afford to go anoda round cus am very tired (haba after 45min mad sex na today I wan do all my life?) She agreed and we both strolled out after a while I went home to prepare for the next day deal m Wednesnay morning 9:30am Joe called me on were to meet and aw we were to deliver to the package . . TBC...
Re: The Real Bad Guyz by vicspring(m): 10:45am On Sep 04, 2017
THE REAL BAD Guyz Episode 3 . . 9:35am At topmark base . . Here comes d ever late spring steve one of d boys announced. The group consisted of 12 member among whom 2 were girls, joe read out d plan and how we were to carry it out d route were to take had a strong security hold so hav to move as silently as possible. This is the plan joe announced chief badmus will b receiving a load full of drugs today at exactly 3:15pm d deal will last till atleast 3:45pm we will arive d venue by 3:30pm we'll take d drugs(cocaine) and d cash our buyer will b on standby at d airport his flight takes of at exactly 3:50pm so we dnt av time to waste in dis operation. We get wat we go for and move, dis operation will be tagged silent kill so as dat spring and stiles will drive elena leads squad 1 wile jp leads squad 2 we are using two white hilux for dis operation each squad to one, any objection we all agreed and moved into preparations unknown to us that d so called buyer of chief badmus was a sarz officer ... We got prepared for d operation so did chief badmus and of cus his buyer(sars) our buyer was also prepared wit his guys ... (Fast forward to 3:15pm) ... We all selected our wepons and set out from base. As planned we avoided police notice while heading to the set area for d deal we arrived at 3:32pm we quickly set to positions elena and jp wo we heading d operation took joe along and cut short d ongoing deal on arrival joe drew notice as y chief badmus was standing alone wit his buyer neither of dem had protections *could dis be a setup he tot any way we shall find out* they approached d spot wit their guns in d air threathing to shot anyone wo makes or dares to move joe immediately demanded d load of drugs (cocaine) and d cash wic was lying open *it was in dollars* elena grabed d box containing d cash wile joe carried d drug as soon as dey lifted d carriers gun shuts were heard chief badmus was soon nowhere to b found as his boys had come to his rescue joe elena and jp ran strait for d car were all d rest members had gathered to reciv dem as soon as dey heard gun shuts soon dey 3 were in sight and d car engine went booming ... Voom voom vooooom ... All raised their gun so as to ready for combat. Just as dey were about to enter into d car joe screamed so loud a bullet has hit him on d leg dey hurriedly carried him in and we zoomed off at once of cus our mission was not yet complete we had to deliver to d buyer at d airport. Not to long after we exit deal site distant sounds of police sirens were ringing *we are been followed* spring jp called head for d airport tell second squad to slow down dis idiots we will meet at base he said ... I did as he said and d second hilux immediately stooped and crossed d road dey all jumbed out immediately with elena in front. We arrived d airport arround 3:47pm wic was so off plan we sha delivered d package and recived d money involved. Hello lena jp called out frm dis end of d fone Elena: is d deal done Jp: yes,aw comes am not hearing gun shuts Elena we can't fight we're surrounded by 3 sars hilux Jp: engage dem we will b dia in 5 min Elena: we will engage dem in 2mins time am enjoying our discussion wit dis sars officers come quickly Op jp said and hanged up he told d rest squad of d change in plans due to d problem at hand steve was to take d wheel joe to protect the cash and rest will fight we agreed and headed to were elena and the rest gang were already engaged in a gun battle, immediately d boys arived dey swung into action and cleared one part so as to enable elena and her gang members able to leave t circle just they were loading up to leave the area and escape joe suddenly jumped down with his injury everyone shouted him to return wic he refused he came down shut at d tires of d sars hilux making it difficult for dem to pursue we cranked the engine of our cars and were set to move but as soon as joe climbed to enter d car gboa a bullet hit himwe quickly held to him and pulled him in but he was shut multiple times he died before we reached base ... He sacrificed for the 12 now 11 . # TBC
Re: The Real Bad Guyz by vicspring(m): 11:37am On Sep 04, 2017
THE REAL BAD GUYZ Episode 4 Written by spring . . 4:22pm Topmark base . . We moved in and unpacked, we replaced wepons to d strong room and came back to d central room were the boss was waiting jp gave d break down of d mission and how it went and also how we lost joe we morned him and made a toast to his bravery nd how he saved d group Boss: we regret d depart of our lost brother from dis assemly of the 12stars but as such we will nid to find a replacement for him as u all know this group cannot b 11 as it won't fit its name as d 12stars. We all agreed wit no objection (the boss is not part of d 12 he only brought dem together to work under him as disciples) so to dis end there will b no operations till we find a replacement as to division of d money I will ensure it is divided smoothly according to rank of cus he said and dismis d meeting .Joe was given a befiting burial as suppose and we all went our normal activities using the money we acqured from our last success and ofcus we had to search for a new member to make d 12 a complete squad. 9:45am Spring house . . I quickly took my bath and dressed up it was a monday and weeks has passed since we lost joe I picked up my fone to call lizzy a girl i met days b4 d planned operation Spring: hello Lizzy: ah spring since all dis days na wa o Spring: am sowi jawe i was busy wit sumtin buh am tru now Lizzy: were are u can u com to my aws Spring: am on my way self Ok she said and cut d call I just carry my car key and off to her aws I went . I arrived her aws at 10:30am U stay long oo lizzy said *lets sha go go inside I replied atleast am here (she no fyn atall bt she package wella nd her pot na fire) she was wearing a black miniskirt nd red sleeveless top. She offered me drinks saying cus it was my first tym to visit her she switched on the tv set and increased the volume dan usual we gist for some time b4 we focus on d tv programme *abeg how I wan start mke somebody tell me* we cotinue watching the programmeden I moved my hand to her slightly exposed laps and begin to romance it gently she removed my hand telling me dat she want to focuson the programme. I stopped and started again moving my fingers to her panty area in a tickling manner until she began to moan softly *see gateway passage* I just gently shift her skirt upward *no time to waste* I started finger work on her pussy with her pant on I lied her down weLl on d 3sitter chair pulled down her pant to comot skirt na waste of time she fit change mind I kiss her laps but I no near d pussy. Kissed her waist up to her abdomen den unhooked her bra and started sucking like a baby I kept switching from left to right at intervals soon she don dey lose my belt like say na fight she unzipped my trousers and pulled down both my trousers and boxers *d way she handle d bigman I knw say she b pro* I finger bleeped her for 5min b4 spreading her legs like free wifi as I enter am pa she moan aloud aaaahhhh spring take me gently I was enjoying a smooth ride as d destination dey hot like bread wey just comot from oven I enjoyed the position 4 10min b4 moving her to d table she held d table and her ass face up I enter am frm behind she was just aaah uhm oooh ashhh take me gently pls I stopped I lay on the chair facing up she understood and layed on me guiding d bigman in2 right road 2 follow as she start e b like na war she use her 2 hands pin me 2 chair meaning no escape for me she was moving up and down and wining at intervals after like z mins I felt sign of cum I just quickly hug her wit force I turn her I hit her hard kpa kpa kpa all I get was arh spring am dead ouch my gosh don't kill me pls after like 5min I came of cus not inside her I never ready to b father we layed dia for few second before I got u to clean up just den my fone beeped hello jp I said meeting with d boss by 2:36pm today at carol hotel don't keep d boss waiting he said and hangs up... I kissed lizzy goodbye and drove home wandering y d urgent meeting called by d boss himself . . #TBC
Re: The Real Bad Guyz by festwiz(m): 4:03pm On Sep 04, 2017
Okay, I'll advice you to organize your content. It is really difficult to understand.

1 Like

Re: The Real Bad Guyz by sarz(m): 11:20pm On Sep 05, 2017
Following
Re: The Real Bad Guyz by vicspring(m): 11:24am On Sep 06, 2017
THE REAL BAD GUYZ 18+ Written by spring Episode 5 . . 2:00pm Spring house I quickly got dressed up for d slated for 2:36pm I checked d tym it was already 2:15pm without wasting tym I picked up my car keys and headed straight for topmark base. I arrived at exact of 2:35 and of cus I was d last to show up, soon d boss appeared and all formalities were done to comence d meeting One house ;he said One voice one gunshot one bullet we all chorused Ur last mission was a success he started by praising us except dat we loss joe wic was no fault of d 12stars for dis reason I will b rearranging d mood of d next operations to come from now on dis are ur new ranks and only 1 leader leads an operation .Spring is rank 1 .Elena is rank 2 .JP rank 4 .Bayo rank 4 .Law rank 3 .Jossy rank 3 .Viper rank4 .Starex rank 5 .Ak rank5 .Solex rank 3 :::: We have an important mission to attend to a client want us to pay a visit to the governor he continued d pay is fair on dis mission ure 2 kill d governor ensure his death and move out spring here is d plan work on it and eliminate d governor by next week fri were he will b attending a function no mistakes must b made he said blantly. Less I forget today is tuesday ure to block a van conveying cash to uba by thursday abt 9:30am th cas involved is 35b in naira dis is ur first to task as leader get a 12th disciple b4 d first operation. Yes boss I said as he made to leave ... Same day at topmark base 5:15pm JP u have been a leader for quite some time can u borrow some ideas I asked look here spring u were promoted and I was demoted we are in dis team together but ure not my leader wat do u mean I asked it means we only work together wen we are on d field after dat ure off d league hey don't talk to d leader like dat elena quarrelled shut up! JP shouted at her, u retained ur position y wunt u happily be in support, it was nobody's fault dat u were demoted elena shouted back hey guys we have work to do viper said calmly let's focus on d plan and work as a team just as we use to starex added am outta here we'll meet here 4 d operation by Thursday JP said and left we postponed the meeting till d following day being wednessday and we dismissed . 8:15pm same day Phone conversation Spring: hello boss Ozila: hey spring hwfa Me: am good abt our discussion; d 12 stars are ready to receive u in2 d team u will b picked up at 7:00am tomorrow at eso junction kip to tym Ok spring he said nd I hanged up # TBC
Re: The Real Bad Guyz by vicspring(m): 12:08pm On May 30, 2019
THE REAL BAD GUYZ 18+
Episode 6
Written by spring
Wednessday
9:15am
Topmark base
All the rest members of d group were present gisting and drinking wen spring walked in wit ozila they all rise to welcome the leader let's sit I said, I introduced ozila as a new member of the 12stars and he is aware of wat the brother hood is all about I went further to say that his initiation would be tonight since he would be part of the operation tomoro we all agreed and proceeded to d meeting to plan d operation for tomoro it was d first tym we would strike two diff attacks in a week so we had to plan for it well
Me: I hereby declare dis meeting open in d name of 12stars
All chorused: one voice one bullet one gunshot
Just den we heard a gun shot (gboa) and jp walked in wit a gun in his hand raised up to the ceiling
Jp: how dare u arrange a meeting and declare it open without me
Spring: becus am ranked no 1 and ure ranked no 5 dats y
Elena: jp hav a sit now and no more argument from both of u else u both will b replaced
Me: lolzz can u kill both of us at 1nce?
Ozila: pls let's start d meeting already we don't av tym
Me: alright everyone settle down
The van will b in town by 9:15am it will arrive uba bank by 9:30am we will follow it to d bank and take d cash b4 it enters d bunk room or wat do u guys tink
Jp: dats a good idea but better still let 3 men b on surveilance at d bank premises at strategic positions
Bayo: I think wat jp said is cool 1 man in d banking hall anoda outside d bank and 1 in d bulk room like he came to deposit
Starex: so aw do we deal wit security cameras
Elena:let d ladies deal wit dat
Ozila: it means we ar not taking only the mone in d van?
Jp: exactly!
Me: so wat ride ar we using?
Elena: I and starex will use d convertible stallion, d guys to b on survey would use d honda jeep, wile dose to follow d van would use 2 hilux a total of 4 cars
All: we support
Me: ok den elena and starex deal wit the cameras, bayo ozilla and viper would b on survey d rest will follow the van, any objection
All: no objection
Me: ok let's stick to plan and tym meeting dismised
Ozila's initiation was lcarreid out dat same night of cus by d boss himself were he took d oath of covenent and d rules of d 12stars was read to d hearing of everyone.
We all went to our diff homes in anticipation for d following day operation
We hope it would go smoothly and not be as rough as the last 1 we carried out well all we can do is hope and wait
#TBC
Re: The Real Bad Guyz by vicspring(m): 12:09pm On May 30, 2019
THE REAL BAD GUYZ
Episode 7
Written by spring
Thursday
8:30am
Topmark base
Everyone set to move out for d operation let's stick to plan pls I said we are moving quick and smart those to hit the bank move out now and clear ground 4 the van to arrive let's not cause suspicion till d van is sighted in town ... Is dat clear
Yes leader dey all replied.
Me: one house
All: one voice one bullet one gunshot.
We all got to d strong room and selected weapons and moved out exactly 9:00am. Soon sirens of police were blowing we all loaded up ready to follow the van
*phone conversation*
Me: hello
Viper: yes leader
Me: d van is approaching d bank aw is elena doing wit d cameras
Viper: she just called dat she has it under her control
Me: ok let every1 b on standby
We continue to trail d van and its convoy suddenly d van changed route (totally not linked with any route to d bank)
Jp: wats going on
Me: dey just changed plan, call viper immediately to inform dem
Jp:viper d van we followed changed route watch out so u dnt get trapped
Call d other van we are crossing dem here ... Vooom we over took dem and crossed d road making dem to stop d convoy by force the had only 4 police men following d van ... We came out with our guns in d air. The police men did not bother to engage wen dey saw d amount of guys and d kind of handle dat we carried we ordered dem out and opened d van only to find it empty. Oh Bleep jp said we were mis-informed
*phone conversation*
Me viper y re u jst calling
Viper: a van just arrived
Me: u and d oda guys carry out d operation let starex leave elena and join u we ar on our way we loaded up and left for d bank (of cus after making sure dat dey can't leave d present position)
We arrived d bank and rushed out immediately thanks to elena d security cameras were not workingwe emptied the cash frm d van to our hilux and we all gathered and moved out in convoy we needed not to shoot since elena took care of d cameras and the oda guys ensured no one could contact d external police ... We cleared to base only to find out dat our base was wide open ... Who could have opened d gate so wide plus we locked up the base be4 we left for our operation we stopped at d entrance we came out and only to find out dat police has filled d whole compound
How on earth did dey know our base who betrayed d 12 who could have done dis ... Be4 we could say d letter A gboa gboa gboa gunshot filled d air as they opened fire on us ... We all got in2 the nearest available car nearer to u and zoomed to and unknown destination
#TBC
Re: The Real Bad Guyz by vicspring(m): 12:11pm On May 30, 2019
THE REAL BAD GUYZ
Episode 8
Written by spring
We made for our alternate base but we don't move far from base b4 we were crossed by sars officers *no escape* we had no choice but to stop an officer stepped forward shouting dat we lay down our arms and surrender we came down from our cars with our guns in d air and with the bag load ful of cash. Immediately craking sounds were heard as the sars officers corked dia guns ready 2 engage us.
Me: we are not going down today I said silently amongst d 12,elena nd starex escape in2 d bush wit d cash I odered and d rest 10 opened fire on d sars men dey retured fire immediately d gun battle lasted hours until we came to our last round ... We have to leave bayo whom we call viper said u all go I will keep dem engaged, no we all leave together I replied, don't be stupid go wit d guys to safety jp shouted in anger I stay wit u jp I replied ozila u go ahead wit d rest guyz destroy any trace of link up or and let everyone split up we will find u soon
Dey agreed and left I and jp to face d sars officers we kept dem busy so as to ensure our guys are far away from were we are after 1h we stopped d shouting and made to d bush and escaped.
We all cut contact for 6-7months before reuniting at a new base in osun state yet there was no news from the boss we all kept a low profile since the police declared us wanted,
*phone conversation*
Voice: leader
Me: hello who is dis
Voice: u think ure smart
Me: who are u
Voice u are a judas amongst d 12, how dare u create fabulous 4 to conspire against me
Me: *in shock* boss?!
Boss: spring am not yet tru wit u and the fabulous 4 dat want my death
Me: but aw...
I was still talking wen he cut d call.
Aw did he find out about d fabulous 4?, aw did he get my new contact? He is really d boss, so he was d 1 wo set us up
Phone conversation*
Me: hey
Bayo: watsup man
Me: call d rest members of d f4 to meet at army barracks mami market by 7:00pm tonight
Bayo: y d urgency hope nothing
Me: there is so let's meet by den I said and hanged up
FAST FORWARD to
7:00pm
Army barracks, mammi
We met and we four were on time ... We ar not safe I started witout any formality, y would u say so ozila wo replaced joe asked ... The boss is watching us I replied, hahahaha aw do u knw bayo asked, he called me today I said softly, what!!! Dey all shouted, he set us up by leaking out our operations, y den did he put d 12 in danger ozila asked, I don't knw I replied in low tone but from now on fabulous 4 does not exist and our plans is put to stop we remain members of d 12 drink up nd let's clear out ... We drank our drinks and left I later told d group of the boss plan to wipe us all out I did not disclose it was cus of d f4 they were shocked to discover dat d boss they all worked 4 was responsible fo all d problems we faced wat can be done now?
We all dismised wen I checked d tym it was 8:15pm I picked up my carkeys and a pitol and headed straight for topmark base
Voooom I raised the car engine b4 switching off the ignition and lights and came out of d car wit d gun in hand(loaded) I carried 2 extra load and walked to d gate of our former base, I pushed d small gate and it answered I tucked d gun in2 my belt and pushed my extra load of bullet in2 d sides of my boots. I walked silently in2 d very big compound surveying it wit my eyes open just den I noticed the lights of one of the inner room came on (no one needed to tell me dat der was someone inside d big mansion) I tried to avoid noise as I opened d front entrance door and entered d aws ... Welcome spring I heard a voice say *i knew immediately it was d boss* I made immediately for the closest switch to me and clicked it lo and behold jp standing with d boss. Ure a traitor boss said as he picked up a pistol and corked it u betrayed me and mislead d 12stars. U wasted my family 7 years 20years ago i replied almost in tears shutup he shouted, no boss I replied and continued u ruined our life's den brought us together to work for u did u tell jp u killed his dad in a robbery operation u lead did u ever tell him ure responsible for d accident his mother and siblings had yet he was still loyal to u, shutup jp who was now crying shouted ... We were still shouting we jp angrily brought out his pitol and corked it i did same too and we all raised our guns facing each oda but b4 we culd even think of trigger gbosa th front entrance door opened wit force and gunshots followed almost immediately. Who could it be?
#TBC
Re: The Real Bad Guyz by vicspring(m): 12:14pm On May 30, 2019
THE REAL BAD GUYZ
Episode 9
Written by spring
Elene walked in wit a short gun in her hand wit wic she didn't stop shooting d boss was out of sight already wile I took d nearest passage to my right to avoid been hit by bullet just den I heard jp beg 4 his life as elena shot him on d leg nd pointed her gun to his head ready to release him, no don't kill him I called out from behind her let him go I said y should I do dat elena asked he is also a victim just like u nd me I replied almost shouting she let down her gun like sayin ure free ... Get of here jp i said and dnt look back he managed to get up and made 4 d exit
Elena: let's find d boss she said almost wispering, we splited and began to search the big mansion
Oh spring I gave u life and hope but u choose to betray me, I made u wat u are and u tink u could kill me easily? Am d boss spring I trained u to b d assasin dat u are now u want 2 kill me as a reward 4 all wat I did as kindness towards u *he kept on and on*
Me: u gave me death and pain and hoplessness I hate u wit all my ... gboa *a missed shot* i returned fire but he was not in sight since d room was dark, if ure really boss come out and face me as bo.. I did not complete d boss b4 5 solid hits meet my face before i could could spell h my face was already changing looks my gun was now far from me so I have to use my hands the fight lasted abt 25min I made to pick my pistol wen I had d chance but I was obviously not fast enouhg as i was very weak due to severe beating dat i hav received he hit me hard to d ground picked up my pistol corrked it and pointed towards my direction
Ure a traitor spring y did u go about finding out wat u ought not to know now u hav to die so cheaply and in a very useless manner not a hero no one will watch u die for wat u have been searching for all dis long wile its just so sad spring ure a wasted 12star member ... U used us boss I said wile crying u destroyed our families and brought us together to work for u y? Y did u do dis? We trusted u, i only acted as I was told he replied I was someday going to tell u all dis he continued but u found out just to early, do u mean dia ar top leaders wo wanted our parents out of d way I asked sheepishly yes he replied and now dat u knw u can't be alive he stood up from his squating position, no no no don't shoot I begged but gboa came d gunshot
#TBC
Re: The Real Bad Guyz by vicspring(m): 12:15pm On May 30, 2019
THE REAL BAD GUYZ
Episode 10
Written by spring
Gboa gboa gboa I heard the sound of d gun shot repeatedly I raised my head to find f4 standing with their guns pointed to d lifeless body of d boss laying on d floor just den elena rushed in and hugged me ouch I screamed out loud as she touch a spot were have gotten injured due to d beaten I received sorry baby she ssaid sofly I feared u might die and leave me here alone, y are u so selfish ozila cuts in, wat will happen to d f4 bayo said, u all are idiots i can't die like dat I wonder y u stayed so long to come. Dey helped me up and just as we made to leave siren sounds were booming d area like party sound it was so loud since it was btween d hours of 12 and 1am d sounds soon stopped and shooting followed d silence no doubt d rest membas of d 12stars are around we moved to d strong room carried enof weapons and reloads for us and also our guyz outside we approached the entrance door wit open fire placing the police in middle we were gaining on them until they brought backups and we had no option than to escape we tried to rescue the rest membas was proven furtile as dey dropped dead 1 by 1 we lost law also (one of d f4) we had to escape thru d emergency exit created in d base so it was only me, ozila, elena and bayo(viper) dat escaped d gun battle ... D govrnment made a mass burial for dem, we attended undercover since we cnt bury dem as d rule of d group states. We returned to topmark base carried as much weapons as possible and left for the new base we built
This is d end if d 12stars but only d begining of F4 as elena replaced law we have to avenge our lost brothers and also eliminate as many who wanted our families dead.
We arrived our new base at exact 5:36pm dia was work to do so we quickly loaded d weapons in room we named d strong room and arranged d whole place b4 settling down in d central room. Dis will b F4 base I started and our mission is as thus I continued
*kill our enemies
*create a biznes group were we will b partners
*live a crime free life there after.
Nyc one ozila stated now that we knw wat we want and those we are fighting against let's start our plan and strategies
Mm mm bayo coughed and started, On d death list are
* chief badmus olawale
* lt gen johnson james
* gorvernor audu abubakar
* rev sam kolo
All dis men have police protection so we have to b smart in our preparations and acting
For now let's relax we start work by 2moro I said and we all left to have fun b4 starting off d huge task ahead.

(1) (Reply)

Love Gone Wrong : True Life Stories Needed / I Need Free Good Story Books / B]*starless NIGHT* [/b]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.