Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Less Privileged - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Less Privileged (457 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Less Privileged by Frankdollars1: 11:23am On Sep 04, 2017
A man Saw a post written "FREE OFFER FOR HE LES PRIVILEGED" And he decided to go as a crippled man
On getting there he discovered that it's a place of curing the less privileged by given each of them "5 HOT SLAP" and he can't run again...
When it's his turn to receive the slap and be healed he shouted "PRAISE THE LORD, GOD HAS HEALED ME!" and the slappers still gave him one SLAP and he fainted...

Please view this my video comedy Frankdollars comedy, tilted "YAM DON DONE". click on this my YouTube link, watch the videos and subscribed to our channel so that u will see all my videos. Thanks . Click on the below link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_bBFfyjv5I

(1) (Reply)

Expand Your Scope / Talented Boyz Comedy Skit ANGEL VS BROTHER / Drummers And The 80/20 Principle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.