Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

One Dead As Car Falls Into A Pit On A Collapsed Highway In Benue. Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / One Dead As Car Falls Into A Pit On A Collapsed Highway In Benue. Photos (19275 Views)

Car Falls Off A Bridge In Abuja (Photos) / Car Falls Into River, Lady Survives, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) / A Speeding trailer Falls Into A Pit Hole In Ikotun, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Dead As Car Falls Into A Pit On A Collapsed Highway In Benue. Photos by joshmee4real(m): 1:02pm On Sep 04, 2017
Oh so Sorry, Its unfortunate the car owner isn't on Nairaland, he should av been aware of the danger there cuz it was posted Yesterday.

1 Like

Re: One Dead As Car Falls Into A Pit On A Collapsed Highway In Benue. Photos by loomer: 1:04pm On Sep 04, 2017
Say I talk am on the last thread. If person never die, our leaders no dey get sense
Re: One Dead As Car Falls Into A Pit On A Collapsed Highway In Benue. Photos by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:07pm On Sep 04, 2017
Exactly what we were saying about that road. Our goverment Nd its agencies re too weak when it comes to saving life's Nd properties. We adviced for the complete closure of that road but who cares. RIP to the dead. Our government failed u.

1 Like

Re: One Dead As Car Falls Into A Pit On A Collapsed Highway In Benue. Photos by UncleRichy(m): 1:18pm On Sep 04, 2017
sureteeboy:

Exactly. Someone created a thread yesterday warning about this road. By the way, who else noticed that the other long vehicle which was by the roadside in the picture the other guy uploaded has now capsized as well?

I bet the road is a federal road...
Re: One Dead As Car Falls Into A Pit On A Collapsed Highway In Benue. Photos by godfrey01(m): 1:19pm On Sep 04, 2017
sureteeboy:

Exactly. Someone created a thread yesterday warning about this road. By the way, who else noticed that the other long vehicle which was by the roadside in the picture the other guy uploaded has now capsized as well?

thank you my brother... since yesterday they should have looked for an alternative routh... and block the road... this Nation is pathetic, those who really need information are not getting it...

1 Like

Re: One Dead As Car Falls Into A Pit On A Collapsed Highway In Benue. Photos by DanseMacabre(m): 1:24pm On Sep 04, 2017
Omenka, since you're championing common sense and logical reasoning and what not, you think it out of turn for a state governor to respond to an emergency concerning roads in his state even if they are 'federal' roads? And you celebrate the divinity of your train of thought?

As much as I tend to ignore the jibes thrown in your post, I'll have to (for the sake of virtual camaraderie) advise you to tone down your hatred for 'Potor Republic' lest it totally shears what's left of your reasoning.

And the 'they' you keep on reiterating about, it seems you're the only one seeing them, because I see no one rejoicing over the reported death. Or maybe I'm not hateful enough.

1 Like

Re: One Dead As Car Falls Into A Pit On A Collapsed Highway In Benue. Photos by datribune: 1:25pm On Sep 04, 2017
omenkaLives:
First off, I have never been ashamed to say Ortom is a failure. But that aside, what the fvck was this got to do with him? How is it his responsibility to fix a federal road? Even if it were, how do we blame a man for a natural mishap? In addition, we all know this is all too common an occurrence in Potor Republic. For every one such erosion in the middle belt, there's a thousand in Potor Republic.

This is one of the reasons Potor Pigs and Idiots would always stand out in any stupidity contest.

The only time you see them get excited is when people experience a tragedy, especially death. Regardless, their own tragedy is the worst of all- Raw undiluted and omnipresent foolishness. Little wonder why you'd find them licking the urine of a lucky scum like Nnamdi Mavrodi Kanu.

Well said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Dead As Car Falls Into A Pit On A Collapsed Highway In Benue. Photos by stagger: 1:27pm On Sep 04, 2017
Other governors are fixing Federal roads for the safety of their citizens, but others are defending Ortom who is throughly inept in my judgment.
Re: One Dead As Car Falls Into A Pit On A Collapsed Highway In Benue. Photos by donnie(m): 1:29pm On Sep 04, 2017
Sad. This is what Gov Ayade is waiting for w.r.t. Cross River.
Re: One Dead As Car Falls Into A Pit On A Collapsed Highway In Benue. Photos by oyiidoma1990(m): 1:30pm On Sep 04, 2017
DAVID MARK naa thunder when de stay for inside Volcano go fire that your testes when fat like Irish potato undecided
please what does David Mark has to do there? is he the president or minister of works? please face your business and leave him alone
Re: One Dead As Car Falls Into A Pit On A Collapsed Highway In Benue. Photos by juman(m): 1:49pm On Sep 04, 2017
More than a decade ago I travelled along that road to abuja.
The road nah real wa.
Its death trap.
Re: One Dead As Car Falls Into A Pit On A Collapsed Highway In Benue. Photos by juman(m): 1:50pm On Sep 04, 2017
In a sensible country those kind roads would be abandoned and bridge or flyover would be built to replace it.

But apc government is a failure.

Babatunde raji fashola has turned to a failed administrator by the clueless government.
Re: One Dead As Car Falls Into A Pit On A Collapsed Highway In Benue. Photos by EternalTruth: 1:57pm On Sep 04, 2017
UncleRichy:
is this not the road someone warned about yesterday ??

RIP to the dead...

exactly... That's the road.
Orthom is a useless idiot.
Omenka is a bastard who won't focus on his poverty stricken state but rather attack Namdi Kanu and Ipob
Re: One Dead As Car Falls Into A Pit On A Collapsed Highway In Benue. Photos by Haddock(m): 1:59pm On Sep 04, 2017
omenkaLives:
Much as I hate joining issues with idiots, let me say this.

I'm not an emotional wreck like the typical ipob piglet who tends to blame everything that happens to them on someone they hate and dislike even when he is in no way responsible for such.

I probably dislike Ortom more than anyone else out there, but I wouldn't for that reason blame him for a collapse of a federal road which I know isn't his responsibility to maintain. There are state roads that look even worse than this, but that is outside the point since this is Makurdi Lafia road, a FEDERAL road.

I don't understand, if not for one being hugely ignorant, why one should blame a state governor for what happens on q federal roadbeats me. Or perhaps I should simply should because I dislike Ortom, which is how an average Potor pig reasons.

Now, as they talk trash and jubilate over the death of innocent commuters, they should also pay a moment's silence to the death of common sense amongst them and their utter slavery to one lucky fraudster Nnamdi Mavrodi Kanu.

Nonsense.

You even have the time to respond to social media cowards!

1 Like

Re: One Dead As Car Falls Into A Pit On A Collapsed Highway In Benue. Photos by newslifeop: 2:03pm On Sep 04, 2017
Oh
Re: One Dead As Car Falls Into A Pit On A Collapsed Highway In Benue. Photos by lomprico(m): 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2017
pyyxxaro:
DAVID MARK naa thunder when de stay for inside Volcano go fire that your testes when fat like Irish potato undecided

Shuu! Wetin mark do u? Na ortom be governor o!
Re: One Dead As Car Falls Into A Pit On A Collapsed Highway In Benue. Photos by lomprico(m): 2:09pm On Sep 04, 2017
omenkaLives:

I'm not an emotional wreck like the typical ipob piglet who tends to blame everything that happens to them on someone they hate and dislike even when he is in no way responsible for such.

I probably dislike Ortom more than anyone else out there, but I wouldn't for that reason blame him for a collapse of a federal road which I know isn't his responsibility to maintain. There are state roads that look even worse than this, but that is outside the point since this is Makurdi Lafia road, a FEDERAL road.

I don't understand, if not for one being hugely ignorant, why one should blame a state governor for what happens on q federal roadbeats me. Or perhaps I should simply should because I dislike Ortom, which is how an average Potor pig reasons.

Now, as they talk trash and jubilate over the death of innocent commuters, they should also pay a moment's silence to the death of common sense amongst them and their utter slavery to one lucky fraudster Nnamdi Mavrodi Kanu.

Nonsense.

I can see that your hatred for Igbos is very very deep!
Its a pity! undecided

1 Like

Re: One Dead As Car Falls Into A Pit On A Collapsed Highway In Benue. Photos by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 04, 2017
this is very bad. Bleep Nigeria government. Bleep the governor of that state. You are a fool and needs to be killed. My reasons. I watched Nta 4 days ago, and I saw this road on the news. Fast forward to yesterday I saw this same road on a news paper here in enugu and on nairaland. Which means the government of that state knew and they couldn't create road blocks or road signs to warn people of the bad road ahead to prevent lives. Instead they left if now it has claimed a life. This news has been on air since. Wtf is this kwanu.. I'm tired of 1 Nigeria this government lacks love for humanity. Tụfịakwa

1 Like

Re: One Dead As Car Falls Into A Pit On A Collapsed Highway In Benue. Photos by manci(m): 2:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
Nigeria our we country. I will have been happy if it was APC or PDP campaign bus fall in it there.
Re: One Dead As Car Falls Into A Pit On A Collapsed Highway In Benue. Photos by bamite(m): 2:38pm On Sep 04, 2017
pyyxxaro:
You don see im testes before? mumu
Re: One Dead As Car Falls Into A Pit On A Collapsed Highway In Benue. Photos by OgbeniOlaLekan: 2:49pm On Sep 04, 2017
UncleRichy:

RIP to the dead...

I was about saying that..
but the driver should have slowed down..
Re: One Dead As Car Falls Into A Pit On A Collapsed Highway In Benue. Photos by mystmoze(m): 2:54pm On Sep 04, 2017
pyyxxaro:
May the entire gods of ur tribe Bleep u and all the entire generation of ur family.wots David mark concerns wit makurdi lafia road?
Re: One Dead As Car Falls Into A Pit On A Collapsed Highway In Benue. Photos by mystmoze(m): 2:56pm On Sep 04, 2017
obembet:
Wait, u sure say that state get Governor?

Abi no be place David mark come from.... Why bad new all the time from Benue....

And they no want join Biafra
Nawa oo
David represents zone c and not zone A
Re: One Dead As Car Falls Into A Pit On A Collapsed Highway In Benue. Photos by mystmoze(m): 2:59pm On Sep 04, 2017
Nutase:
was David mark ever the governor of Tiv Benue state. This is what you get when you vote along tribal lines.
Help me ask the stupid drunk fello
Re: One Dead As Car Falls Into A Pit On A Collapsed Highway In Benue. Photos by JayBaronJay: 3:04pm On Sep 04, 2017
UncleRichy:

RIP to the dead...

It is d same road that was written about yesterday. Someone posted a warning.

1 Like

Re: One Dead As Car Falls Into A Pit On A Collapsed Highway In Benue. Photos by sharpwriter(m): 3:22pm On Sep 04, 2017
pokipoki:
WTF!!! lots of funny shit happen in Nigeria. I think the best things to do is to pray to God for unfortunate things to happen to our politicians and political elites.
The prayer should be "Lord, let evil befall our politicians and their families everyday they wake up so that they can feel the pains of the ordinary Nigerian"
So yu jus dey know abi. There should be a prayer outreach set up by sane youths to invoke God's judgment to visit this land, so that oppressors, evil and unreasonable people be dealt with. It's not all about mercy because the nation is filled unrepentant dark and evil souls.
Re: One Dead As Car Falls Into A Pit On A Collapsed Highway In Benue. Photos by multicolored(f): 3:47pm On Sep 04, 2017
God please come to the aid of Benue.
Re: One Dead As Car Falls Into A Pit On A Collapsed Highway In Benue. Photos by OsuMmanu1: 3:58pm On Sep 04, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:

Nonsense.
[/s]
shatap there and get out

1 Like

Re: One Dead As Car Falls Into A Pit On A Collapsed Highway In Benue. Photos by OsuMmanu1: 4:01pm On Sep 04, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
First off, I have never been ashamed to say Ortom is a failure. But that aside, what the fvck has this got to do with him? How is it his responsibility to fix a federal road? Even if it were, how do we blame a man for a natural mishap? In addition, we all know this is all too common an occurrence in Potor Republic. For every one such erosion in the middle belt, there's a thousand in Potor Republic.

This is one of the reasons Potor Pigs and Idiots would always stand out in any stupidity contest.

The only time you see them get excited is when people experience a tragedy, especially death. Regardless, their own tragedy is the worst of all- Raw undiluted and omnipresent foolishness. Little wonder why you'd find them licking the urine of a lucky scum like Nnamdi Mavrodi Kanu.
[/s]
talking Nonsense as usual
Re: One Dead As Car Falls Into A Pit On A Collapsed Highway In Benue. Photos by MrGerald(m): 4:36pm On Sep 04, 2017
omenkaLives:
First off, I have never been ashamed to say Ortom is a failure. But that aside, what the fvck has this got to do with him? How is it his responsibility to fix a federal road? Even if it were, how do we blame a man for a natural mishap? In addition, we all know this is all too common an occurrence in Potor Republic. For every one such erosion in the middle belt, there's a thousand in Potor Republic.

Lame, this sadist should try harder next time, I wonder the kind of bitterness anger and jealousy that'd be ravaging the soul of this fellow every second
Re: One Dead As Car Falls Into A Pit On A Collapsed Highway In Benue. Photos by begwong: 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2017
No be same road wey dey advise say erosion was washing away on Saturday be this? So Tay e don start to suck pple blood abi? Oya ortomatic governor direct all those you gave designer wheel barrows for an immediate direct labour job biko.
Re: One Dead As Car Falls Into A Pit On A Collapsed Highway In Benue. Photos by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 5:41pm On Sep 04, 2017
[s]
OsuMmanu1:
[/s]
talking Nonsense as usual

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fatal Accident At Harbour Industrial Estate Onitsha, Anambra State (graphic Phot / Lagos-Benin Expressway Blocked Over Ondo Election / Awgunta, Enugu State, Ideal Destination For Tourist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.