Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,938 members, 7,814,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Are U Tired Of China Speakers Go For Kitsound Uk - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Are U Tired Of China Speakers Go For Kitsound Uk (452 Views)

Logitech Webcam C600 And Digitalpersona U.are.u 4500 Fingerprint Scanner / Are U Tired Of China Bluetooth Speaker / REDUCED PRICE; Anker Soundcore Bluetooth Stereo Speakers For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are U Tired Of China Speakers Go For Kitsound Uk by elbuzzy(m): 11:59am On Sep 04, 2017
How long can I play my music on the Boombar Plus for?
Equipped with a massive 1,000mAh rechargeable lithium battery, you can play 20 hours of your favourite music through this speaker. You won't have to worry about recharging for a long time, which makes this perfect for parties, picnics or relaxing at home.

What ways can I connect to this speaker?
Built-in Bluetooth connectivity means you can wirelessly connect to your Apple, Android or Windows smartphone. It's a really easy process, as all you have to do is turn the speaker on and search for it with your device. A 3.5mm aux cable is also included to let you connect any phone or MP3 player.

Can I turn it up loud without affecting sound quality?
The Boombar Plus has a host of features to keep the sound quality high. A passive radiator extends the bass response of the two full range drivers, which delivers an impressive sound at any volume.

With these full ranges, heavy genres of music can be appreciated on the Boombar Plus. Even though the speaker is small in size, it can deliver impressive sound quality in any genre.

6W RMS which produces clear volume and epic bass
3.5mm jack port to connect your media player
Wirelessly connect your devices via Bluetooth
Lightweight and portable with an included carry case so you can enjoy your music anywhere
Built-in volume control, hands-free call buttons and microphone
Made in uk

Place ur order
Whats app 081290390210 home pay on delivery also available

Re: Are U Tired Of China Speakers Go For Kitsound Uk by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 04, 2017
How much.....
Is it available in Lagos?
Re: Are U Tired Of China Speakers Go For Kitsound Uk by elbuzzy(m): 7:19pm On Sep 04, 2017
Segdot:
How much.....
Is it available in Lagos?
yeah i also offer home delivery with in lagos only price is 11k

(1) (Reply)

Hp Probook Corei3 / Sold / World's First Robot Citizen Sophia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.