Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

In Need Of Honda Accord - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / In Need Of Honda Accord (1021 Views)

I Have 3 Units Of Honda EOD 2005 For Sale. Very Clean In And Out. / »»» Sold!! 2 Units Of Honda Accord 09 @ N1.45M Negotiable ««« / Pros And Cons Of Honda Accord 2007 4 Cylinder Discussion Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Honda Accord by waledeji(m): 12:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
Pls guys, am planning of getting a car for the first time in my life, my budget is between 800k and 1m.
I have checked jiji.com and most of the cars I saw within that range are Honda end of discussion.
Pls your advice is needed here. How efficient is the car please.?
Any other suggestions about different models pls?

Help me out guys

I'm in Abuja

Cc. Mods
Cc. Autojosh

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Honda Accord by id4sho(m): 12:12pm On Sep 04, 2017
waledeji:
Pls guys, am planning of getting a car for the first time in my life, my budget is between 800k and 1m.
I have checked jiji.com and most of the cars I saw within that range are Honda end of discussion.

Help me out guys

I'm in Abuja
Gazzuzz kingreign oya come and help
Re: In Need Of Honda Accord by waledeji(m): 12:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
id4sho:

Gazzuzz kingreign oya come and help

Abeg make Una help me out na
Re: In Need Of Honda Accord by Anchor84: 5:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
Pls just go for Toyota as a 1st timer,either Corolla,Camry or RAV4 dats in perfect condition and you will thank me later.
Re: In Need Of Honda Accord by dubemnaija: 7:55pm On Sep 04, 2017
I got a good Nigerian used 03 EOD this year and its serving me quite well. The thing with car is good and timely maintenance.

If you re going for EOD, i'd advise you go for 4plug and not a v6
Re: In Need Of Honda Accord by audiigee(m): 8:59pm On Sep 04, 2017
dubemnaija:
I got a good Nigerian used 03 EOD this year and its serving me quite well. The thing with car is good and timely maintenance.

I am so much in love with Honda cars, from halla, to bulldog to baby boy and more recently Pilot. I intend to get Discussion continue for wife soon.
You can contact ElshanAutos to help you out but before you do any purchase,put Oga@Gazzuzz in the picture.
Re: In Need Of Honda Accord by Alphafeezay(m): 9:11pm On Sep 04, 2017
Hello, I am in Abuja too and I have a very neat Honda accord '06 for you. In perfect condition and suits your budget. Hall me on 0809 one 3 zero zero 407
Re: In Need Of Honda Accord by diportivo: 9:21pm On Sep 04, 2017
dubemnaija:

is anything wrong with the v6 variant?

if yes,can u enlighten us?

Anchor84:
Pls just go for Toyota as a 1st timer,either Corolla,Camry or RAV4 dats in perfect condition and you will thank me later.

whats bad about having a honda as a first timer?

pls im here to learn so dat i wont make mistakes too embarassed
Re: In Need Of Honda Accord by oluomo2013: 9:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
Honda cars are not dat bad for starters, only dat it need routine maintenance. ball-joint, upper-arms, n shafts, if u are good and have maintenance culture, u don't have any problem with Honda cars. on the other hand Toyota is good for all, u can be careless about it. U can contact me for further auto- consultation, am in Abuja. I will follow u to inspect any car of ya choice n give u reasonable advise. Call or Whatspp; 0eight03sixninetwo3sevenfourfour.
Re: In Need Of Honda Accord by waledeji(m): 11:41pm On Sep 04, 2017
audiigee:

I am so much in love with Honda cars, from halla, to bulldog to baby boy and more recently Pilot. I intend to get Discussion continue for wife soon.
You can contact ElshanAutos to help you out but before you do any purchase,put Oga@Gazzuzz in the picture.

Thanks so much, I don't have mind for car wahala, I love EOD but I don't know how efficient it is
Oga@Gazzuzz pls your attention is needed here
Re: In Need Of Honda Accord by waledeji(m): 11:42pm On Sep 04, 2017
Anchor84:
Honestly I like Toyota card but all the fairly used am seeing is above 1m and my budget is between 800k and 900k
Re: In Need Of Honda Accord by waledeji(m): 11:44pm On Sep 04, 2017
Alphafeezay:
Hello, I am in Abuja too and I have a very neat Honda accord '06 for you. In perfect condition and suits your budget. Hall me on 0809 one 3 zero zero 407

Pls pm me so that you can show me some pics of the car
Re: In Need Of Honda Accord by muntayo(m): 5:02am On Sep 05, 2017
waledeji:

Honestly I like Toyota card but all the fairly used am seeing is above 1m and my budget is between 800k and 900k

Bros, sometimes Toyota cars are over priced in Nigeria. Stick to your Honda and enjoy your ride.

You can also consider Honda City or Civic.

Thank me later
Re: In Need Of Honda Accord by Anchor84: 6:32am On Sep 05, 2017
waledeji:

its better you go for what will serve u all day all weather.i still advice u go for Toyota(Camry).i have used Several Toyotas and Hondas,Infact dis last 2005 Honda Accord EOD has put my mind off honda and I'll never use Honda again.it was a Disgrace that Night.
Re: In Need Of Honda Accord by GenghisAlexa1(m): 9:59pm On Oct 18, 2017
waledeji:

Help me out guys

I'm in Abuja

Cc. Mods
Cc. Autojosh

I have one very clean Honda Accord 07(Discussion Continues) and I'll deliver to ABJ for free. But the price is #1.3M last.

Honestly your budget may not get you something suitable and in the kinda condition that would not give you problems. Call me if you consider the car. 09066745173.

(1) (Reply)

5months Old Clean Toyota Camry Big Daddy For Sale 1.5m Negotiateable / SOLD !! Distress Sales , 07/08 Camry Sports @ 1.570m / SOLD SOLD SOLD Neatly Used 2014 Toyota Camry (in Benin City). Price: 4.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.