Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Gorgeous Ankara Blouse And Wrapper For Owanbe !!!!!!!!!!!! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Gorgeous Ankara Blouse And Wrapper For Owanbe !!!!!!!!!!!! (7605 Views)

Trendy Lace Blouse And Wrapper Styles. / Nigerian Lady Hits The Pool In A Well Tied Wrapper / Amazing Ankara Blouse And Trouser|| Styles And Designs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gorgeous Ankara Blouse And Wrapper For Owanbe !!!!!!!!!!!! by shedrackboy: 12:14pm On Sep 04, 2017
Hello Divas,
Here we are again with some beautiful Ankara Dresses but this time it not gown or your usual stuff, but today i have for you Ankara blouse and wrapper. that best suit you and will make you look Elegant for your special Owanbe. so just relax and let me Entertain you with these lovely pics i have in the video below.
see them in the video below>>>>>>>>>
https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=xrPd33S0Gps

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Strictly For Sneakers Lovers... Come In!! / Automatic Watch On Sale: Rolex Speedmaster / Damiete Granville For Miss World 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.