Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Increase Your Phone Internal Memory Without SD-CARD - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Increase Your Phone Internal Memory Without SD-CARD (4556 Views)

How Can I Move An Application To The SD Card Memory / How To Repair A Corrupted SD Card. / This Is How To Repair A Crashed SD Card And Protect Your Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Increase Your Phone Internal Memory Without SD-CARD by zillapile(m): 3:36pm On Sep 04, 2017
Most of the time,We are not happy when its comes to storing heavy files in Our mobile phone,why because,You will agree with me that,if Your storage place is not large,You are not happy in storing heavy files,right? "MY STORAGE CAPACITY CAN'T HANDLE LARGE FILES" due to this You kept on managing Your storage files,end of story today! Its happened to a friend who kept worry on this issue"NO SD CARD AND MY INTERNAL STORAGE MEMORY IS VERY LOW" This came to an end until He related this issue to Me. Today,I strongly believe You reading this,is because You need this,right? I know We all like to store heavy files in Our mobile phone. That's the reason why I am droping this tutorial on "Increase Your Phone Internal Memory Without SD-CARD".
Following this guilds below,its will help You to increase "INCREASE YOUR INTERNAL MEMORY WITHOUT SD CARD". Its might seems to be an unbelieveable tutorial,if You dobt this,after this toturial drop Your testimonies to comfirm if really its working. With this,You don't need SD CARD again....... So,to do this, ensure You follow the guilds with the right direction below; You only have just one requirement to do this which is "JIOCLOUD APP" What this do?
Its a usueful application met for storage aside of the SD CARD. Meaning its functions on its own without the help of SD CARD. Imiediately You download and install this APP its stored file dependently.

HOW TO USE IT AND FEATURES OF THE APP
Not much precaution on how to use,all You have to do is; You have to manually store the files You wish to delete from the Gallary storage and still need it,mewhile the files will still be in Your Mobile phone and fuction thesame as when present in the Gallary box.
Features screenshot; continue with direct screenshot,can't upload all here,sucking network http://www.naijatroop.com/2017/08/increase-your-phone-internal-memory.html

(1) (Reply)

Building Management System (bms) / How To Create Free SSH & VPN Account In Website Drivessh / HOPE CITY - Africa's Tallest Building Set For $10 Billion Tech City In GHANA!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.