Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,671 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Angelina Jolie Confesses That She Does Not ‘enjoy Being Single’ - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Angelina Jolie Confesses That She Does Not ‘enjoy Being Single’ (1926 Views)

Angelina Jolie Evacuated After Bomb Threat During Visit To Ukraine / Angelina Jolie's Replica Sahar Tabar On Ventilator After Contracting COVID-19 / Wowan Undergoes 50 Surgeries Just To Look Like Angelina Jolie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Angelina Jolie Confesses That She Does Not ‘enjoy Being Single’ by Valkris: 4:36pm On Sep 04, 2017
The 42-year-old actress, who filed for divorce from Brad Pitt last year is promoting her new directorial offering, “First They Killed My Father,” and got pretty candid with the Sunday Telegraph about singlehood .

“I don’t enjoy being single,” she told the outlet. “It’s not something I wanted. There’s nothing nice about it. It’s just hard.”

Jolie and Pitt, a former Hollywood power couple, met in on the set of “Mr. & Mrs. Smith,” and were together for 12 years and married for two. The couple split in September 2016 , and Jolie’s life since has been physically and emotionally taxing.

“Sometimes maybe it appears I am...[Continue Reading] http://www.tonisblog.com.ng/2017/09/angelina-jolie-confesses-that-she-does.html#more
Re: Angelina Jolie Confesses That She Does Not ‘enjoy Being Single’ by kingxsamz(m): 4:39pm On Sep 04, 2017
hmm

(1) (Reply)

Midnight Ants Attack (photo) / Hi / My Canadian Friend Said Nairaland Is Childish And I Think Its True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.