Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,699 members, 7,851,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:17 PM

The Surprising Reason Why You Can’t Block Mark Zuckerberg On Facebook - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Surprising Reason Why You Can’t Block Mark Zuckerberg On Facebook (910 Views)

Illbliss Meets Mark Zuckerberg On A Business Meeting - Pictures / Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' / #reason Why You Can’t Block Mark Zuckerberg On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Surprising Reason Why You Can’t Block Mark Zuckerberg On Facebook by trendyvoiceBlog(m): 5:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
Mark Zuckerberg has a lot of Facebook friends, 95 million and counting, but for those who want to unfriend the tech billionaire, it can be a little more difficult than becoming his mate.
It turns out that blocking the Facebook founder on the social network he created is actually impossible, you can’t do it.

Facebook allows you to block people who are annoying or threatening.
However, it’s emerged that Zuck’s own page can’t be blocked – because so many people have tried to silence him already.

SOURCE: http://www.voiceloud.com/2017/09/the-surprising-reason-why-you-cant.html

Re: The Surprising Reason Why You Can’t Block Mark Zuckerberg On Facebook by chriskosherbal(m): 5:47pm On Sep 04, 2017
Can a tenant eject a landlord from his house ?

3 Likes

Re: The Surprising Reason Why You Can’t Block Mark Zuckerberg On Facebook by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 04, 2017
I wish Seun comes up with a block button on nairaland
Re: The Surprising Reason Why You Can’t Block Mark Zuckerberg On Facebook by Itimkpataka2: 5:47pm On Sep 04, 2017
You are in someone's World � (Facebook) and you wanna block him the creator. Not possible..
Re: The Surprising Reason Why You Can’t Block Mark Zuckerberg On Facebook by mofeoluwadassah: 5:49pm On Sep 04, 2017
them mumu nigerians
Re: The Surprising Reason Why You Can’t Block Mark Zuckerberg On Facebook by DanseMacabre(m): 5:51pm On Sep 04, 2017
The most apt comparison I can think of is a tenant whose rent is due knocking on his landlord's door at five in the morning to serve him an eviction letter.

The notion is utterly ludicrous.
Re: The Surprising Reason Why You Can’t Block Mark Zuckerberg On Facebook by greatmarshall(m): 5:59pm On Sep 04, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: The Surprising Reason Why You Can’t Block Mark Zuckerberg On Facebook by kingxsamz(m): 6:04pm On Sep 04, 2017
chai
Re: The Surprising Reason Why You Can’t Block Mark Zuckerberg On Facebook by Evablizin(f): 6:06pm On Sep 04, 2017
cheesy

Mark Usukkabread get sense nah,his case must be different because he is the Landlord of facebook
Re: The Surprising Reason Why You Can’t Block Mark Zuckerberg On Facebook by Elmojiid(m): 6:23pm On Sep 04, 2017
i once heard that this mark zuck guy is from poto poto republic i mean (biafra)

(1) (Reply)

GH Actor Yaw Dabo Set To Wed Beautiful Girlfriend Vivian Okyere(pic) / Pics: Mayorkun And Tiwa Savage Both Perform The All important Preprandial Ritual / My Aunt’s Husband Defiles My15-year-old Sister- Nigerian Man Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.