Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

In Need Of Groundnut Seeds - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / In Need Of Groundnut Seeds (669 Views)

Groundnut Seeds / Groundnut Seeds Now Available @htsfarms / In Need Of Bags Of Groundnut Cake And Soybean Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Groundnut Seeds by kilisi(m): 5:53pm On Sep 04, 2017
Please where can I get viable groundnut seeds around Ibadan here? I need it to plant about 20 acres of land and the little I bought from the market to test the viability failed to germinate.
Anyone who has an information should kindly respond.
Re: In Need Of Groundnut Seeds by Kennyprince: 9:33pm On Sep 04, 2017
Well in Ibadan, I dont know but am sure about good breeds in Benue
Re: In Need Of Groundnut Seeds by emmaodet: 11:41pm On Sep 25, 2018
kilisi:
Please where can I get viable groundnut seeds around Ibadan here? I need it to plant about 20 acres of land and the little I bought from the market to test the viability failed to germinate.
Anyone who has an information should kindly respond.

Have you planted the groundnut? Wish to buy all from you
Re: In Need Of Groundnut Seeds by shariff84: 3:26am On Sep 26, 2018
emmaodet:

Have you planted the groundnut? Wish to buy all from you
if you need groundnut,contact me.08032777272

(1) (Reply)

How Europe’s Agricultural Policy Hurts Africa / Advise On Charcoal Biz. / Nigerian Rice Supplier Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.