Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Sell Your ITUNE GIFT CARDS At Profitable Rates. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Sell Your ITUNE GIFT CARDS At Profitable Rates. (248 Views)

I Buy Amex (American Express) Gift Cards At A Good Rate / 24/7••| Gift-cards and BITCOINS ₿ buyer|•• iTunes ,Google ,steam etc $€£¥ • / BUYING ITUNES AND AMAZON GIFT CARDS AT AWESOME RATES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sell Your ITUNE GIFT CARDS At Profitable Rates. by Muse007: 6:17pm On Sep 04, 2017
Hello nairalanders, my name is solomon. I have been active in the phone tech section. I had to stretch my reach over to this place to mount this Ad. Since it deals with marketing.
If during your ponzi days, you came in contact with one Organik.
I am him.
I made sure, I executed honest deals and left no trace of questionable remarks associated to my name.
I have been into crypto trading for a while now, and of recent a friend of mine, Introduced a new virtual currency trade to me. which involves buying and selling gift cards.
I buy ITUNE and AMAZON gift cards within the range of $15 to $100, anything above this is invalid.
PLEASE NOTE THAT, I WILL REJECT AMAZON GIFT CARDS THAT HAVE NO RECIEPT.

I humbly ask that the name Organik come to mind for honest gift card deals when you have a valid card.

Here's my mobile number; Whatsapp active
+2348174738496

THANKS!! expecting a buzz from you.

(1) (Reply)

Typemantis - Your Preferred Transcription Service Provider In Nigeria / Best Windows Plesk Shared Web Hosting 10% OFF - Hostripples! / Urgently Needed!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.